Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

:rofl: Too funny LB....what I want to know is.....did you learn all this from Green or did he learn it all from you.....and I'm not talking about working with your ladies.....you are a force of nature girlfriend....I think we could get in LOTS of trouble together.....I get scared even thinking about it....

I'm everybodies favorite friend to take to male strip clubs or dance clubs, they say I can bring out the wild side of the meekest:cheesygrinsmiley: we ever get the opportunity to to hang, you have that 1 crazy story to always talk about:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Shawnee sounds like you need to head west...wink, wink...LOL.

she'll never forget it thats for sure;):rofl:

Nope....we werent doing it yet.....she was still be hard headed:)lol........after we ate i drove her out to the beach....found an access.....no signs saying you couldnt go on the beach so i drove out on to the beach not far from the water.......it was late....maybe 10-11pm.....we were out there sitting on my tail gate just talking....getting to know each other.....well two bicycle cops pull up and start harrassing us for being on the beach.....said there was a sign....which i knew for a fact that there wasnt as i made sure before driving onto it.....anyway it came down to them being bored and hemming us up for about 20 minutes before i had enough and ridiculed them about being night time bicycle cops and how crappy do you have to be.....and then told them i was on a first date and either they write me a ticket and look like dumb asses in court or Leave:).....they left and we stayed another 20 minutes just to piss them off....until LB expressed to me she thought i had succesfully pissed them off already and she really didnt want to get arrested on our first date:):rofl:lol......

okay so I'll call the beach the park.....and you weren't even doing anything....

damn, Green, do you have a brother by any chance......?

:rofl::rofl:......dude....easy my azz.......i had to get her super high for the first time in years and pull out all my secret get in the pants tricks to get her to ease up:)......really all it took was for me to tell her i loved her:rofl::rofl:lol

You got me drunk then gave me a contact high from you and your friends then said "I'd LOVE to see you naked and please you sexually", I didn't go home for a whole week from then. :high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Nope....we werent doing it yet.....she was still be hard headed:)lol........after we ate i drove her out to the beach....found an access.....no signs saying you couldnt go on the beach so i drove out on to the beach not far from the water.......it was late....maybe 10-11pm.....we were out there sitting on my tail gate just talking....getting to know each other.....well two bicycle cops pull up and start harrassing us for being on the beach.....said there was a sign....which i knew for a fact that there wasnt as i made sure before driving onto it.....anyway it came down to them being bored and hemming us up for about 20 minutes before i had enough and ridiculed them about being night time bicycle cops and how crappy do you have to be.....and then told them i was on a first date and either they write me a ticket and look like dumb asses in court or Leave:).....they left and we stayed another 20 minutes just to piss them off....until LB expressed to me she thought i had succesfully pissed them off already and she really didnt want to get arrested on our first date:):rofl:lol......

Yep bro, you and me my friend, I reakon if we met at another time or place....

Now hang on we are mates.

Damn if we had have known each other and been around each other when we was younger so to speak...ha! The shit we coulda stirred :)

Love you're style mate :)

Nice work LB, on sticking with it, and also, using a gnetle, guiding hand to avoid arrest....hang on...I've seen that hand be used for other things, and guiding it may have been, gentle it weren't :rofl:

Hey LB, I've just been reading back a ways, and I'd like to point something out....

You've said that ....youre excited the girls are rooting....like 3 times in two pages....are you trying to tell us something.

GD, what's up bro, sounds like the little woman is hungry.... :rofl:

Yep bro, you and me my friend, I reakon if we met at another time or place....

Now hang on we are mates.

Damn if we had have known each other and been around each other when we was younger so to speak...ha! The shit we coulda stirred :)

Love you're style mate :)

Nice work LB, on sticking with it, and also, using a gnetle, guiding hand to avoid arrest....hang on...I've seen that hand be used for other things, and guiding it may have been, gentle it weren't :rofl:
I couldn't say a lot after all that he had to deal with just to pick me up for the date and my behavior at the restaurant, I had no choice but to be gentle but at least I didn't try to get us arrested and I gave him what he wanted in first place. Our beginning was far from ideal is putting it mildly, a fucking up match made in a club while drunk/high:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Hey LB, I've just been reading back a ways, and I'd like to point something out....

You've said that ....youre excited the girls are rooting....like 3 times in two pages....are you trying to tell us something.

GD, what's up bro, sounds like the little woman is hungry.... :rofl:

oh just in case...rooting...ozzie slang for sex :)
Thanks for explaining had me lost not that, that is hard to do:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl: so in that case ...........yes and yes:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

morning LB just caught up on your thread and its just lmfao....
:lot-o-toke::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl:

Good morning LB, hope the day great's you well, carries you gently and lifts your spirit

Hugs :)
Good morning Tassie,
I wish you nothing but positive vibes my friend, you deserve it. :Namaste: my day started in a fucking up kind of way but that's OK cause I know (Dr Dre) "I didn't even have to use my AK......Today'she going to be a good day" :cheesygrinsmiley::green_heart::hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom