JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st indoor grow. Chemdog D and White Rhino x Blackberry

Just for correction, it is a HPS. The 150w HPS did not serve me well but it was more like newb error. I ordered some equipment through Amazon but recommend using sponsors as they will be trust worthy and protect your information. I am going to get enough equipment so it is obvious that it is I not doing something right with my grows. I got a whole Apollo 400w dimmable MH/HPS with air-cooeld hood, timer, rope ratchets for under $200 shipped. Once you get the main expenses taken care of you can save up to expand, that is what I have done. I recommend a filter and fan as smell will get you before you know it and I find it to be an essential piece of equipment as you never know who may knock at your door.

What sponser did you use to get that? Thats a good enough price for me. I wasnt thinking about getting deodorizer. You can only smell it when you walk in my room. But ill check that out. They have them in my local hydro store. I used to smoke alot so im pretty sure my neighbors smell it some times, but they never called the cops. They all seem pretty cool everybody mines there business pretty much. But your right it is a must never know who will knock at your door. Oh and did the a bulb come included with the kit?

Do you leave them in there for flowering? Have you ever used T5 blooming bulbs for flowering? I have about a month to go but I want to know ahead of time. See my house has those smart meters on them and I dont want my light bill going from $56 to $200. T5 been keeping me under the radar.

I read on in your journal that you went to the store and got your clones? Can you buy clones out of a store? I ask because I want to get some fem seeds off line but dont know where to get them sent or what site to trust not to just take my money. I would like to grow some chem D and wonder woman

Yes so far all my strains come from a store. All they sell is seeds and clones (and mothers too sometimes). Its in Los Angeles county. Many of the dispensaries also have clones or seeds, but none have the variety or dependability that this clone only store would.

If you want to order seeds online there are many companies I know are good companies and will not just take the money and run. I do not have first hand experience with any, but I have done enough reading and would feel very comfortable giving my money to any of these companies for some seeds:

Herbies
greenhouseseeds (not sure how to get them in USA)
Dutch Passion
Sensi Seeds

I know Miwa orders a fair bit of seeds, ask him who he likes. Also a fellow named Old Man Med orders seeds offline often. I think there are some sponsors for the 420mag that sell seeds as well.

I also read up on the seedbanks on here. I would go with Herbies they seem more dependable to me. Would I be able to buy seeds from the store in LA? I would think its safer to travel and get them my self. That way I dont have to worry about noone knocking at my door. How do I get in contact with them? (Miwa/ Old Man Med)? I think im going to purchase everything at one time. I was just checking out a grow tent on line and Ill just go to my hydro store and let him crack my head for that 400w all in one HPS/MH lamp. Cuae I would like to know what strains im growing vs growing unknown strians from a friend

never mind about getting in contact with them, I found out how to do it. Thanks Jimmy

where did you purchase it from? I seen them online for cheap $170. I just need to know a site thats trust worthy

eBay+patience=$90 Lumatek 400w ballast!!!

Yeah you gotta be legit to get stuff from PO. But if you in Cali and growing but are not legit, then you need a head check hehe :).

OH and btw...

HappyCat1.jpeg

View image in gallery

who cares about legallized..grow man...:slide:

Shit I don't. I would only move to Cali cause everything is at your finger tips. I just want some good plants to grow legal or not, don't matter to me lol. Your the person Jimmy told me about. What's a good place to get some seeds with out worrying about to much

Jimmy Those buds look great, don't get the phrase though lol.

Lol the mod on the forums is "HappyKitty" but shes always deleting my pictures :)

Also I did some time years ago, for weed no less. Doing it once was enough for my tastes. On the bonus side all my property is in Oregon, Cali, and Hawaii, all three states are legal, so I aint too worried.

Shit I don't. I would only move to Cali cause everything is at your finger tips. I just want some good plants to grow legal or not, don't matter to me lol. Your the person Jimmy told me about. What's a good place to get some seeds with out worrying about to much

check your mailbox..

It's sucks we can get locked up for what god made smh. I thought this was a god fearing planet? Oh well. Best thing in life is getting to do what you want and legal. Can't beat that. I probably wouldn't be able to though lol. I know there not going to make my state legal no time soon. So how do you choose the patience? Or do they assign them to you?

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

SAVE JIMMY'S PICS / SAVE JIMMY'S PICS / SAVE JIMMY'S PICS /SAVE JIMMY'S PICS>>>

Happy kitty makes Troll Hulk shitty!! Need Jimmy pics make Smoke and Cindy happy!
HULK SMASH.... A cone down... Lol..

Also.. NICE LOOKING NUGS BRA!!! Im eagerly awaiting Cindy's pistils to turn the deep red Panama Red color, hoping her resin production will live upto the hype! Tho i am not sure of the supplier originally of these seeds, but i am fairly sure its a Danish or Dutch named company - So fingers crossed she will have some PR qualities as opposed to C99, but C99 is meant to be an ok smoke according to my research.
Her growth habits are so far fairly consistent with what ive read, a rounder shape, with short stacked buds, and has several main cola's with a hint of pepper /pine.. Well ill say Yes to the pepper smell, but pineapple s not so present yet!!
There s what seems to possibly be either Rust,Cal or maybe a Copper Def. starting to appear on some sugar leaves.. Would you suggest me flushing her, then starting to add a complete feed. OR - this next feed, only give a small Copper Sulphate and N,P,K fert with trace elements dosage say 1/4 strength??
THANKS JIMMY!!!!

Ive never once flushed my plants Smokey lol.

Part of the reason Panama red is red is its something in the soil in Panama. I am not quite sure what but thats what ive heard.

As for watering. Just give it a few gallons of straight water next watering, let it all go through the soil and flush it BUT THEN water it like normal. This is kinda how I water every water to some extent (at least on my outdoor stuff).

But as long as you get a decent bit of run off each feeding you should be all good.

Yeah i always water to the point where there is run off, and usually my soil only retains about 8 litres of water out of the 15.
I leave her sit in the run off for an hour or so, then remove the excess runoff..
So you recommend, just plain water this time, let her dry, and next feed, should i give her some light nutrients again to establish some back into the soil, maybe some Seaweed extract and light trace elements?? She may be low on Copper, so was going to give her some Copper Sulphate, im not sure, it maybe rust also?? Only a few leaves are showing this, ill try take a pic for ya? Its different to the Phos. def. Symptoms..
Its straight away rusty in middle of leaf blades with slight mottled spots.. WHATS YA DIAGNOSIS DOC??

Nah I meant water first then immediately after water it with full strength nutes. Azomite or seaweed are always a easy fix for mineral deficiencies, as long as your PH is fine that is... and as long as you got a decent amount of lime and sulfur in the soil then your PH will be correct always.

Yeah ok mate!
Well, ive just sprinkled about 40g of Cal/Mag over top of the Perlite, and also put about 2 tablespoons of Trace elements..
So tomorrow when she s due for her feed, ill smash her with some water - basically flushin her, then ill give her some Seasol and 3/4strength Nitrosol and see what happens??
I thought if i was to flush, i had to leave her without nutes til her next feed is due?? Or is it fine to do as you said?? Pardob my stoopidity!!

Back
Top Bottom