Leaves dying and falling - Cannot find solution - pH 6.4 - Indoor - Please help!

Remove ALL dead, dying, or damaged leaves. This will give you an idea if the problem is progressing. If I don't think you'll see changes for about a week. The tops still look good from here. Are you getting any new growth?

It really appears as if your plants were locked out. Hopefully the transplant will work.

Sometimes bro, no matter what we do, we have a plant die and we can't figure it out. It happens so don't freak out. I think you'll be able to get this one to harvest though.,

Because they will not recover. Leaves are the solar panel for your plant. They are not working when they are dying. If your new leaves are start to show these symptoms. we'll know we need to look at something else.

The problem continues towards upper leaves. Maybe this picture gives us the key? Please help!

upper_leave.jpg

Ones again I have transplanted one plant trying to remove almost all of the original soil mix. I have changed it for organic soil with no aditives. Ph now should be 6,2 Ph. If this does not help, nothing will.

What Strain is it? ... CBD Yummy
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? ... s/i 30/70 CBD Yummy | CBD Crew
How Many Plants? ... 2
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? ... flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? ... second week
Indoor or Outdoor? ... indoor
If Soil... What is in your Mix? ... bat guano, organic soil, vermicompost
If Soil... What Size Pot? ... 5 litres
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? ... 200W CFL 2700K
Is it Air Cooled? ... open fan used
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? ... cabinet 28C/82F +/-xy, not stable
RH of Room/Cabinet? ... do not know
PH of Medium or Reservoir? ... 7, then lowered to 6,2
Any Pests? ... not any more
How Often are you Watering? ... 2x weekly
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? ... used PK 13/14 and han guano 2x each
Size or Square Footage of Room? ... 5 square feet (51x88cm)

OK, I will tell you. All the things of above, but not the overwaterin, plobably. My soil was too rich at the beginning. Next time I wil not use the bat guano. One plant I transplanted One and the othe two times. I have not been using any nutritionssince I have posted this chain, thi blog, this question.
Before that I added liquidized han guano two times and PK13/14 also two times. And the anti bug plant imunity enhancer one-two times.

:thanks::​

Back
Top Bottom