Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

My PS4 would be going no where that's what keeps me out of my habitat buy another,
As for the PS5 that's a considerable amount of time away but atleast it lets you try perfect a auto before then which will easily fund the ps5, 1 auto let me upgrade to the PS4 pro with a extra pad cod and Fifa was a happy bean
What day are you at jurf I'd be keeping them lights high 30 inch for a week if you've not hit day 35 !!! A stretch will be coming are you showing pre flowers yet ?

My PS4 would be going no where that's what keeps me out of my habitat buy another,
As for the PS5 that's a considerable amount of time away but atleast it lets you try perfect a auto before then which will easily fund the ps5, 1 auto let me upgrade to the PS4 pro with a extra pad cod and Fifa was a happy bean
What day are you at jurf I'd be keeping them lights high 30 inch for a week if you've not hit day 35 !!! A stretch will be coming are you showing pre flowers yet ?
I had to get rid of my ps4 because i felt my life was too unfulfilled. I cant moderate myself with a lot of things, and video games are one of them. Serious addictive tendencies.

And im coming at day 27 now when my lights come back in just over an hour. For the whole veg ride so far my lights were at about 18-19 inches. I just raised them to abour 27 inches there last night, because the plant was so compact it was making it difficult to get good light penetration. You think i should let the stretch happen for a whole week? You think that'd be good for yield snd general plant development?

And yeah i've seen some little pistils around. I'll take some pics when the light comes back

It doest matter the strength ive always read flushing with plain water can cause issues in coco. Cult and ledrf flush with nutrients when correcting issues. I always put 1/4 strength of max suggested on the bottle, ph and flush. My preharvest flush is the only time i run straight water through my coco and i dont ph. I hope this helps you man goodluck

Hey BedroomFarmer, I was reading your thread and you say if using coco do not flush with RO water? That's good to no bro as I did a flush with RO water and the results were not helping my plants.
So PH the water and flush with nutes added at 1/4 strength and even plants that are ready to start to veg? Flush the same way? Thanks BF!!

Sweet I'll speak when you bring your photos along shortly. But yeh at 27 days and if there 8-10 weekers with out a shadow of a doubt you could raise you lights to 40+ inches and trust me she'll stretch for the light and when the preflowers start appearing everywhere bring the lights down. ✌️.

Is so much stretch really ideal? Im pretty sure me and you have the same strain by dutch passion, so its good to know you're on the same page as me haha

Here man. Lights just came on

420-magazine-mobile2048402855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile144229565.jpg

Looks like a little house spider to me. If so, he could be considered a friend. I'm a spider phobe, so I would catch and release haha

Day 28* i believe (keep getting it wrong)

All seems to be going relatively well. No signs if impending death yet.

She's smaller than she looks
420-magazine-mobile875190506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1139983548.jpg

she does look good though. Shake wat ya mama gave ya, gurl *shakes violently*
420-magazine-mobile61352178.jpg

she is a little rough because i just havent been gentle enough. Leaf breakage here and there. Hole pokage and what have you. Its character building. She'll thank me later in life, when im choppin her up and hanging her by the piece in the dark. . . Wow that was grim.

ANYWAY all seems good. Im keepin my eyes open for creatures. I kinda hope i see more of that spider. Not sure what happened to him.

Bonus preflower pics: some good shit happening!
420-magazine-mobile316180664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1256313457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805758958.jpg
420-magazine-mobile84422690.jpg

Lol im not a huge spider fan myself, but little guys like this and turantulas i dont mind. But the creepy ones that be creepin in the evening... uuugghhuhuhuh they gatta gao.

Haha yea. Damn they showing signs of flower already? May be kinda squatty bus she's looking nice. Keep at it!

Haha yea. Damn they showing signs of flower already? May be kinda squatty bus she's looking nice. Keep at it!

Yeah from what I heard, auto white widows show signs of flower ver yearly. I saw a pistil on this bitch around day 20 if I recall correctly. Im sure she's gonna stretch something nice in the coming couple weeks though.

Thanks man! She wouldnt be looking so good if you hadnt saved my ass about my calmag abuse hahaha. I really am having a blast with this plant man. Selling my PS4 and investing in this tent was such a serious move

Man thats pretty cool! The money youll save if you were buying before you could buy a new ps4 but youll probably put it more into the grow. The grow is addicting and my tent is like a shrine. I open it up and empty my pockets while chanting for a good harvest from the grow gods

Hey BedroomFarmer, I was reading your thread and you say if using coco do not flush with RO water? That's good to no bro as I did a flush with RO water and the results were not helping my plants.
So PH the water and flush with nutes added at 1/4 strength and even plants that are ready to start to veg? Flush the same way? Thanks BF!!

For seedlings ill put a few ml of nutes per gal of ro and give a splash no runoff until the splash is not enough for runoff then i water to runoff daily. I flush if there is an issue or preharvest thats ro only.

Man thats pretty cool! The money youll save if you were buying before you could buy a new ps4 but youll probably put it more into the grow. The grow is addicting and my tent is like a shrine. I open it up and empty my pockets while chanting for a good harvest from the grow gods

All the while high as a kite on magic mushrooms, naked in my bedroom wearing nothing nut my darkgreen grow glasses. lol

Back
Top Bottom