JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

Cool was just curious. It's prob the fan I had a fan directly on my girl and the leaves got droopy then raised back up after I took it off. Haha me too I should read some of Atrains journals I've heard him mentioned several times

His grows are legendary. I went out and bought same medium, nutes, and everything haha. I'd definitely recommend checking them out. I just wish he was still around to get feedback from. He and oldSchool are probably the best growers over ran across on here.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1488812606.jpg

Definitely some wind burn. Few hours without the fan hitting them and they're beginning to perk back up. Hopefully they didn't get too stunt'd.

420-magazine-mobile800948450.jpg

Peek in the tent. I topped and trimmed the first 5 finger fans from the babies.

Saw my first spec of amber in a trich. I'm not sure how fast that'll progress, but the more I think about it, cks says these are 8 week flower. Judging by this journal, I think they started flowering at the beginning of feb. I'm looking for a two week flush, so that gives me about another week of feedings, going off 8 week flower. But I've been using overdrive, which is supposed to make flowering last a bit longer, so I'm wondering if I might be a month from harvest still.

I'm telling myself in my mind 4/20 is the date I get to finally have some fine dining. I'm really leaning towards a two week dry, two week cure, so that'll be pushing me awful close to 4/20.

The buds been terrible in town lately too so my patience is being really tested. When I pinch this bud, it's some of the sweetest smelling bud I've ever had the pleasure of sniffing. So sticky too. This has been such a great experience. I'm definitely a farmer for life now!

Cheers

It's called ponytailing. I'm gonna do it every other day until that under growth has grown enough to start tucking fan leaves. Eventually, I want that under growth to be as tall as the main tops.

Fiona is really getting fat and has some nice dense buds. Bertha isn't nearly as dense, nor as girthy. I have a feeling its because the undergrowth is short compared to the main cola, the energy is just to strung out.

I'll take a guess at the weight when you start your flush. What size pots are they in? If you're too close to 4/20 you could dry some quicker than the rest and still get a good cure on it prob. I think it's more about the cure than the dry. Mine dried for about 4-5 days and after curing is phenomenal for my taste. I love it.. lol might be a little biased though. I'm excited for you! You've done a great job!

They're in 5gals. I chopped a little leaf last night and peeped it thru my microscope and it's about 1/3rds on the clear to cloudy to cloudy and clear trichs. I'm thinking I have until next weekend for the flush, then two weeks after that. A two week dry puts me right around the 15th, leaving 4 days to cute lol.

Like you said tho - I'll just cut a branch off and dry/cure it separately.

Cheers guys!

Yea, I have no idea how fast it ripens, but like I said there's still a really good amount of clear trichs. Hopefully the buds keep getting fatter!

Start adding a tbls of unsulfered black strap molasses to each watering in will add weight

Back
Top Bottom