Just bored so I'm cooking up some canabutter for brownies

some pics.. mmm cant wait for the brownies..

30 gram s decarboxylated popcorn buds 1lb butter.. this weed is very good smoke havent tried the good stuff yet just harvested yesterday
.. this pot is from a massive branch that broke off another plant at day 50.. harvest is day 61.. for 10 day old weed good some kick..

brownies will be deadly potent.. if you never eaten marijuana butter like this be carefull you will get higher than you ever have in your life!!

i uses about a 1/4 lb of the canabutter for box of brownies.. enjoy.. brownie pics tomorrow takes

5 hrs of simmering and watching the canabutter in a double boiler top up the water .. keep eye on..

low constant heat water boiling slowly..

cheers

How many brownies do you get out of a box. Last time I made cookies I got 113 from a pound of butter and 36 grams of cannabis. They make for a nice cookie. I have gotten away from doing them though. Lately it has been gelatin capsules with with infused coconut oil. Got a large syringe and warm the coconut butter so I can use the syringe to fill capsules. I remove the needle to fill the syringe. Also got a capsule capping machine so it makes everything easier. I don't particularly care for the taste of cannabutter so it's capsules for me. 3-5 and I am good.

Try using it when sauteing chicken. Deglaze the pan with chicken stock( which also cools down pan) then add a few tabs of butter right before serving. Lemon and basil guarantee winner

Just get some sugar cookie mix. When making your butter put a big glob of coconut oil in it and like a half cup to a cup of water and simmer stirring every 3 mins. For about a half hour. Pour your butter though a wire mesh strainer into a bowl and put in the fridge. It will harden and make a crack cookie... I mean a canaoilbutter cookie! All the water will be underneath the butter, just dump that shit out. Mix that and the cookie mix with a egg and bake as directed. Blam. Oh take reclaim out your drop down and make Infused coconut oil And add that to some icing! Fire cookies!

Back
Top Bottom