LED in the VipersNest

yes the stalks are mad fat!!.....Im at 30" and there is absolutly NO stretch yet

its crazy how you can have the light 30" and theirs still no stretch! lol i cant get my plants to stretch their just stacking those nodes, closer nodes bigger buds:thumb:

last grow at the end my stalks where thick as hell. this time with the led and silica i am adding my stems are huge for only 3 weeks, its gonna be like a tree when their done.lol

Im not running silica...will at some point but Im trying to sticking to proven practices...not changing nutes or molasses or anything.
All the 3 gallon pots you see are filled with Biobizz,coco amd Light Warrior. It was donated. I need more soil and will likely get the same stuff, and more pots.
need 2 new lamps...they are beat. the lamps in 1 of the T5's are beat as well. it adds up quickly.

Im not running silica...will at some point but Im trying to sticking to proven practices...not changing nutes or molasses or anything.
All the 3 gallon pots you see are filled with Biobizz,coco amd Light Warrior. It was donated. I need more soil and will likely get the same stuff, and more pots.
need 2 new lamps...they are beat. the lamps in 1 of the T5's are beat as well. it adds up quickly.

ya i bet you pay a grip on bulbs, nutes, medium's and all the good stuff. shit does add up real quick

wow.. finally caught up.. I'm in,, this looks fantastic Pit.. great job,, (although I wouldn't expect anything less from you than awesomness)

I have the benfit of buying alot of equipment and some doesnt get used.
man,, I wish I had that problem.. lol

anyways, I can't wait to see the comparison.. I got my first girl growing,, and it's a godbud as well.. :yahoo:

one question,, what is that thing that is looking like a condom on one of your girls? Aren't they a little young to go street walking already :)

019105.JPG

wow.. finally caught up.. I'm in,, this looks fantastic Pit.. great job,, (although I wouldn't expect anything less from you than awesomness)

man,, I wish I had that problem.. lol

anyways, I can't wait to see the comparison.. I got my first girl growing,, and it's a godbud as well.. :yahoo:

one question,, what is that thing that is looking like a condom on one of your girls? Aren't they a little young to go street walking already :)

019105.JPG
007313.JPG

Hope that explains things

Sonique & PitViper, do you have any suggestions on using a scrog??? would it require more veg time? I need to lower the plant count number.
:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:
:thanks:

Sonique & PitViper, do you have any suggestions on using a scrog??? would it require more veg time? I need to lower the plant count number.
:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:
:thanks:

i can answer that one for you.
its all depends on your strain. some will stretch more then others. i know someone that grow a white widow strain, and only vegges for 10days and sets the screen 20" above his DWC bucket. at the end he pulls 12oz from 1 plant under a 400w hps. his plat is probably 3-4" when done.

I think SCROG's are best when you let the plants grow up threw the screen a foot or more.

heres his 10 day veg plant under a 400w hps
019101.jpg

002431.jpg

Thanks Irishboy, :peacetwo:

Would it be possible to run my plans around you guys? It would be so apreciated :slide::cheer::slide:
I have done a design using Google Sketch (great tool & free). I would just like to pass it through you guys to see what you think.

Gowbox_design.jpg

Details:
Height: 0,7M/ 2ft3in
Length: 1,25M/ 4ft/ 1in
Width: 0,8M/ 2ft7in
300W Led Light
Steel Mesh for SCRog
Carbon Filter
Air Extractor
Air Intractor
The Cabinet will be custom made by a carpinter in order to make it light/ air proof.
I will be planting each plant in a small hydrophinc system (not a tall one)

I am planning in only planting 1 strain under this system in order to optime the equipment to that particular strain.

Strain:
Type: mostly indica
Climate: indoor, outdoor
Yield: 700 gr/m²
Height: 50-75 cm
Flowering period: 9-11 weeks

Questions
1)Will Height be sufficient with a SCRoG
2)What height should the steel mesh be placed?
3)What strength Fans?
4)Where should the inner fans be placed?
5)What is the optimal number of plants? Can I decrease vegging time by adding more plants?
6)any advice?

thanks so much to all of you, this is such an amazing forum :thumb:

oooppppssss, sorry I forgot some questions on Led's
1) as it's SCRoG I would probably need a Led with wider angle and less penetration, correct?
2) Will 300w be sufficient to pull in a good yield?

thanks again

Sorry PT, 300W. I want optimal veg and bloom if possible. I believe that lower yields are the highest cost.
300w is fine for blooming as well as vegging. your footprint is hampered somewhat due to the lack of a true reflector....but the plants should be great..

Thanks Irishboy, :peacetwo:

Would it be possible to run my plans around you guys? It would be so apreciated :slide::cheer::slide:
I have done a design using Google Sketch (great tool & free). I would just like to pass it through you guys to see what you think.

Gowbox_design.jpg

Details:
Height: 0,7M/ 2ft3in
Length: 1,25M/ 4ft/ 1in
Width: 0,8M/ 2ft7in
300W Led Light
Steel Mesh for SCRog
Carbon Filter
Air Extractor
Air Intractor
The Cabinet will be custom made by a carpinter in order to make it light/ air proof.
I will be planting each plant in a small hydrophinc system (not a tall one)

I am planning in only planting 1 strain under this system in order to optime the equipment to that particular strain.

Strain:
Type: mostly indica
Climate: indoor, outdoor
Yield: 700 gr/m²
Height: 50-75 cm
Flowering period: 9-11 weeks

Questions
1)Will Height be sufficient with a SCRoG
2)What height should the steel mesh be placed?
3)What strength Fans?
4)Where should the inner fans be placed?
5)What is the optimal number of plants? Can I decrease vegging time by adding more plants?
6)any advice?

thanks so much to all of you, this is such an amazing forum :thumb:

I would definitely recommend two Spectra 180's in there over one single Spectra 300, but other than that everything looks great!

Back
Top Bottom