Just bored, posting my pics: BC God Bud!

Yeah, but Mocha seems to think it's because of HPS lights. Always says, I've never seen an LED do this. Then I show him mine under a 300 watt LED. Every bit as big as the ones he shows. I understand he's proud of his accomplishment. But don't give out false info saying you can't do it with LED. I hope he doesn't get upset by this as he's one of my favorite people on this site. I just want him to quit saying that he's never seen an LED do this when I've proved it.

Yeah, but Mocha seems to think it's because of HPS lights. Always says, I've never seen an LED do this. Then I show him mine under a 300 watt LED. Every bit as big as the ones he shows. I understand he's proud of his accomplishment. But don't give out false info saying you can't do it with LED. I hope he doesn't get upset by this as he's one of my favorite people on this site. I just want him to quit saying that he's never seen an LED do this when I've proved it.

nice! you'll be joining the Ding Dong gang :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love ya Buds :hug: but mine was in a 5 gallon bucket on the floor, looking me in the face at 6'2"...not on a table in front of a dresser...

And I never said it couldn't be done :popcorn: I've just never seen it :nomo: ...not to mention that was the one that got close to a pound from 1 plant...14 ounces of rock hard bud...and some fluff for oil :thumb:

But your buds look nice man :passitleft:can't take that from you :drool:

Love ya Buds :hug: but mine was in a 5 gallon bucket on the floor, looking me in the face at 6'2"...not on a table in front of a dresser...

And I never said it couldn't be done :popcorn: I've just never seen it :nomo: ...not to mention that was the one that got close to a pound from 1 plant...14 ounces of rock hard bud...and some fluff for oil :thumb:

But your buds look nice man :passitleft:can't take that from you :drool:
You've topped me on weight for sure. My largest yield was 11.1 oz. I'm not one to grow tall plants. I prefer short & bushy so I try to keep them 3' - 4' tall at most. Every tall plant I grew kept running into the lights so I changed my methods to prevent it. You can only go so tall in a 6.5' tent.

I've never seen the actual plant you mention. Only the 1 cola. So I'm comparing Cola's, not plants. We would have to grow the same method amongst other things to compare the whole plant.

You're stuff looks great too. My only point is that it can be done with LED as Well as HPS.

I'm actually shooting for a 1 pound plant this grow so we'll see how that turns out. I think I can, I think I can ... lol.

Nice God Bud. I used to grow that stuff. I got the seeds from BCBD after they won the high times cup with it.. Still have a few around somewhere.

every plant looks different im using bcgod bud seed .. being a hybird u get that i was told ..

cheers

You've topped me on weight for sure. My largest yield was 11.1 oz. I'm not one to grow tall plants. I prefer short & bushy so I try to keep them 3' - 4' tall at most. Every tall plant I grew kept running into the lights so I changed my methods to prevent it. You can only go so tall in a 6.5' tent.

I've never seen the actual plant you mention. Only the 1 cola. So I'm comparing Cola's, not plants. We would have to grow the same method amongst other things to compare the whole plant.

You're stuff looks great too. My only point is that it can be done with LED as Well as HPS.

I'm actually shooting for a 1 pound plant this grow so we'll see how that turns out. I think I can, I think I can ... lol.

well here is the boat load hps and led are all junk get cmh!!!!!

cmh whips hps and cost wise cmh is way cheaper .. led is way more money to match the light spectrum of a cmh light .. 92 % sun rendering index.. wow.. double yield and quality of hps.. never liked led lighting and a few wave
lenghts of light .. i want the sun.. cmh.

All of them ? Most look done but a couple pics it sure looks like a lot of straight white hairs still. I know it's the Triches that matter but pistils usually look more crinkled & orange or red. Maybe harvest those last ?
Looks like some tasty stuff though. Free Samples ? LOL

Hm those are donkey dicks but that looks nothing like the gg4 cut.

Hm those are donkey dicks but that looks nothing like the gg4 cut.
Keep in mind the cola he showed is not trimmed up so it may look bigger. But I in no way believe that HPS is that much better than LED. I certainly believe you can do the exact same thing with both lights. I'm really not trying to compare the cola's. I just used my pics to show it can be done with LED also. That was my point. I hate hearing I never seen anyone do this with an LED. It can be done ! Trying to make it sound like there's nothing that can keep up with HPS is absurd. It may not outdo it; but it can do just as much.
So what are your thoughts about an LED (newer white light) being able to produce large cola's equal to HPS ?
That's the real question.

Back
Top Bottom