Led lights

I would look for some more "real" test data before investing but I have spoken to "Cammie" a few times. Very helpful and willing to work with you. Im just on the fence myself.

I have incorporated LED's in a grow in combination with CFL. I was not happy with the results. I had much better success with just CFLs.

What I did find the LED panel useful for was during the very early stages of growing (seedlings and rooting clones). But for veg and bloom I didn't find them of much help.

I am a fan of LED. It's true there has been a hot debate over these LED units by hydro-grow-led.com. A rep from the company is a member here and has been pounded with questions by LED enthusists as well as Nay Sayers...

Personally I have grown with LED through the entire life cycle with success. my only problem was the buds werent very dense, big but not dense. I bought a light off HTGsupply.com it the 120Watt unit.

Now I have Cammie's new 126 Watt Penatrator. This light has the specs to back it and I am planning on having a bumber harvest. So are a few others around the site. Let ya know in december...

If these lights are what they say they are I'm sure alot of people are going to take advantage of them. Hydro Grow LED has lots of grows on here but I don't know personally "will soon". I do know for the 1.5 weeks I have had my new light, the plants are looking strong and thick! This wouldnt even happen with a bunch of CFL's

As a side note to growing with led, it's seriously a great way to grow secretly. Heat sucks and with LEDS there is none. EVEN CFL's get way to hot for place LED's can grow..

I dunno MeanBean. My brother and I have had VERY good success with "a bunch of CFL's". Check it out here: SkooterClowns CFL Cabinet Grow and our setup here: Growing with CFLs in very limited space. Absolutely no problem with bud density or yield.

We are always looking for a better/cheaper solution that minimizes the work and maximizes the yield. Do you have a journal going here? I would love to find out how your new LEDs do so that we can revisit the issue if things work out for you. Keep us all posted.

Back
Top Bottom