Last Run Of 2022

Costanza

My 2nd grow of 2022 is finished and drying so I figured I would start the next journal. Planning to germinate seeds in the next 2 weeks and have 4 new sprouts by dec 15th. More info soon

info for this grow

Tent: 48x48x80 AC Infinity tent
Lighting: 1 spider farmer sf4000 450W led, 1 AC Infinity Iongrid T22 260W led
Medium: Promix HP
Nutrients: Jr Peter's Jacks 321 formula, Monopotassium Phospate, Jr Peter mix of soluble traces, Recharge, Tribus original, Blackstrap molassas, Neptunes Harvest kelp 0-0-1

Going to be growing 4 strains from the last 2 exotic genetix drops 1 each
Red Runtz S1(Red Runtz (Exotic Genetix) :: Cannabis Strain Info) ,
Cereal Milk S1 ( Cereal Milk (Cookie Fam Genetics) :: Cannabis Strain Info) ,
Cherry Bang Bang ( Cherry Bang Bang (Exotic Genetix) :: Cannabis Strain Info) and
Violet Meadows ( RS-11 x Cereal Milk)

Ok so like always I changed my mind on the lineup.
I was able to find a pack of Gary Payton which happens to be the exact same plant as the Cereal Milk just a different pheno so I will be replacing the violet meadows with a Gary Payton S1.

Well they say 3 times is a charm, so since im finished in the dry room quicker than I intended I started the next one and the cereal milk set hasn't arrived so I went with 4 strains from the red runtz drop in september. Will be growing 1 each of the following strains and there's no going back because they're already soaking.

Red runtz is runtz x red pop
Red pop is a strawberry pheno afghani that won the 2017 michigan cup for solventless concentrates.

1st up is gary Poppins
Gary payton x red runtz
80/20 indica

Game time
Don mega x red runtz
50/50 hybrid
Don mega is gmo on steroids
Looking forward to this one

Cherry bang bang
Cherry Cosmo x red runtz
60/40 indica

Slap donkey
Grease monkey x red runtz
60/40 indica
Grew 2 grease monkey crosses last grow and this one sounds intriguing
20221204_144159.jpg
20221204_144152.jpg
20221204_144149.jpg
20221204_144145.jpg

all 4 have now sprouted and each has one set of true leaves. Going to stick with the same plan as I did on the last grow, what I did was a pre soak of the Promix filled solo cups, I soaked them with a solution consisting of 2.5g recharge, 1ml Tribus original, 5ml 0-0-1 Kelp, 5ml Blackstrap Molasses, and .5g yucca. keeping temp around 75F and RH at 75, once I hit week 3 I will start raising the temps up in the 78-82 range. Next week I will start feeding my nutrient solution at 25% strength and end up at 100% by week 4, will run this same nutrient schedule until week 5 of flower when I add MKP, giving the microbe mix once every 10 days in place of normal feeding.

Ok so I am very proud of myself. It was day 16 in the tent, and these seedlings looked horrible. I over watered the solo cups and all 4 were weighing in at 230g. the weight of the cups with the pro mix without water is 63g, and with a proper watering 160g and 230g was just too much and the seedlings suffered. I am proud because in the past I would have tried to fix these, but instead of wasting time and effort I chucked them in the trash and started 4 new seeds. I decided to go with 4 different strains so I guess now I have to put together some new descriptions of the strains that I will be growing.

Red Runtz 80/20 Indica

Cookies and Cream 50/50 Hybrid

Cereal Milk 60/40 Indica

Gary Payton 50/50 Hybrid

The Gary Payton , and Cereal Milk are the same exact lineage but different Phenotypes
Cookies and Cream is a very popular strain and I just ran the dreamsicle ( red pop x Cookies and Cream) and loved it

Ohhh, Cookies and Cream. I've thought about growing that one so I'll tag along.

Cutting it close with your thread title, don't you think? :laughtwo:
yeah very close. I wasn't really sold on that lineup anyway, it was too similar with too many strains with red runtz in them, at least this selection has a good mix of different flavors and effects and yes that cookies and cream strain is one of my favorites.

Red Runtz 80/20 Indica

Cookies and Cream 50/50 Hybrid

Cereal Milk 60/40 Indica

Gary Payton 50/50 Hybrid

The Gary Payton , and Cereal Milk are the same exact lineage but different Phenotypes
Cookies and Cream is a very popular strain and I just ran the dreamsicle ( red pop x Cookies and Cream) and loved it
Hey Amigo. :high-five:
I'm going to bug again. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Well, my week just keeps getting worse. I was in the grow room yesterday and noticed some small spots of mold on my ceiling. Gonna go to the store and get some mold remover and some mold resistant paint before it causes a plant disaster or I die. this grow is definitely not starting out the way I wanted it to

much better week. All 4 have sprouted and are all doing well.
Did a decent job cleaning up the room last week, and removed any signs of mold and painted over any problem areas.
Keeping my humidifier in the tent from now on to try and avoid stuff like this.
Currently sitting at day 10 for these seedlings, just gave them 1/4 dose of the microbe mix and planning on giving 1/4 dose of nutrients on Wed or Thur.

Back
Top Bottom