LED in the VipersNest

008309.JPG

016146.JPG

018127.JPG

017139.JPG

012205.JPG

I cooked the big one...still getting a handle on the lamp distance....minor damage
008309.JPG

this the big one...the little one is so tightly bunched its hard to get a pic
010269.JPG

Nice jungle you have there Pit !! Are you using any LEDs this grow ?

They sure seem to be workin !! Hope the 144 works for me , I'll def get more as I try to get my grows together , works slow to not there at all so I may need a cash crop this time !! SS ain't enough to feed me or my plants !! Thanks Pit take care of those pretty ladies !!

Hi Pit, haven't checked your journal in a while. Wanted to stop by and see how that 600W was doing for you. Looks good! I expected good growth in veg, see it many times before in other LED grows, but I am really excited to see how your light performs in flower. I've seen guys use LED in conjunction with HPS VERY successfully, But I'm still not sold on LED only for flower. Hopefully your grow will shed some "Light" on it for me. When will you be going to 12/12 for flower?
:nicethread:

I am amazed!
I'm amazed at the growth,
amazed at how healthy they are,
amazed at the soil performance,
amazzed at the LED perfomance,
and amazed at how versitle you are at growing, PV!
Congratulations on another successful grow!

and the Viper Avatar is far much better than the clown one, I promise you.

I am amazed!
I'm amazed at the growth,
amazed at how healthy they are,
amazed at the soil performance,
amazzed at the LED perfomance,
and amazed at how versitle you are at growing, PV!
Congratulations on another successful grow!

and the Viper Avatar is far much better than the clown one, I promise you.

thanx Roseman..yes I think alot of people found it disturbing....as Ive been told abot a 100 times....
thanx for the kind comments

Hi Pit, haven't checked your journal in a while. Wanted to stop by and see how that 600W was doing for you. Looks good! I expected good growth in veg, see it many times before in other LED grows, but I am really excited to see how your light performs in flower. I've seen guys use LED in conjunction with HPS VERY successfully, But I'm still not sold on LED only for flower. Hopefully your grow will shed some "Light" on it for me. When will you be going to 12/12 for flower?
:nicethread:

If you look at the completed plants on Irishboy and Mike from HGL you wont have a doubt...they went 12/12 3 days ago

Looking great.
Learning a lot.
:thanks:

If my vote matters, keep the viper.

:popcorn: I knew the Viper's Nest Continuous thread couldn't be all that was going on! Subscribed now.

Vipe, what are you finding to be optimal distances from the tops at this point?

I am setting mine up and can't seem to figure out the sweet spot on what the min-max amounts of distance are for this big bitch...

-GO

Back
Top Bottom