Kismet Goes Gonzo For The Kind

I do miss her but just not down with the ig at all.

Great color on the GDP! So pretty :).
She is a sexy girl. So the axe hand started twitching today and chopped the male Gorilla Lilly. Threw his dead body out back in the chilly mudroom to dry. When i flip a couple clones may take one down there to hang out with his dead body in a paper grocery bag. Just started having nightmares of some rogue pollen knocking the girls up would suck at this point in bloom.He was starting to drop his junk so figure should be some viable pollen in the bag for reproduction purposes in a few weeks after the current girls get safely harvested.

So my last run with the Carnival clones at the end of spring/start of summer. Evidently someone hermied. And shot the moon. Wasn;t paying much attention to them . Made some coconut oil out of some buds the other day and noticed tiny tiny lil beans lol. Been curing for a couple pf months/ 3 or 4? Kept on telling myself they would cure out and get their head hahaha. So kiefing it all and making edibles out of the sift.

Been using my grinder so far. Grind as much as i can fit then put a qaurter in the middle chamber of the grinder to the freezer for 30 then shake for 5. It works surprisingly well. But that was just the top eighth of one quart jar. And i have several more jars. So broke down and bought a box. Was on the fence about box or bag. But just a dry sift kind of fellow.

Start of week six for the girls in the flower tent. On the downward slide to goodness if all goes well. Want to talk a moment about Advanced Nutrients. Running their Sensi ph perfect coco line. Let's start with the bad. These guys market their product for the canna growers out here and yet if i had followed their charts . All the girls would have been burned horribly by over nuting. Novices have complained on their site that their girls just died lol. I don't get it. They need someone to adjust their charts for real life? I knew to go half and even that some burnt tips? Another unreality? They say stop feeding after 6 weeks. I am running a mix this round and some are nowhere near 3 weeks of finishing. After this week i will back down too 1/4 strength nutes(at slightly below half strength now) for the ones that are coming in.... for a week...(300 ppm). The rest will get 500 ppm for a week or two before adjusting downward. Ok so enough of me slamming them . The good. They are actually pretty alright. With adjustments.Had to add a bit cal mag the last week or two was showing some def(Chem 4 and Gdp).(week 5} With the mixed crew they all seemed to roll with it. On a mostly Indi run so Sativa growers adjust downwards even more and stretch the 6 weeks into 12 or so if that make sense? Got some frost going early on the Gdp .C4,KosherKush and Zdf. But not sure if thats genetics talking. First time with these gals. Also i ran Dynagro in veg before i switched up to AN for bloom. Hoping this helps some one. I know AN confused me when i started up thought they were out there.(12 bottles?) hahahaha. I do like the ph perfect side of it.{Lazy/Broken ph meters}. Only six bottles for the bloom run. Liter each of the Sensi coco a plus b. Then used there additives in baby bottle size. Voodoo juice,B52,Big Bud and Overdrive. With all that said. I still have enough for one more flower run so at 80 bucks idk maybe worth it? See how everybody smokes at the end.

Back
Top Bottom