Journal #2 - Delicious Candy #2

I'd love to have the same but 4x4 room. 8 branches at three feet and tie them down in a circle at about 30 degrees. A vertical 600 or a 1000 in the centre for a perfect bowl. Would be a fucking machine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have long arms but you'd only have to reach 2ft. Put the tub on a lazy Susan so you can rotate it if you were in a tent.

Though if those outside buds got high it would be a lot longer to reach up and over then. Imagine standing in the middle ff the outside bids where 4-5ft tall. I'm dreaming again.

The six main buds either end of mine are going to have some mass, can just feel it. Stacked with tip upon tip. Power tips as I call them.

Wonthaggi? Ohh.. why I think Rowville, lol... family holidays to cape Patterson when I was a kid, every Easter.. we did that for about 10 years. Haven't been that way for over 20 years.. probably a suburb now..

Hmm may have some height issues. Bit of growth today. Like about 2".
Time to inch the light up.

Wonthaggi? Ohh.. why I think Rowville, lol... family holidays to cape Patterson when I was a kid, every Easter.. we did that for about 10 years. Haven't been that way for over 20 years.. probably a suburb now..

I don't live in Wonthaggi. Was just there on a job. I'm 1.5 hrs further east. Don't know why you or anyone would think of Rowville... lol.

Bignugz: is there meant to be a link in your signature, cause there isn't. But I've never been able to figure that out so don't ask for help from me. :)

It is my thread if you push on my name check my posts and ones started by me it will pop up. You will enjoy. I got a LEC CMH 315 today air cooled. The new version just came out happy I waited for air cooled. Also got a 5*5*7 foot tent. And all the fixings for inside except a fan to circulate air. But I saved a lot of money I can refer you to him tell him I sent you a light that costs 850.00 is 575.00 with bulb included if you get enough stuff like tent worth 300.00 for 220.00 also

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

You have that girl looking wonderful Aussie. Great job.

Buying seeds must be the addictive part of marijuana. Hard to stop. Lol.

Cheers

Thanks ditchweed for the comment. And yes buying seeds is damn addictive. We all want to try everything. I have enough seeds for years but I still keep looking, and alas, sometimes buying.

It is my thread if you push on my name check my posts and ones started by me it will pop up. You will enjoy. I got a LEC CMH 315 today air cooled. The new version just came out happy I waited for air cooled. Also got a 5*5*7 foot tent. And all the fixings for inside except a fan to circulate air. But I saved a lot of money I can refer you to him tell him I sent you a light that costs 850.00 is 575.00 with bulb included if you get enough stuff like tent worth 300.00 for 220.00 also

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Yeah checked it out just now. Looks like you got a bit going on. I'll watch closely for your usage of the new light. Pricy, I'll have to start saving my pennies up.

Im here too.Great job Aussie ...

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

I think you may have mentioned stud road one day and I just assumed, lol...

My new garden guardian.
420-magazine-mobile1367608301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom