Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Good morning Tassie,
I wish you nothing but positive vibes my friend, you deserve it. :Namaste: my day started in a fucking up kind of way but that's OK cause I know (Dr Dre) "I didn't even have to use my AK......Today'she going to be a good day" :cheesygrinsmiley::green_heart::hug::hug::hug:

Oh no she didn't...lol.

Good morning LB and Green...jus passin through...

Good morning LB...well I guess it's lunch now for you 516am tassie time.

Well, I'm hoping the Ak remained stayed. :)

...and things improved.

Thanks mate, you deserve it too

:circle-of-love:

Good morning LB, what a cracking pair.....

You two are :)
What is a cracking pair like? Don't say us:)

Oh no she didn't...lol.

Good morning LB and Green...jus passin through...
Oh yes I did;) Easy come easy go kind of guy, I like it:)

Morning LB, how are you and your little ladies doing?
My ladies are doing great,No Worries at all. How your girls doing?

Good morning LB...well I guess it's lunch now for you 516am tassie time.

Well, I'm hoping the Ak remained stayed. :)

...and things improved.

Thanks mate, you deserve it too

:circle-of-love:
We just got done fucking up a all u can eat buffet now time recharge the buzz:) I prefer my 38 anyway;) hugs to you

If I was to look at your boobies, I would say, What a cracking pair.... Ah, forget it. It's not funny if you have to explain it :rofl:
Where's our newly appointed hospitality team member at?

Oh yea, I forgot about his buddy stopping over. I guess you'll be getting some peace & quiet for a change :)
:rofl::rofl: peace and quiet is the last thing I get with these 2 (twiddle dumbass and dipshit):rofl::rofl::rofl: There is too much farting, fart jokes, stories of the old days, harassment, xbox playing, his friends laugh (his laugh would make anybody laugh too), shit talking, talks of sex and movie watching.........no peace or quiet:laughtwo::laughtwo:

I wouldn't want it any other way (except farts).......Today was a great day:thumb::circle-of-love::lot-o-toke::rofl::rofl:

My ladies are rocking along. They got a few hours of coheed and cambria to sway to, so they're fed and happy.
Happy to hear about the rocking girls but what is coheed and cambria?:hmmmm:

:rofl::rofl: Jesus to God Lady Bud, you just gave me a crowning moment to be glad I'm not fooking married...your description is right out of the Dumb and Dumber movie.....oh my god....you have a very wicked streak in you, girlfriend...carbon copy of me...please don't get in the same room as me...now I'm sweating....we'd take the whole room down and they never in a million years would know what hit them......

Hello ladies...just cruising...I'm in the workshop...I getting screwed...:) putting screws in to mount the BM's, lappy is in the workshop, so am ...umm busilly drilling holes... :)

....damn why have I just got all connotative?

...oh LB's journal...that'd be why

:)

oh, don't tell me it is LB, Tassie, and me once again....uh oh...

Coheed and Cambria are a band. They're considered progressive rock, but it's good. YouTube the songs "mother superior" and "wake up", and tell me you don't love them.

:rofl::rofl: Jesus to God Lady Bud, you just gave me a crowning moment to be glad I'm not fooking married...your description is right out of the Dumb and Dumber movie.....oh my god....you have a very wicked streak in you, girlfriend...carbon copy of me...please don't get in the same room as me...now I'm sweating....we'd take the whole room down and they never in a million years would know what hit them......
It's just like Dumb & Dumber live and in person but since those names are used already I gave them the title Dumass & Dipshit:rofl::rofl: I'd like to see the perfect storm we could be:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm not afraid but those around us should be:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl:

Just got caught up and props on your grow. I was wondering though, how often are you defoliating? I am 35 days or so into my veg and already did once at 20 days and thinking I might again. Anyways good luck on your grow!!
Hi ya PTSD 4 ME,
Sadly I don't know the answer since I haven't been recording every move like I'm suppose to and right now all my decisions are made based off my husbands daily suggestions. He may know the answer so I will ask him, he's the experienced grower for now:)

Coheed and Cambria are a band. They're considered progressive rock, but it's good. YouTube the songs "mother superior" and "wake up", and tell me you don't love them.
I will do that tomorrow, right now I'm going nighty night since I'm going crossed eyed:)

Hey LB, how's the greenhouse looking?
I have just begun cleaning her out, today I hope to get to planting and preparing, so we'll see:)

Great hearing bout ur getting together, sorry to lower the tone but for me it was 15 year olds having a
kneetrembler in the alley after a few bottles of cider and a couple of tuinol (barbs) oh so innocent we were , your romance has pure Americana , only cars we had were TDAs that shows my age. Feelings from the heart (well definitely body felt) I'm sure a lot of u relate;-))Happy dayz 2 u both

Back
Top Bottom