Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

On another side note I can guarantee she wouldn't be this nice if I was running my "660w" of LEDs. Think they will be going on eBay. If anything it will be a 600w HPS in a cool tube next.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Drank 8 litres of feed today. Wow. Lucky I checked on her before bed. Gave her a top up. That's double what it normally has a day. Seems like a massive increase.

Cleaned out the reservoir/tray. Basically just tipped 10 litres of water in and circulated around then pumped out. The drainage was only about 110ppm so it must be using up the nutes fairly well.
Mixed up 50/50 grow/bloom and topped off with tap water to adjust ph up a bit. Sitting on 650ppm after that which is about where i wanted it.
Light go off at 8pm and back on at 8am from tonight. Happy flowering.

Morning check. New nutes seem fine. Plant looks a bit better if anything.
565ppm/20c ph6.1. Probably an indication I can top off with a bit less water to keep ph a tad lower.
I will see where it ends up at the end of today's light cycle, if there is anything left to test. Been drinking it all up.
Roots are emerging from the pot. All the tiny bottom shoots are starting to get big. Hope it doesn't get to out of control. Think it should be just right.

Man thats exactly how much water i just added to Sour D's reservoir, she drinks that every day now :rofl: i blame it on all the hot weather were having

Your sour diesel would need it. It's a lanky beast. Your red diesel was a beast too. Still going through your journal so haven't seen the finished buds yet. The SD is going to be awesome.
I'm looking at some diesel strains. Definitely getting the RD and wouldn't mind trying a SSSDH but I wonder if I have the height for it. Might have to rip the top shelf out of my cupboard. Priorities... lol

I'm really glad the events that unfolded guided me to keep this plant indoors now. She is doing so well. The next 3 weeks are where I traditionally have been coming undone, so I'm anxious.

Is this your new one? Had to go into your profile to find it.. :passitleft:

Haha. Yeah my current one flowering. And got a PC seedling in the tent for the next round but nothing to see there yet.

Your sour diesel would need it. It's a lanky beast. Your red diesel was a beast too. Still going through your journal so haven't seen the finished buds yet. The SD is going to be awesome.
I'm looking at some diesel strains. Definitely getting the RD and wouldn't mind trying a SSSDH but I wonder if I have the height for it. Might have to rip the top shelf out of my cupboard. Priorities... lol

Im not sure if i actually took any pics of the buds yet, i have a jar with about an oz left in it im smoking and another jar with the best main colas in there curing, i will have to grab a few out and get some photos :) Hopefully your RD will turn out like mine, was an awesome plant to grow, if my SSH turns out to be male im crossing the two, make Super Silver Red Diesel Haze :rofl: SSSDH should be right in your cupboard, should be able to run just about anything in there with the right training :thumb:

Good idea and you can send me a seed. ;)
I hadn't smoked diesel till not long ago and I love the high. Was meant to be getting a clone, but you know what mates and promises are like. It's always a few weeks away.

There will be plenty of seeds :) especially diesel with all the sour crosses im doing right now :rofl:
The RD i stopped trimming at 11oz of primo buds :thumb: probably around 2-3 oz left im going to trim tonight with the bucket method just to get it done, has been in a perfect environment running at 50-55% RH so basically open air curing :rofl: Im quite confident in saying 13oz in total :thumb:

I'm going to have an excess of pineapple chunk seeds in a few weeks if you wan to swap for some home bred I'm up for it. If that's something your interested in trying. I mean whenever down the track.

Back
Top Bottom