Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Aww yea man looking good! Can't wait to see you get underway.

Thank you my man. Im as just as pumped if not more than the day I created this journal. Yeah actually I think Im more pumped! hahah

Is that some sweet basil you've got there in the center? Looks great. Pipe cleaners are so great to work with. :)

It is indeed flowernose.Sweet basil cuttings in the bottom right too. Bottom left is a venus flytrap and the two in the back are french lavender cuttings. in the propagator that the little fan is sitting on there are a LOAD of chilli and sweet pepper seeds waiting to germinate. I think it takes a couple weeks, but they've been there a week already

Ordered some more stuff from amazon.

420-magazine-mobile2116553200.jpg

Next on the list after this stuff is seeds and grow bags. Then i think i have everything i need to get started and headed in the right direction. I kniw i ptobably coulda got the seeds already, but theyre the hardest to get, since i got travel to get them. Dont really wanna order em all to my house, not after i ordered all that other incriminating stuff lol

If you guys didnt notice in a couple of my other pictures, my lights were not hanging very low, but rather my plants were proppred up on cardboard boxes. I could not let that continue. Felt those hanging ratchets were a MUST, so yeah. Things are gonna work out NICELY haha. My other plants are going crazy btw. Have LOADS of tomato and chili seedlings started... think i over did it lol

I unboxed and set up the tent. It was actually kinda difficult haha. I mean setting up the structure of the tent was fine. Putting the coat on took me like 15 minutes lol. I think me and my tent alteady have a bit of love/hate going on. Ah nah i love it. Now that part is done, im just diggin!

No clue if the pics are any good. Well actuslly i do know. Theyre average hahah. Anyway. Just to document!

420-magazine-mobile295223201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile945454386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1283181474.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1389645381.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1313732921.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using 420 Magazine Mobile App
This is the exact tent i am using for my veg tent im guna be upgrading to a bigger 1 tho now im getting my perpetual grow going on now

This is the exact tent i am using for my veg tent im guna be upgrading to a bigger 1 tho now im getting my perpetual grow going on now

Great minds think alike dude hahaha. Im figuring, as this is my first grow, this is definitely a nice setup. I've already spent maybe 600 euro on equipment and shit. Hopefully I have the knowledge to harvest maybe 4 ounces on my first grow, if im lucky. I'll probably end up putting more cash into building a supplemental cob light to add to my setup before I think of anything else. But who knows what the hell Im going to be doing in a couple months time... not me anyway hahaha. Im buying my seeds and growbags this week. THinking of trying to germinate on the weekend. Its kind of a weird situation since I have to avoid letting people in my family/home know wtf im doinglol. They know I love plants, so hopefully they just never suspect I'd have the audacity to grow cannabis right under their noses

Lol well with you looking out for me flowernose, the sky is the limit! Haha

And yeah whats money for if not for stuff thats awesome anyway lol

exactly thts why I went ahead and ordered a new mars reflector 96 to add to the flower tent and one of mars hydros lil 24w bulb to add to the veg tent to hang right above my seedlings then as they get adjusted to the light move thm more and more into the big led I also been thinkn about gettn another mars hydro 300 to add to my veg jus to throw alil xtra red in there it helps promote stronger thicker branching in my experience so far it seems to be tht way lol makes the plants able to go threw extensive training and since I plan on doing some crazy experiments coming up I need all the strength in those lil branches as I can get go babies go lol

Got Them! 7 of them, as the 3 packs were out of stock. Coulda got something else, but im commited to white widow

420-magazine-mobile646860923.jpg

i didnt expect to get such a fancy looking metal case with them! Very happy about it and impressed by it, but i do think i'll need to stash the case somewhere very discreet, dont wwnt it to end up as a liability. Its very sweet tho. Impressed! A lifetime mento for sure.

"The first time a bought seeds"... i need to make a time capsule or a treasure chest or something.

Amazon still hasnt gotten me my orders yet. Goddamn rope ratchet batch still hasnt shipped, and my Rhizotonic was due to get here by the 11th.

Its alright tho. Intuitively i think its best to take things slow anyway. No need to rush

Sweet... and I like the fact that you put other plants in the tent before you get your white widows it will really help you dial down your environment so your are more prepared for the real show...
Yeha man those are my thoughts exactly. I've been gauging the environment day by day, trying to predict and orchestrate the temps and RH. Practicing

I believe whats next on the list is growbags, as I need to make sure they're ready to be planted straight into. Not using rock wool or anything. Planning on paper toweling and planting them once the taproot emerges. I was going to get the growbags myself yesterday, along with the seeds, but instead arranged for my friend to pick up the seeds for me on saturday, the only other person who knows about it. GOing to order the growbags off amazon or my local hydroponic shop.

I had a problem with my rhizotonic order from amazon.I-Parcel said that they shipped it all the way back to germany just because I didnt answer the door. Really total bogus man. What parcel company does that? very unimpressed. Very poor judgement and policy imo.

EDIT: Update about Rhizotonic: Contacted Amazon. Customer service was excellent. They contacted the carrier and it should be here within 48 hrs. Fingers crossed

Germinatiom has begun, my friends!

Sorry i havenlt got pictures, my phone has been out of commission for about 3-4 days. I've embarked on a spiritual quest of cleansing, and really limiting my use of technology is important for that. I'm only making the exception for 420mag because i like you guys so much.

So i used the paper towel method, began that about 35hrs ago from this post. Saw the tap root lookin nice this morning. And planted into a bucket. Not sure its a 3 gal bucket. Probably slightly less tbh.
I was going to use grow bags. But the ones i ordered are actually going to take a couple more weeks to get here, and like... eff that. Im done waiting haha.

I'll post updates soon and let you guys know when the sprout emerges. I'll have pics next time!

Back
Top Bottom