Led lights Mar2

indy grow

Hi all I'm new to :420: and I am seeking info about the MarII led.I would like to purchase 4 of them for my grow area of 7'x12' also using hydroponic system. Has any one done business with them or Sara from I think it is LG. Any info would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Indy Grow. :thanks:

I have. You get what you pay for. Do you need help getting a hold of her?
I will give her this link to help you with order.

I have. You get what you pay for. Do you need help getting a hold of her?
I will give her this link to help you with order.

What do you think of the mars2 or would you recommend a different led panel any help would be helpful . I also have been looking at the kind K3 L600. What's your thoughts.

I think you will find that everyone who has dealt with Sara has had a positive experience. I bought the Mars II and am very satisfied. I think it would be a fair summary to say it is a solid, entry level, value LED. I have no doubt that you can find a better LED but you will pay much more. If cost is not a consideration, I think other options may be better for you. My two cents

I have the Mars II 400 watt and it's been kicking ass, link to grow in my sig. I would recommend you start with 4 to 6 of the 1200 watters at least for that size grow room. I haven't seen any complaints that weren't handled quickly with topled, so they're worth it, especially at that price. Just check out some journals in led section and get a better idea of what can work for you

Hi Sara I did send a email but I didn't receive one back possibly you responded to someone else. In about 2 months I will be needing 4 or 6 of your led grow lights . I was thinking of the Mars 2.They need to veg and flower. The area is 7'x12x7' high. I have a grow in the space now under 3k Hid . I was looking for some in put and price

Ive run the Mars II and just finished a harvest. You can visit my journal below in my signature. I also wanted to invite you to check out these new LED panels out that I am testing. Check my top link to see the journal!

Ice Mud have you use the cob led?

I use Intelligent Gro's lights, which have a central COB chip as well as 3w LED's. The lights can be programmed for the color output you want as well as by intensity on each channel. These lights are very worth the price!

Ice mud I will check them out. You said you can get 15% off.
Theirs so many on the market hard to choose.

Put it this way.... why get stuck with an LED that has 2 settings (on/off) when you can get a light that gives you the flexibility to customize your light output any way you want it. This will allow you to save more energy over fixed spectrum LED lights by allowing you to dim the lights when full intensity is not needed.

The intelligent Gro lights are whisper quiet. I know I can't stand when my Mars II tent turns on because its so loud with 3x 400w Mars II in there, when my Intelligent gro tent turns on, I can't even tell because the fans are so quiet.

What do you think of the mars2 or would you recommend a different led panel any help would be helpful . I also have been looking at the kind K3 L600. What's your thoughts.

You can also consider buy ZNET led lamp.Many growers do great job with our leds.

We are also 420 sponsers

Back
Top Bottom