Kandy Kush True Aeroponics - 1/3HP Pump - 600W HPS - Jungle

Re: Kandy Kush True Aeroponics - 1/3HP Pump - 600W HPS - Blue Planet Nutrients - Jun

It is still too early to harvest:

Capture49.JPG
Capture218.JPG
Capture313.JPG
Capture122.JPG

This is my latest double (ppm/ph) monitor - I would strongly recommend it to anybody:

Capture72.JPG

Re: Kandy Kush True Aeroponics - 1/3HP Pump - 600W HPS - Blue Planet Nutrients - Jun

Who makes that monitor and how much does it cost ? It looks really nice !

It is a no name monitor. It must be some major brand sold off-label directly from the manufacturer. This is off my ebay:

Capture50.JPG

Thanks for the info. That is not a bad deal !!

11 weeks old:

A lot of bud sites, but very small bud. Some plants look like they could already be harvested, but some are still underdeveloped with long white hairs:

Capture60.JPG
Capture317.JPG
Capture222.JPG

A lot of old timers say it is BS. Say you grow organic. How could you flush then ?

I switch to plain water in hempies the last week, but I don't do a flush.

Allright, I will do 48 hours of RODI flushing and complete darkness, and then harvest

I don't grow organic, it's all chemical. Organic is a PITA in a aero system - clogging and ph swings

Due to overcrowding, I was only able to pull 9 oz dry, which is less than 0.5g/w by a bit, plus it required 12 weeks of time instead of usual 9 when SOG

Is this the new one? Because it is a waste of time and money also

Why wouldn't you just grow 1 lst plant? Veg for 3 weeks and you will have a better yield

I (had to) LST all of my 56 plants horizontally. and trim them nicely twice and stick them in the net - so it's all good now.
What you are looking at is a closed journal - this was my aero try #2
I grew in soil before, so the current rig technically is the fourth technique I tried.

I am really on to the "12/12 from the start" idea, overcrowding, and quickest SOG cycle possible.
However, I grossly underestimated the difficulties with cloning that I would and did endure.
Cloning - sigh - I tried so many ways of cloning, but I keep having consistency problem. The time before I did exactly the same (I think) eve (shit I can't type straight, all fucked up!) n in the latest system I once had nearly 100% survival rate, and I cloned so many extras - 288 exactly, but only 57 made it in the rig (which is design for 171 SOG)
I had to change my plans, create some space, veg, LST. and now I am doing SGROG.
Not because I like SCROG, but because I couldn't get enough clones for SOG.

I am a kind of person who is going to take his time to design shit the right way - so my only chore would be replacing water and mixing up nutes. And a year ago I achieved great results in soil (believe it or not!) doing 4 plants per sq foot single stalk SOG- it was fast-riping, pleasure to trim, and smelled like heavens.
But I decided to go aero so I could automate everything. There is so much hassle with soil and pots - dirt everywhere, watering timing measurements took lots of time and sucked balls in the end.

both LST and SCROG - all require extra, hard work! (and take tons of time too)
Why work hard if you can work smart?

P.S.: I also like the idea about using bark plugs to propagate.
They are easy as pie to use and perfectly fit 2" net-cup

The plug is the best thing for roots development, attachment to the net cup (which eases moving plants around if needed. It stays wet throughout entire plant's life, which helps a ton when shutting the system down for hours, or whatever happens - they will stay alive with no watering for a while

Right now I am unemployed, so I can afford doing SCROG. But when I get another job -I will have no time for any vegging whatsoever - nada, niet, nicht.

If I lived in Europe, I would have done something similar to 2-liter bottle method, but would use seeds,
Here in the States I don't want to be caught hot-handed picking up hundreds/thousand seeds from an undercover UPS driver.
That's why I have to clone. What else can I do? Grow a huge tree in 4" of height??

Well you could lst the hell out of 2 plants in that space, I lst for 2 weeks after clone and pull 5.5 per plant, 8 plants per 1000 soil. Im like you I love to design, automation is my speciality ( I ended up in your forum when I was looking up some info on ph controllers) I have created Plc controls using similar resistance devices to adjust ph and also auto inject nutrients, I also programmed a java stack Plc to allow for water feed light control and scheduling, which I can interface from my iPhone or any other browser anywhere in the world.

Back
Top Bottom