Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Oh! I'll try!. I don't think anyone can guarranty a male plant! Maybe name them after I see sex? IDK. I am playing most of this by ear.

I get immediate morning sun but lose direct sunlight after ~2 in the afternoon. Taller plants get sunlight in the fall until 4 pm. Springs are cold but it is not super hot in the end summer.

Oh! I'll try!. I don't think anyone can guarranty a male plant! Maybe name them after I see sex? IDK. I am playing most of this by ear.

I get immediate morning sun but lose direct sunlight after ~2 in the afternoon. Taller plants get sunlight in the fall until 4 pm. Springs are cold but it is not super hot in the end summer.
lol i was just kidding it doesnt matter bud ,sounds like they will be getting some good rays!

At 10 hrs of direct sun you can grow a kickass plant!

What I wood give for 10 hours of direct sunlight. But I did cut down the 12' evergreen bushes that block half of that out of the greenhouse.

Have a great 420 and Keepem Green

I think he may have taken a 420 week....... ;):ganjamon:

Also.... not a sign of slugs this year yet. I have some pepper seedlings outside too and they usually devour those... knock on wood....
If you get slugs, just buy the cheapest beer you can find (not malted), and open them and pour a little out. Sit a few around (far away from your plants). The slugs slither in and drown after they get intoxicated. Then just throw the beers away.

Just a handy hint from someone who has slugs constantly....... (in the beer cans during summer).

If you get slugs, just buy the cheapest beer you can find (not malted), and open them and pour a little out. Sit a few around (far away from your plants). The slugs slither in and drown after they get intoxicated. Then just throw the beers away.

Just a handy hint from someone who has slugs constantly....... (in the beer cans during summer).
thanks for the tip bonsai!

Temps are alittle cool, So it' going to take awhile for the seeds to crack.

GL and Keepem Green

Waste of beer. Yikes that's a sin... JK Keepem Green
If you are drinking that beer, you have to be tokin first. That is the barrel squeezins.

Back
Top Bottom