Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Hey Jurf, the first thing you did right is buy from Amazon. I find that they have most all your needs at a much cheaper price than the grow stores charge, fans, nutes, exhaust...etc...✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Word. The only thing that stopping me from getting pretty much EVERYTHING from amazon is the fact that sometimes the sellers are seperate and that can increase things in the total cost with the individual delivery charges... But Im gonna be getting like 3-4 products from advanced nutrients soon, once I have the money, and man... goddamn.. Talking about this stuff overloads me with pleasure hahah

Wait til u get things Rolling!! Then u think u got the buzz now there's better days ahead of u !! Trust me on that!!! Keep researching that will b ur number one tool! U can have all the nutes, seed,medium and everything else but if you don't know how or when to use then it's all worthless! Knowledge of the plant is what takes u to the next level! So indulge yourself in it! Marijuana is one of the best plants on the planet. So different in so many ways. U can train them beat on them and in the end they pay u back for it!!! Can't wait to see what u do!!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Wait til u get things Rolling!! Then u think u got the buzz now there's better days ahead of u !! Trust me on that!!! Keep researching that will b ur number one tool! U can have all the nutes, seed,medium and everything else but if you don't know how or when to use then it's all worthless! Knowledge of the plant is what takes u to the next level! So indulge yourself in it! Marijuana is one of the best plants on the planet. So different in so many ways. U can train them beat on them and in the end they pay u back for it!!! Can't wait to see what u do!!!

Ah man you have no idea.. or maybe you do! But dude... Im do excited... Its the kind of excitement i thought I'd never feel again, remembering how I felt at christmas as a kid!

I know what u mean before I dropped a seed I researched and read a lot. And didn't rush to get equipment. Took it slow and researched pro n cons of everything. I mean everything like equipment, strains, training method, and whatever else popped up in my mind. My girl was like that's all I do is read about marijuana. But m the type of person if m gonna do something m gonna do it right!!

I know what u mean before I dropped a seed I researched and read a lot. And didn't rush to get equipment. Took it slow and researched pro n cons of everything. I mean everything like equipment, strains, training method, and whatever else popped up in my mind. My girl was like that's all I do is read about marijuana. But m the type of person if m gonna do something m gonna do it right!!

Same! We decided 2 whole years ago we wanted to grow. We've been accumulating supplies and materials as we could afford to for the past year. I'm a stay at home mom. I spent all my "freetime" nursing watching YouTube videos about growing cannabis. I wish I'd joined 420 Magazine sooner! I had to sift through a load of crap to find the worth while channels. :D

Smell the flowers

My little sister just confirmed that my tent has been delivered to my house! Cant wait to get back home after work to check it out!

Pics of the unboxing and setup later today. Light wont be here for till maybe early next week tho. Amazon says 1st-6th april. Got nutes and my coco arriving tomorrow hopefully!

Pumped as hell i am, guys!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's cool man. If you have your hygrometer you could start monitoring your grow space temps. It will change with the addition of plants(humidity) and temps(lights) but it might be a good thing to note how much heat your lights translate into as far as temps go inside the tent.

I unboxed and set up the tent. It was actually kinda difficult haha. I mean setting up the structure of the tent was fine. Putting the coat on took me like 15 minutes lol. I think me and my tent alteady have a bit of love/hate going on. Ah nah i love it. Now that part is done, im just diggin!

No clue if the pics are any good. Well actuslly i do know. Theyre average hahah. Anyway. Just to document!

420-magazine-mobile295223201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile945454386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283181474.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1389645381.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1313732921.jpg

we have a guest staying with us for the next few weeks who's actually super curious about me growing plants in the tent.. It's possible I'll have to put off the growing until he's gone, as he's my parents friend, all of who are anti-weed... Pulling off my first grow without letting my parents know what Im doing is gonna be kinda tough lol

People ask me what's in my tent I tell them hot peppers, if they wana see I say sure just give me 40$ for the co2 I let out of the tent! Lol usually ends there. I grow hot peppers every year an everyone knows it so I go with that

Hey Jurf looking like ur getting closer to getting things rolling!! Hey u could always say u got Axil a new home jus playing!!! Keep us posted looks like u got a good bunch of people waiting to see u get it on!! Like the pepper excuse and don't skimp on carbon filter if your growing in your parents crib!! Don't want to come home and the whole house smell like a snoop dog smoke out!!!

Hey Jurf looking like ur getting closer to getting things rolling!! Hey u could always say u got Axil a new home jus playing!!! Keep us posted looks like u got a good bunch of people waiting to see u get it on!! Like the pepper excuse and don't skimp on carbon filter if your growing in your parents crib!! Don't want to come home and the whole house smell like a snoop dog smoke out!!!

Funny you mentioned the smell. I turned my exhaust fan off to raise the temps a bit and after an hour the smell was breathtaking. Definitely recommend a good fan and filter .

Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Got a fan and filter on the way, but not sure if theylll be good enough. If they arent, well i'll gladly invest in some heavier duty machinery! And just use the ones that are on the way in the future for maybe a smaller grow box or something. Either way, im ON this! Lol will do my best to get things rolling asap. I almost salivate sometimes looking at other peoples plants on here. I feel i was born to do this stuff hahah

Back
Top Bottom