LED in the VipersNest

Baro....I would probly get 2 smaller LED to cover that area.3x7 is the tent size heat will be an issue with 2-600w. our room is 3x5 and we hit 90 all the time.you will need a good vent system to remove the heat.Never tried and LED on a light rail yet but this sounds like the perfect app for one.1 600w LED on a 7 foot light mover.never seen it done but i am almost sure it will work.LED lights haven't any angled reflectors .makes the footprint of the light smaller.you get more direct light in a smaller area.

Thanks, do you think that grow led hydro are the best???

I dont know who has the best...but spec wise they are the tops. They have more spectrums than most including IR and UV. I dont expect anyone to top them for a lil while. I would never had accepted their offer if I thought it wouldnt work. Im honored they chose us. I hope to do them proud.
"my LED plants are noticibly healthier than my other plants"

He means stagger the planting so they finish up a month apart. This is variation of what they call SOG or see of green

If you want a pound a month and you figure on 3z per plant (reasonable for a 4 week veg like your talking about), then that's 5 plants finishing up each month.

So you've got three groups of 5 of different age

Group 1 - veg
Group 2 - flower week 1-4
group 3 - flower week 5-8

When you harvest group 3, you start a new group 1 and keep the cycle going

He means stagger the planting so they finish up a month apart. This is variation of what they call SOG or sea of green

If you want a pound a month and you figure on 3z per plant (reasonable for a 4 week veg like your talking about), then that's 5 plants finishing up each month.

Group 1 - veg

thank you bro...I couldnt verbalize it....
check out McBudz's stuff. he is on point

017132.JPG

019105.JPG

T5HO
02960.JPG

02762.JPG

He means stagger the planting so they finish up a month apart. This is variation of what they call SOG or see of green

Group 1 - veg

very nice break down:bravo:

Love the LED vs. T5 pics. I assume these girls were all started at the same time? If so, the LED plants seem to be way ahead. How many watts of T5s are you using?

I'm also assuming you'll switch the T5s out for an HID at some point in the near future?

And a note about the GrowLEDHydro lights, in addition to the wide spectrum they also use a 90 degree lens which seems to be the sweet spot between coverage and penetration.

Thanks Pit for sharing this grow with us!

Love the LED vs. T5 pics. I assume these girls were all started at the same time? If so, the LED plants seem to be way ahead. How many watts of T5s are you using?

I'm also assuming you'll switch the T5s out for an HID at some point in the near future?

And a note about the GrowLEDHydro lights, in addition to the wide spectrum they also use a 90 degree lens which seems to be the sweet spot between coverage and penetration.

Thanks Pit for sharing this grow with us!

yes all the plants were started at the same time...The Godbuds. yes the LED plants are more robust and thicker. very noticeable. I dont know if they will continue on the growth rate but they are looking great
Im putting the rest of the Godbuds under the HID's this weekend...if not sooner. we can then compare LED to HID. the watts per sq ft are less than the LED but Ive shown my current HID lighting works
8_1_01.jpg

7_27_09.jpg

hey pit you notice how fat the stalks get with these lights?

how high is the lights right now?
yes the stalks are mad fat!!.....Im at 30" and there is absolutly NO stretch yet
LED...

001396.JPG

002424.JPG

003404.JPG

007313.JPG
T5HO.....going under 2K HID.....these arent slouches by any means...600w vs 432w I LOVE T5's
02960.JPG

02280.JPG

A (really) late subscription form this new member...

Loving the test! Thanks for all the hard work PV.

^^
thx PV & thx also 4 the PM earlier....
I understand why the boards have a 50 post requirement to send PM's...but it would be nice if newbies were at least allowed to respond to PM's that established members send to new members. I feel like im being rude by not returning a PM.

Anyway- On with the Grow!

Back
Top Bottom