Just gonna say hi. First time grower and poster.

Bagmand

Hey everybody :Namaste:

I'm new to this site, and I'm all so a first time grower.
I got my 3 weeks old baby at home. I'm pretty bored at work right now, so i might as well introduce my self.

Thank God for smartphones :bravo:

I'm 27 years old and from Denmark (Scandinavia).

I've got a Critical Kush, in third week of veg, and she's looking good.

I will soon start a grow jurnal with more pics and stuff.

Bagmand out\\

:welcome: Bagmand! Great to have you with us at the number 1 site for cannabis awareness. I'm really looking forward to seeing your journal bro. Below in my signature you will find some links that may be of use to you. Good Luck! :peace:

Hey everybody :Namaste:

I'm new to this site, and I'm all so a first time grower.
I got my 3 weeks old baby at home. I'm pretty bored at work right now, so i might as well introduce my self.

Thank God for smartphones :bravo:

I'm 27 years old and from Denmark (Scandinavia).

I've got a Critical Kush, in third week of veg, and she's looking good.

I will soon start a grow jurnal with more pics and stuff.

Bagmand out\\

:welcome: Bagmand to the best site in the world for friendly support. Starting your own journal is definitely the best way to get advice and help.

Enjoy yourself and :goodluck: with the grow.

Nice to see you post here on 420mag and welcome to the family Bagmand. I wish you the best and hope to see post in your own grow journal soon...

Thanks everyone

A warm welcome is always realy nice. "thumbs up" :)
I will start look at some of your jurnals tonight. Maby get myself some inspiration on how to set it up.

Hello from the United States. 3 weeks in isnt bad at all. When do you plan on putting it into flower. Make sure to stop on by my journals whenever and say hi meet some of the rgulars and when your ready to have a journal I can subscribe there and come offer any help if you need it. Take care thanks for making the community bigger and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello Smoker-Joe.

I'm happy to hear that' thanks :)
I have toppet it the second time, a few days ago. Planning to switch Tuesday next week if I like the look of the new shoots. Then it's exactly 4 weeks old. It's a very bushy plant, so not much LST is needed.

Back
Top Bottom