Laughing Buddha Scrog

Looking great Glookies!! Loving all the pics you put in your journal. Very curious to watch M3 and just water and how use cal/mag. I still struggle with cal/mag issues under my LEDs

Looking great Glookies!! Loving all the pics you put in your journal. Very curious to watch M3 and just water and how use cal/mag. I still struggle with cal/mag issues under my LEDs
There does seem to be something about LED’s and cal mag. I hear it a lot.

As of today, no cal mag deficiency visible.

Like I said. Explosive growth. It’s filling fast

FDEB8474-12CF-4925-98F1-B0CDDC825A48.jpeg

Watered, tucked and trimmed today.

I’m really clearing out a lot of undergrowth. I’ve pretty much got a growing shoot in every square now. Some squares has 2 small shoots.

The tips of the main branches are all out at the edge of the grid now. They appear to be the shortest, but should also continue to grow the most.

The shoots that look the tallest in the middle of the Scrog are all secondary branches off from main shoots.

Ive got my fingers crossed that I’ll have a fairly even canopy in another couple weeks.

I’ll post “under net” photos next time I water.

This stuff will probably get another foot taller. I’ll end up with 2 feet above the screen.

the hope is that the entire 2 ft thick canopy produces big full buds.

Being equatorial, the plant doesn’t have many leaves and light penetration isn’t a problem.

The idea of the Scrog is to have MORE of those bud sites in that 2 ft zone.

But for now it’s really just leave them alone until the buds set. Then I’ll thin out some leaves and the last of the sucker shoots.

Thanks for posting, I have been looking for some good info on Scog's and how they are used. This answered my few questions.
:rollit::popcorn::lot-o-toke:

Thanks for posting, I have been looking for some good info on Scog's and how they are used. This answered my few questions.
:rollit::popcorn::lot-o-toke:
I’m an occasional scrogger. I’m trying on this strain specifically because it’s sooo heavily sativa, and stretches a ton.

It may or may not improve yield, but it’s easier to take care of so far.
In pots it’ll get 5 ft tall indoors, that’s a lot of stakes per pot to work around. Lol

Back
Top Bottom