You could take up darts for the winter! 🎯
I will just hang out here and continue learning all I can about growing. This may sound stupid but is there and other seeds I can use to try germinating from seed. I will need to do this in the spring so a little practice will not hurt and save on good seeds.

Do you think ordering seeds now is to early or should I wait closer to spring? I have 16 Sour Deisel seeds and even Thow it is Sativa I may grow 1 I know it means growing late into the fall, but I can do this, and it should be good high plus if it comes out good, I will have more to give away. Right now, everyone has weed they grew and give me soom so I can do the same.

16 free SD seeds? They're worth something to someone, and there's nothing special about cannabis seeds that you couldn't practice on something cheaper that's about the same size. I just said carrot but I have no idea what carrot seeds look like. :)

Browse the seed area of Home Depot or a nursery for something similar to cannabis seeds and practice all winter!

Do you think ordering seeds now is to early or should I wait closer to spring?
Waiting until spring should make them fresher, but leave enough lead time for them to get "lost" in shipping.

Why not practice on carrot seeds or something, unless you have handfuls of free cannabis seeds!
Are carrot seeds real small? I could try this I do not want to waste the Sour Diesel seeds as they are good seeds and cost a pretty penny. I know I can trade some for different strains hopefully Indica or Indica dominate. The folks here grow some pretty looking plants and for now watching their grows will have to do.

16 free SD seeds? They're worth something to someone, and there's nothing special about cannabis seeds that you couldn't practice on something cheaper that's about the same size. I just said carrot but I have no idea what carrot seeds look like. :)

Browse the seed area of Home Depot or a nursery for something similar to cannabis seeds and practice all winter!

Waiting until spring should make them fresher, but leave enough lead time for them to get "lost" in shipping.
Great suggestion. I will do that.

Why not practice on carrot seeds or something, unless you have handfuls of free cannabis seeds!
Try radish, cabbage, broccoli or cauliflower about the same size & take about 4 days to sprout
carrot seeds are smaller & take up to 14 days

All hung shitty pictures

A70195BD-5579-4BE4-AE99-8D2CB192811F.jpeg

28A9B7D1-A2F1-4152-A209-E0853A141555.jpeg
Hey Keith please tell me that’s not a unshaded window? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom