Jinn's Coco Hempy Harem 2014

I appreciate it mate I'll keep the updates coming, and I'll be completely candid with any and all of my fuck ups, so everyone else can benefit!
What strain(s) are you going to be starting out with?

Good deal. I decided on my first order to get Female Seeds "Ice" and "Pure AK", Nirvana's "Wonder Woman", and Greenhouse Seeds "The Doctor". I figured i would do a total of 4 plants at a time. I'm going to pick 2 strains and run 2 of each. I thought about doing autos since i heard good things about Think Different and Fast and Vast, but I like the idea of being in control of my plant. Good or bad.

Autos have their place, but I prefer normal photoperiod plants myself. Mainly because you can't really get as much mileage out of an auto.
I had planned on just running this pineapple chunk, and critical super silver haze, but I found a blue-ak seed in my bubbler.
She had a little burning on her bum, but I got her germing now she popped open today should see tap root in the morning I imagine.

So be ready for little things like that to perhaps catch you unawares =p
But it sounds like you've got it all planned out, figured out which two you're going to run first? I have some Nirvana Ice seeds myself, so my vote is for Ice and the Doctor!

quick question, am I the only one that freaks out when seedlings are sprouting new growth, and its light green \yellow?
your heart tells you the plant is doing something horrible, but your brain tells you its just normal because there isn't enough chlorophyll in the new growth... Or am I a closet case?

quick question, am I the only one that freaks out when seedlings are sprouting new growth, and its light green \yellow?
your heart tells you the plant is doing something horrible, but your brain tells you its just normal because there isn't enough chlorophyll in the new growth... Or am I a closet case?

If your a closet case then its gonna tight in here lol -

I feel the same way!

DAY 7: Despite me, the girls seems to be doing fine.
here are the pictures!

CSSH
IMG_180617.JPG

CSSH
IMG_181018.JPG

Pineapple
IMG_181322.JPG

Autos have their place, but I prefer normal photoperiod plants myself. Mainly because you can't really get as much mileage out of an auto.
I had planned on just running this pineapple chunk, and critical super silver haze, but I found a blue-ak seed in my bubbler.
She had a little burning on her bum, but I got her germing now she popped open today should see tap root in the morning I imagine.

So be ready for little things like that to perhaps catch you unawares =p
But it sounds like you've got it all planned out, figured out which two you're going to run first? I have some Nirvana Ice seeds myself, so my vote is for Ice and the Doctor!

Yeah I think that I'm going to go with the Ice and the Wonder Woman first. The Doctor will be done the next go round. It's kind of a tough decision though. The doctor's seeds are a lot cheaper, so I wouldn't be out as much if I muck it up the first time around, but I've been anxious to try the other two. So in that case if I do get it right, I would really like to try the smoke from those. If that makes sense.

Yeah I think that I'm going to go with the Ice and the Wonder Woman first. The Doctor will be done the next go round. It's kind of a tough decision though. The doctor's seeds are a lot cheaper, so I wouldn't be out as much if I muck it up the first time around, but I've been anxious to try the other two. So in that case if I do get it right, I would really like to try the smoke from those. If that makes sense.

Sounds good, cant wait to see a journal man!

Subbed, I have the same grow tent :)
I love it, and for the price it was really hard to beat.

:Namaste:

So quick update,
Pineapple chunk is looking to be the underdog, my surprise seed with the burned bum didnt make it, and Cssh is just starting to get her third set of leaves !

I'll get pictures up in a few hours when the wife gets in the tent with the camera. But you'll see what I mean when you compare CSSH and the Pineapple chunk, they're both in the same medium, same container, same tent, same light, same watering schedule etc... there is literally 0 variation between the two, but CSSH is growing circles around the PC.

Day 10:
here we go, as promised.
IMG_18377.JPG

Home depot messed up so they gave me 50$ in store credit, so I bought new clips to hang my lights, new FLEXIBLE ducting, and zip ties.
So I reattached my exhaust system and added a fan speed controller, then mounted my circulation fan on the ceiling.

IMG_183819.JPG

This bloke, he's my mate Geoffrey; he guards the garden as it were.

IMG_184016.JPG

CSSH 1
IMG_184115.JPG

CSSH 2
IMG_184219.JPG

CSSH 3

IMG_184517.JPG

Pineapple chunk, taking her time. She had more yellow to her, and the leaves were curled a bit more but she looks like shes trying now.
IMG_184614.JPG

Pineapple chunk showing her side profile =p

That's all I got for now I guess, hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Back
Top Bottom