Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Hey guys. So tonight im gonna order some more stuff off amazon. As far as nutrients go, I already purchased Canna coco A and B. I plan on getting Rhizotonic for root growth, and can maybe afford a little more. I should probably buy some cal mag, right? Just to have? I dont know.. I'll be using tap water, so since its not RO it shouldnt be super urget, calmag I mean, but I also read that LED plants tend to be "calmag whores", so I should get it right? Any advice? I dont have a ton of cash to spend right now, but some. WHat do people suggest I get my hands on that are good to have at least for early stage growth?

Hey guys. So tonight im gonna order some more stuff off amazon. As far as nutrients go, I already purchased Canna coco A and B. I plan on getting Rhizotonic for root growth, and can maybe afford a little more. I should probably buy some cal mag, right? Just to have? I dont know.. I'll be using tap water, so since its not RO it shouldnt be super urget, calmag I mean, but I also read that LED plants tend to be "calmag whores", so I should get it right? Any advice? I dont have a ton of cash to spend right now, but some. WHat do people suggest I get my hands on that are good to have at least for early stage growth?

With coco grows, you should definitely have calmag on hand. It has to do with the chemistry of the coco. Between that and the LEDs it's a good idea.

I wouldn't use city tap water because I know how unreliable it can be. We have well water, it's hard water. I haven't checked the ppm but I bet it's higher than I am right now. ;) It's RO water for us all the way so my advice is limited.

Smell the flowers

With coco grows, you should definitely have calmag on hand. It has to do with the chemistry of the coco. Between that and the LEDs it's a good idea.

Smell the flowers

Alright, done! Thanks FlowerNose! Also gonna get some tomato seeds and lots of spare pots... Im gonna plant the White widow straight into a 3 gallon grow bag! Got two of them on the way! heheeh Oh man CHRISTMAS!

I would say at some point when using A&B canna you are gona need some cal-mag. I even use it very lightly on my clones. Good Luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well with cal mag this is my thought on it. I grow in coco and what I read is that coco has cal mag issues cause people treat it like hydro and in doing so they keep pH at 5.8 well when you do that plants are out of range to up take calcium and magnesium. What I do is fluctuate my pH I feed 5.6 then 6.1 then 5.8 then 6.0. With doing that and using tap water and using GH cocotek which was made for coco and has cal mag in it I haven't had not one issue with it. I guess it good to have but again I don't have none and haven't needed it. But I will give advice given to me by Cultivator and that's for crazy root growth get Great White Mycorezahea. Love that stuff!!!! It is expensive but I wouldn't go without!! Have u read any of Cultivator journals yet? Its a must a lot if great info!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Well with cal mag this is my thought on it. I grow in coco and what I read is that coco has cal mag issues cause people treat it like hydro and in doing so they keep pH at 5.8 well when you do that plants are out of range to up take calcium and magnesium. What I do is fluctuate my pH I feed 5.6 then 6.1 then 5.8 then 6.0. With doing that and using tap water and using GH cocotek which was made for coco and has cal mag in it I haven't had not one issue with it. I guess it good to have but again I don't have none and haven't needed it. But I will give advice given to me by Cultivator and that's for crazy root growth get Great White Mycorezahea. Love that stuff!!!! It is expensive but I wouldn't go without!! Have u read any of Cultivator journals yet? Its a must a lot if great info!!

Hey Pino! Yeah Im reading the 7200w perpetual grow journal. It's really quite fantastic I must say. Thanks a lot for suggesting it seriously. It's likely going to make a massive difference in things for me. Thanks so much man.

I decided to go with rhizotonic because.. I dunno. I got a suggestiong to go with it at an early stage3 and I did some research and it seems like it will do a pretty good job. Im quite qure Im going to be a nute horder though, and just end up buying tons over the course of my general growmanship and experiment with this and that throughout different grows and compare results etc.

Got a delivery! Was supposed to get it yesterday but i wasnt home. No biggie.

- CANNA Coco Natural plant medium
- CANNA Coco nutrients A and B
- VITALINK pH Up and Down
- My Dog Axle
420-magazine-mobile114619498.jpg

420-magazine-mobile356538058.jpg

More arriving soon!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use GH but heard good things bout Canna also. I see u have enough to last a long time. I think u will b surprised how it takes very lil nutes. Buy hey better to have too much then not enough.

Yeah i know i got plenty. Just considering im gonna be looking after and growing all sorts of plants and not just my ganja, i figured why not make sure i have plenty haha. Plus, hoarding supplements and nutes.. not the worst habit ever right? Haha

Well folks! Im afraid excitement got the best if me and i didnt take any pictures during the set up. It took me about an hour to get ut all up and running.

I only really have the tent itself with a few small non-ganja plants to show you, but i hope its enough for you guys to get the idea of what i'll be dealing with once i get my white widow rockin!

But hey seriously, im falling in love with this tent.

420-magazine-mobile259231276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile801567672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile118460018.jpg

420-magazine-mobile644857657.jpg

more to come soon!

Its possible my extraction fan isnt strong enough, so if thats the case, i'll go all out and purchase one of those big rhino fans, but for now only time can tell really.

Back
Top Bottom