KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

Made it over here...ok let's get that ww fixed up..
1/2 strength nutes in spray bottle..ph water 6.5 5o 6.8 range..always check ur ph level EVERY TIME u water..it can change over nite..foiler feed at lights out..should see improvement in a few days.dont be afraid to spray all the girls..
I've grown lots of ww and they were always real picky with the ph level
And that's ur issue now..
try to keep ur heat about 80 or less if u can..
:thanks:

Nothing much to report. WW are still sickly looking but had first foliar feed last night and I changed my lights to 4am on-10pm off so i can feed at night. The Train wreck look pretty good as do the Green crack. my White widow on the right coffee container is one messed up looking plant. It couldn't shake it's helmet. Hopefully they come around today or tomorrow

This is my worm hut. The better condition the faster they eat and reproduce. The worms you use are called Red wigglers
2016_11_13_3658.JPG

ken, first of all, the picture with the male and bee is truly gorgeous, bet your neighbor has some good canna honey now:rofl:
Please enter in the contest of pictures 420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest - November 2016

Thanks Angrybird very kind! I will look into it. I take lots of pics of animals etc. This plant was loaded with bees every morning and all their legs were loaded with pollen.:thanks: Looks like I don't qualify because I don't have 50 posts yet. Maybe next time, Thanks again

Spray at lights out brother.not before...you can do it till they bud..after that it's a no no..
Ive had extremely great sucess foiler feeding..keep it up and you should also..plants love it
OS 64 what is the max time to foliar feed. My lights are about 20 inches above the highest seedling. Can I feed hour before lights out or ..... What would you recommend. I am starting to have trouble keeping my zipper up..... I mean the tent zipper. I think my ww are on the mend. Thanks again

I added a new tray in my hut. As you can see the worms are moving up and starting to eat. Once established I will take the bottom tray and move it up a layer and my new tray will be the base. When that happens I can take the castings out and there it is. I also get tea out of it also, it has a valve to drain.
2016_11_16_3661.JPG
2016_11_13_3658.JPG
2016_11_16_3663.JPG

I need to make one of these too, does it smell ? I live in the city and my "back yard" is small and closed around with 3-4 floor buildings. I am already thinking of going to the fish store to buy some worms( easier than digging in the nature I don't have close by)

I need to make one of these too, does it smell ? I live in the city and my "back yard" is small and closed around with 3-4 floor buildings. I am already thinking of going to the fish store to buy some worms( easier than digging in the nature I don't have close by)

They don't smell at all, The trick is not to overfeed them. This hut I have is small but has 5 trays. I have never used more than 3 trays. When you buy them you actually get a coco brick with them. I would do this even if it was on my balcony you just can't keep it in the rain because if it gets too wet the worms will drown. You just open the valve and drain it for the tea. Its all very simple and you have everything you need from your daily use. Check Craigslist or try Vermihut

Back
Top Bottom