Landrace Genetics 101

Geez, I hoped I was done buying seeds but this African does sound good. On effects, if you smoke or take a lot of a certain strain daily or even maybe once a week, it lessens the mental effects greatly. Aside from any sickness going on.

The newbies do tell a compelling story on this......

Geez, I hoped I was done buying seeds but this African does sound good. On effects, if you smoke or take a lot of a certain strain daily or even maybe once a week, it lessens the mental effects greatly. Aside from any sickness going on.

The newbies do tell a compelling story on this......
It is truly incredible. There are elements that are my favorite, elements that are lacking. definitely worth experiencing if you can.

GP,
I have read your journal of the BAM grow. Did you find that lowering the temp 10 degrees at night turned your grow black?
Hello,

Rather than lowering the temperature, I worked out vents to control the airflow, I let less air out during light hours which creates heat, and more air out during night hours which makes it cool, and add a small Evaporative Cooler which hangs over the plants.

I am able to get about 15 degrees difference. Plants definitely turned black but I was not able to get 100% black.

The grows between black achieved and no black achieved there was a noticeable difference. Black plant was bolder in all ways.

Just ordered mine from The Seed Fair: :goof:

[Order #xxxxx] (September 30, 2023)​

Product​
Quantity​
Price​
Black African Magic Feminized Seeds - 5 Seeds $60.00​
  • Choose Seeds Here:
    5 Seeds $60.00
1​
$60.00​
You and me friend. I sent cash as I do not like giving my cc # out. I have sent cash to seed banks in Canada several times all went well. The seeds are in Washington state so no problems there.

How do think this would do outside at 50 degrees north In Canada? I grow lots of african hybrids, but this may be a new direction for me. I have to say some of the pics look like an auto, what are your thoughts my friends? Does anyone have some pics of outdoor grown?
Not sure if this was replying to me?

If so: Please read the grow journal. I have had people tell me this is an indica, auto, everything except Sativa.

If you have questions about growing it please hit my journal and ask a question there.

🙏

You and me friend. I sent cash as I do not like giving my cc # out. I have sent cash to seed banks in Canada several times all went well. The seeds are in Washington state so no problems there
are you going to have a grown journal for this?

it's listed at 6 to 8 weeks flowering, so even if you call it 10 weeks, could be doable given a kind Fall, imho...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
this is 100% inaccurate information.

if one were to flip to 12/12 when the plant just pops node 4, maybe 4 months.

The fastest I have grown one of these was just under 6 months.

Now: I have three hybrids with Purple Diesel that are close too 10-12 weeks flower…not BAM though.

this is 100% inaccurate information.

if one were to flip to 12/12 when the plant just pops node 4, maybe 4 months.

The fastest I have grown one of these was just under 6 months.

Now: I have three hybrids with Purple Diesel that are close too 10-12 weeks flower…not BAM though.

from SeedConnect...
"

Black African Magic Seeds​

4.83 out of 5
The Black African Magic cannabis strain is a pure landrance Sativa strain. It has a high yield and flowers in 6-8 weeks.
Our Black African Magic marijuana seeds come straight from the forest.
They grow both indoors and outdoors.
Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa-Dominant

Indica
Sativa
Potency: Extremely Strong 🔥🔥🔥

from Leafly...

Sativa
THC 29%CBD —

Black African Magic​

Black African Magic is a sativa weed strain made from a genetic cross between unknown African landrace strains. This strain is a creation of The Seed Connect, a brand known for producing rare and potent strains. Black African Magic is 29% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced cannabis consumers who can handle a psychedelic high. Leafly customers tell us Black African Magic effects include energy, euphoria, and creativity. Medical marijuana patients often choose Black African Magic when dealing with symptoms associated with stress, depression, and fatigue. Bred by The Seed Connect, Black African Magic features flavors like earthy, woody, and spicy. The dominant terpene of this strain is unknown, but it may have some limonene or caryophyllene content. The average price of Black African Magic typically ranges from $40-$60 per eighth. Black African Magic is a rare and sought-after strain that can provide a smooth and uplifting smoking experience. It has dense and dark green buds that are covered with orange hairs and frosty trichomes. The aroma of this strain is earthy and woody, with hints of citrus and pine. If you’ve smoked, dabbed, or consumed Black African Magic, tell us about your experience by leaving a strain review.

from the Seed Fair...

We have just added this new and very popular strain called Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds. This is a pure sativa landrace strain at a 100%. The genetics of our Black African seeds come right from Africa and are grown in the Ituri forest in the Republic of Congo. This is a very rare Sativa strain that holds a very high THC level at 29%. The buds on this plant are a deep purple and blue and appear almost black hence the name Black African.

Many say that this strain has a unique aura around them and has many mesmerized of the unique colors and scents that come from this magnificent plant. Black African strain is known to be psychedelic and was heard that the pigmies of the forest would smoke this herb. Because of the conditions close to the equator, the rays of the sun is what has helped this plant develop such a high THC level.

Effects of Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds​

Because of the psychedelic effects and that being a pure sativa landrace strain you can expect a major mind high when using this strain. This will create you to be much more productive, energized, and creative. Because of its stimulating effect, you may use this strain in the daytime. If you are looking for that soaring high of feeling liberated you come to the right place in looking for this dark blue and black beauty.

Our Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds are known to help fight against anxiety, depression, and ADHD. These are generally the ailments that a pure sativa would help against. In addition, Black African will also help with stress management. Without the sleepiness after, your stress will be smooth and free as you take a puff of this amazing strain.

How Does Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds Grow?​

Black African Magic seeds grow well in temperate climates. This amazing strain has a high yield and flowers within 6 to 8 weeks. It is important to manage the outside factors so that you can cultivate the best potential from this rare strain. Black Magic seeds can be grown either indoors or outdoors.

Black African Magic Seeds will make this feel like a fun adventure as you explore the depths of the congo. As your plant grows into adulthood, your room with start to smell with an amazing aroma as mentioned above. Make sure to follow a good guide so that you can make the most of your cultivation. You will be able to produce Indoor and outdoor yields of 500 grams. The timeline to have Black African Seeds grow to cultivation is about 6 to 8 weeks. Because this strain has a shorter flowering period, this means the plant will mature and finish growing faster than many Sativa strains.

Description of Seed Type and what marijuana strain | The Seed Fair
STRAIN TYPEFeminized, Photoperiod
This is the THC percentage of each Marijuana Strain | The Seed Fair
THC CONTENT29% THC
Measurement of flowering time of marijuana plants | The Seed Fair
FLOWERING TIME6 - 8 Weeks
Outdoor yields of Marijuana Plants and their respective strains | The Seed Fair
TYPE / OUTDOORIndoor/Outdoor
This is the harvest time for marijuana plant from Seed to Harvest | The Seed Fair
OUTDOOR HARVEST500 g
Measurement of Height of Marijuana Plant | The Seed Fair
PLANT HEIGHTMedium
This is the measurement of yield for marijuana plants | The Seed Fair
YIELD500 Grams Per Plant

"
...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

from SeedConnect...
"

4.83 out of 5
The Black African Magic cannabis strain is a pure landrance Sativa strain. It has a high yield and flowers in 6-8 weeks.
Our Black African Magic marijuana seeds come straight from the forest.
They grow both indoors and outdoors.
Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa-Dominant

Indica
Sativa
Potency: Extremely Strong 🔥🔥🔥

from Leafly...
SativaTHC 29%CBD —

Black African Magic​

Black African Magic is a sativa weed strain made from a genetic cross between unknown African landrace strains. This strain is a creation of The Seed Connect, a brand known for producing rare and potent strains. Black African Magic is 29% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for experienced cannabis consumers who can handle a psychedelic high. Leafly customers tell us Black African Magic effects include energy, euphoria, and creativity. Medical marijuana patients often choose Black African Magic when dealing with symptoms associated with stress, depression, and fatigue. Bred by The Seed Connect, Black African Magic features flavors like earthy, woody, and spicy. The dominant terpene of this strain is unknown, but it may have some limonene or caryophyllene content. The average price of Black African Magic typically ranges from $40-$60 per eighth. Black African Magic is a rare and sought-after strain that can provide a smooth and uplifting smoking experience. It has dense and dark green buds that are covered with orange hairs and frosty trichomes. The aroma of this strain is earthy and woody, with hints of citrus and pine. If you’ve smoked, dabbed, or consumed Black African Magic, tell us about your experience by leaving a strain review.

from the Seed Fair...

We have just added this new and very popular strain called Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds. This is a pure sativa landrace strain at a 100%. The genetics of our Black African seeds come right from Africa and are grown in the Ituri forest in the Republic of Congo. This is a very rare Sativa strain that holds a very high THC level at 29%. The buds on this plant are a deep purple and blue and appear almost black hence the name Black African.

Many say that this strain has a unique aura around them and has many mesmerized of the unique colors and scents that come from this magnificent plant. Black African strain is known to be psychedelic and was heard that the pigmies of the forest would smoke this herb. Because of the conditions close to the equator, the rays of the sun is what has helped this plant develop such a high THC level.

Effects of Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds​

Because of the psychedelic effects and that being a pure sativa landrace strain you can expect a major mind high when using this strain. This will create you to be much more productive, energized, and creative. Because of its stimulating effect, you may use this strain in the daytime. If you are looking for that soaring high of feeling liberated you come to the right place in looking for this dark blue and black beauty.

Our Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds are known to help fight against anxiety, depression, and ADHD. These are generally the ailments that a pure sativa would help against. In addition, Black African will also help with stress management. Without the sleepiness after, your stress will be smooth and free as you take a puff of this amazing strain.

How Does Black African Magic Feminized Cannabis Seeds Grow?​

Black African Magic seeds grow well in temperate climates. This amazing strain has a high yield and flowers within 6 to 8 weeks. It is important to manage the outside factors so that you can cultivate the best potential from this rare strain. Black Magic seeds can be grown either indoors or outdoors.

Black African Magic Seeds will make this feel like a fun adventure as you explore the depths of the congo. As your plant grows into adulthood, your room with start to smell with an amazing aroma as mentioned above. Make sure to follow a good guide so that you can make the most of your cultivation. You will be able to produce Indoor and outdoor yields of 500 grams. The timeline to have Black African Seeds grow to cultivation is about 6 to 8 weeks. Because this strain has a shorter flowering period, this means the plant will mature and finish growing faster than many Sativa strains.

Description of Seed Type and what marijuana strain | The Seed Fair
STRAIN TYPEFeminized, Photoperiod
This is the THC percentage of each Marijuana Strain | The Seed Fair
THC CONTENT29% THC
Measurement of flowering time of marijuana plants | The Seed Fair
FLOWERING TIME6 - 8 Weeks
Outdoor yields of Marijuana Plants and their respective strains | The Seed Fair
TYPE / OUTDOORIndoor/Outdoor
This is the harvest time for marijuana plant from Seed to Harvest | The Seed Fair
OUTDOOR HARVEST500 g
Measurement of Height of Marijuana Plant | The Seed Fair
PLANT HEIGHTMedium
This is the measurement of yield for marijuana plants | The Seed Fair
YIELD500 Grams Per Plant

"
...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
It’s kind of hard to believe that 100% Landrace Sativa flowers that fast but I never grew any so I don’t know. Happy growing n good luck 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

29% thc is not likely from a pure landrace. I will try it anyways. I think it was found to take longer than the advertised flower time. I have a line on Congo seeds direct from Africa and will likely buy some. Congo strains generally have the reputation of being trippy, more than other areas.

Back
Top Bottom