Just bored, posting my pics: BC God Bud!

bro you must be pretty stoned how do you figure you save over cmh 630 w replaces a 1000 watt hps...

your yaking about apples pears and oranges u save very little electricity over cmh with led.. but you pay over 3 times the price 1000$ to buy it.. cmh got the full light spectrum that not bad with proper ventilation .. i just did 459 grams
my last grow.. more than i grew with a 1000 watter with more plants ..

now as for hydro bills i think my hot tub is laughing at the grow lights and saying turn up the nukes... 10,000 watts..
jan is scary but great time for a tub..
459 grams from a 630

these led s are 3 times the price of a 630 chm light .. not worth it
Hm. 720$ for one light got me 2.1 lbs which in return can get me about 6 grand plus not ever needing to change bulbs and the fixture is rated to last me 10 years so idk i guess they arnt worth it though.

think your need to have a chat with an master electrician .. np to run 5000 more watts on 200 amp service..

you just need separate circuits use some 12 awg and 20 amp breakers run out 3 circuits to the grow lights and fans .. unless the run is extra long 10 or 8 awg.. no fire..

knowledge is good stuff talk to electrician at local home depot for free..

never over draw a circuit..
I actually had an electrician tell me how to wire it. I have a separate 50 Amp sub panel. Each light has it's own outlet on a 15 Amp Breaker & the AC is on a 30 Amp. I never asked how much power I could run on it so I've been worried about over doing it. I'm running 2 tents continuously & a 3rd here & there when I start seeds & clones. I always did 1 tent grows till we became legal in Nov. so running this much power at one time is new to me.

Back
Top Bottom