Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

There will be plenty of seeds :) especially diesel with all the sour crosses im doing right now :rofl:
The RD i stopped trimming at 11oz of primo buds :thumb: probably around 2-3 oz left im going to trim tonight with the bucket method just to get it done, has been in a perfect environment running at 50-55% RH so basically open air curing :rofl: Im quite confident in saying 13oz in total :thumb:

Post some pics of the big nugs dude. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Only drank about 3 litres today. Cool weather and shorter day cycle i guess. Out of 6 litres, ppm was 395 at end of trading while ph closed at 6:0.

Also forgot to close the cupboard up until 9:00pm. That's ok tho. Means it's had 14/13 and then 12 from now on cause I've set an alarm on my phone for 7:50.

This delicious candy is getting much more intense as it's cured. Of my titties. Feel like jumping over things on a 70'e dragster bicycle. Yet claiming my mind is clear.

Probably one of my favourite movie lines, "if your uncle jack helped you off an elephant?, would you help your uncle jack off an elephant?"

I don't have an uncle jack, so I'd leave him with the elephant..

Your not invited down my way feral, Too many Koala bears for you to beat off :rofl::rofl:

420-magazine-mobile159959867.jpg

420-magazine-mobile875668376.jpg

No. Just a old 400w son-t-agro hps. I like the sounds of the CMH lights though. Still reading up on them.

Water intake has dropped to about 2-3 litres a day but nutrients are set at about 850ppm in the morning and what's left in the tank is about 350ppm when I get home from work so it's feeding up. Nutrients are about 6-6.4 at day end from about 5.4. But they don't seem to go any higher if I leave it.
That's since flowering, gone to about a 2:1 bloom/veg mix as it comes in at correct ph. Still haven't used ph up or down. Just use grow for down and water for up.

Bignugz: is there meant to be a link in your signature, cause there isn't. But I've never been able to figure that out so don't ask for help from me. :)

Taken a clone so if my PC doesn't get a hurry on in the next two weeks the clone will win out for the next round. Bit of competition never hurt.

Back
Top Bottom