KCCO Grows Hydro

Awesome man, frost is getting thick already.

You found this the best values to run with? I refilled my res today and I'm at Ec 2.65 @ 5,7pH. I think my Ec is high but if I try to go down they start craving more after a few days.

:morenutes: keep it frosty KCCO
Hey @CraZysWeeD I'm still working out the perfect numbers for this stain. I’m thinking ph of 6.1 instead of 6 going forward until harvest. The EC I let it slide up to 2.4 last week but I’m finding anything over 2.0 is burning my tips on my leaves. I’m trying again at 2.2 this week and I will try a few 0 Ec top offs. I’m just trying to give them a final push without cooking my tips. Again just trying to work out the perfect numbers for this stain as it my first run with the WTC. Manufacturers recommended up to 2.7 but they won’t take that from what I can see.

3ms was the upper limit for me then I burned them, now I only burn them when applying PK boosters in the middle of bloom. But I'm still unsure of best pH range they seem to be doing better in this lower end but I'm not sure yet and as you say its dependent on strain what they prefer I even suspect they want different compositions in the nutrient as well.

3ms was the upper limit for me then I burned them, now I only burn them when applying PK boosters in the middle of bloom. But I'm still unsure of best pH range they seem to be doing better in this lower end but I'm not sure yet and as you say its dependent on strain what they prefer I even suspect they want different compositions in the nutrient as well.
Oh they do for sure. My go to is start at 1.8 or 2.0 Ec and a ph of 5.9 from flip to pre flower.
Then I try to start bumping up EC slowly with a ph of 6.0.
Let the plants tell you what they want from there. Hopefully nothing lmao. The best deficiency is no deficiency and a lot easier to deal with lol.

That's a real challenge to run this in a rolling grow, always plants in different stages. Now I have the possibility to isolate trays with the taps I put in on each tray. I usually do this when PK boosting one of them without having to mess up the others nuting.

Your system seems to be working great the way you run it. :slide:

That's a real challenge to run this in a rolling grow, always plants in different stages. Now I have the possibility to isolate trays with the taps I put in on each tray. I usually do this when PK boosting one of them without having to mess up the others nuting.

Your system seems to be working great the way you run it. :slide:
It’s can get messy if you get to much going on at once. I’ve been down rd.

Hey 420 I hope all is good. Few things going on around here. I will start by adding the pics of my auto I forgot to add lol.
She is doing well and is starting to develop a very nice smell.
Also in the flower room I found this lmao.
There is only one seed out here
but I’m watching to make sure there’s nothing else hiding up their skirts. The numbers in the room.

Into the veg room I killed another mom.
She was a good mom but a year in a half in a 3 gallon pot wasn’t working out anymore lol. :rip:
However I took cuts with the clones on the flood and drain table weeks ago. These 3 here on the right r the same strain. The best one will be my next mom. The little one is probably going to be culled next.
The strongest of these 2 will make the cut.
These ladies on the flood and drain table r the same strain as well so one way or another I have many contenders for the job.
Getting big and the numbers r trending the correct way ph is going up and ppm going down.
Play safe and enjoy

Wow! @KCCO 77 i am not worthy! My tent would make you cringe hahaha
culling a plant hasnt even crossed my mind . In fact, I'm singing to doomed ' clones'. <learning nerd>

I wake up with my fingers crossed every morning that my plant isn't dead Hahahaha

Wow! @KCCO 77 i am not worthy! My tent would make you cringe hahaha
culling a plant hasnt even crossed my mind . In fact, I'm singing to doomed ' clones'. <learning nerd>

I wake up with my fingers crossed every morning that my plant isn't dead Hahahaha
Thanks for the kind words. And FYI @Northern Hydro your worthy and it shows in your plant. The green thumb and tlc is what keeps her happy. The light and nutrient keep her healthy all stuff you add. Keep that kitten close and keep pushing yourself to try new things in your grows and eventually you will just have your style of growing. Try drying out the cubes just a little if the clones r giving you problems.

Hey 420 I hope all is good. Just went downstairs to hang with the ladies and found this.
Found it just all rubbing up against my auto just waiting to explode.
Anyways I’m watching this crop come to a finish probably next weekend. One nanner and one seed is nothing to worry about this late in the game as this canopy has been fun and challenging all at the same time. I also found this lmao :hmmmm:
The bottom has fell out of the canopy because of the nugs weighing it down. Double scroging next time for this strain. Play safe and enjoy

seems like i haven't been getting notifications on this. Things are looking amazing and i am excited to see the harvest. Have you only found that one male flower? always a bit nerve wracking when u find a nanner. Have a good weekend!

I never get notified about KC's updates either ..have to stalk him from time to time haha :snowboating: :ganjamon:

seems like i haven't been getting notifications on this. Things are looking amazing and i am excited to see the harvest. Have you only found that one male flower? always a bit nerve wracking when u find a nanner. Have a good weekend!
Just one nanner and one seed
I found this seed a few days ago. Those r honestly the only two flaws I’ve found in the entire canopy and being this far in it’s all good. If this was week 4 I would be looking at this differently.

I never get notified about KC's updates either ..have to stalk him from time to time haha :snowboating: :ganjamon:
I’ve needed to found a few time in my life lmao. I have the same problem over here and one day I swear I will loose notifications to my own journal.
Thx for keeping an eye on me peeps. Enjoy your weekend and play safe.:Namaste:

Lmao she’s definitely peeking in more and more these days. She’s knows it’s going to be a rough one.
My wife just gives me the look like I’m goin to kill u lol

Back
Top Bottom