LED in the VipersNest

Got busy with life,work,etc.
Things are better these days and I'll be around a bit more often now. :)

Im starting with T5's in veg for 2 weeks and then they go HPS all the way thru.
The LED is 100% all the way
yes it will a comparison....LED vs HPS....not scientific but it should be a good indication.

:thanks: for the clarification,,, can't wait to see these grow up..

looking at your past stuff,, I know it will be great..

Well. better late than never Pit This should be cool. Sure a big cost factor with these good LEDs. Results will tell the tale. Will be interesting so see how much water is needed in both cases and nutes. Thanks for doing this my friend! :)

the runt is perking up
the other is great
001405.JPG

002434.JPG

003413.JPG

004388.JPG

Nice color effect. Are they purple under conventional light?

:rofl: You gotta love a good chuckle in the morning..... :)

Looks like they are coming along nicely Pit.... This is going to get better and better... Hope life is treating you right.. :peace:

Morning Pit, Been checking out threads with led grows and this one is awesome !! Where did you get these lights ,I've been looking and just seem to be getting more confused everyone selling them claim that theirs are the best !? Who to believe ? Theres a new sponsor here named builder who seems to have some very porerfull leds and I can't seem to figure outhow to compare !? Any recommendations for a suplier for these ? Thanks Pit , again very nice grow , sure can tell from your setup you've done this before !! :peace:

Morning Pit, Been checking out threads with led grows and this one is awesome !! Where did you get these lights ,I've been looking and just seem to be getting more confused everyone selling them claim that theirs are the best !? Who to believe ? Theres a new sponsor here named builder who seems to have some very porerfull leds and I can't seem to figure outhow to compare !? Any recommendations for a suplier for these ? Thanks Pit , again very nice grow , sure can tell from your setup you've done this before !! :peace:

Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting Mike he is a sponsor

Man0os,Check out FireQueens thread they have some pics with their airocloner or air garden .Using one of these lights

I would love to see a grow-journal using some of those, been watching them myself.

yes I will be recieving one very shortly. I will be using the 288w unit.
I will not be doing a comparison grow between the 2 units for a few reasons.
Im not in a posistion to tie up 2 tents at the same time and the same strains.
It would be nice but I just cant do that.....experimentation can cost you alot of money.....I dont care how careful you are shit will happen.....changing nutes cost us a massive loss...go from 4-5 lbs to 1 lb and you will truly know how it feels when you cant pay your bills.
I know LEDs work but there isnt a person on the planet that can make LEDs have a HID footprint. when they come up with that solution things will change.
Its more than half the plant count....you do the math. These units will be tried in a closed environment..couple plants at a time. then they would be used in a different situation like a personal grow.....special strains...head stash....vegging....light for cloner or closets.......you get the idea.....they are perfect for that IMO.

Back
Top Bottom