KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

trying to remember what it was... anyway Tactical Grow got some kind of spray that supposed to stop them fro going hermi.
I will have a look and see if I can find it.

An anti-hermie spray? I'm all over that. I'd like to save her if I can.

howdy Kush that just sucks. Get spendy femmy seeds and one goes and get balls. sending you some positive vibs to save this beauty.

Quick Update: Day 15 Flower. The LA Woman has hermied on me. I pulled all the balls off and segregated her in the seedling room under the T5. :straightface: :yikes:

It does suck. She's been super healthy and looking real good with the nice dark indica leaves. I read somewhere that this strain from feminized seeds tends to hermie. I don't know. Oh well, still got two other healthy plants. More light for them. Kinda what you have to accept and move on, but like you said more light for the remaining ones so... it could actually work in your favor.
I found a product called Dutch Master Reverse, but it appears it's not available anymore. Everyone is out of stock. Does anybody know of a similar product?
I get tired of local stores that don't have a complete line of products, but if you can't get them online, nobody has them

howdy Kush that just sucks. Get spendy femmy seeds and one goes and get balls. sending you some positive vibs to save this beauty.

Right you are Bee! Just adds insult to injury.

Thanks man!

I get tired of local stores that don't have a complete line of products, but if you can't get them online, nobody has them

And I'm probably better off anyway. It's most likely some noxious chemical(s) I don't want on my plants or in me.

Quick Update: Day 15 Flower. The LA Woman has hermied on me. I pulled all the balls off and segregated her in the seedling room under the T5. :straightface:

Well, Crap! Sorry Kushie.

yeah I think that's what it was Kushie! I looked through 2 journals and didn't find it yet.
Any who good weed to you and dont forget to wish a mother in your life a Happy Mothers Day!

Didn't your kandy kush hermie too?

Yes it did. This seed was a freebee, as was the Kandy Kush seed. There's a reason they give these seeds away, most likely because they're unstable.

Total noob here. Just a thought cut the balls off. If the rest of the plant is all nug then leave that alone. MAYBE if you never let a ball pop no fertilization occurs no seeds we are all good????? Maybe take the offending branch even??? I don't have a real clue but common sense tells me it might work.

That's basically what I'm doing. The only problem is getting all the balls off before any mature. Easier said than done though as the balls are on every branch and almost every bud site. With more than twenty branches each with multiple bud sites you can see that it'll be easy to miss one, and all it takes is one mature ball popping and goodbye sensimilla. That's why he/she has been segregated in another room.

yeah I think that's what it was Kushie! I looked through 2 journals and didn't find it yet.
Any who good weed to you and dont forget to wish a mother in your life a Happy Mothers Day!

Thanks for looking Fish. I appreciate it.

funny thing is my best stuff has come from the free seeds for the most part:)

funny thing is my best stuff has come from the free seeds for the most part:)

Yeah, even though I harvested the Kandy Kush early, she still gave me a 1/2 oz of very good smoke. :) She was loaded with trichs. I'll be lucky to get anything worth smoking out of this one other than a few small buds.

Yeah, even though I harvested the Kandy Kush early, she still gave me a 1/2 oz of very good smoke. :) She was loaded with trichs. I'll be lucky to get anything worth smoking out of this one other than a few small buds.

This calls for a no Like!

KK is good!

Back
Top Bottom