LED Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great review! You guys have grown some really nice plants under the Platinums, and I'm strongly considering them for future use, based on grows here. :cheer::circle-of-love:

I plan on converting from LED/HPS hybrid to full LED in the spring. I'm thinking they will be as good, if not better, than the more expensive panels I already have. Peace and nugs! :peace::Namaste:

This one grew under a single P300 until the last couple weeks when a second one was added. She'll finish next week under 2 of them.

8bkHempy_big_girl_1_10_15.jpg

:cool:

I have 3 spaces all 3x2 with a Platimun 300 in each (I have some extra side cfl going on too) I have to say these lights are ridiculous!!!!! Thanks guys awesome craftsmanship...superior results...and I mean SUPERIOR! This is my second grow ever...yes second and these are mostly autos (except for the sea of green pic.....those are sativas)
20150205_153148.jpg
20150112_175617.jpg
20150108_101138.jpg
20150205_151843.jpg

Oh no I meant 3 of the P300's ( I have one more in a 3x2 tent adjacent to this cabinet) and also a smaller (lets call it utility room)

20140923_225626.jpg

To add my two cents, I have two P300's in a 4x4 grow tent and freaking love them! It's my first grow so I have nothing to compare it to, but I think these light are amazing. So my do girls :)

They are all autos, 3 are cheee and two are some kind of dwarf Lowryder strain.
image19508.jpg
image19509.jpg

I have one P300 in a 2x2 (end of a closet) and it's providing plenty of light.
So bright I've taken to wearing welding goggles to see properly.
Plants are small so no real need for photo's just yet.

You guys are showing some good results......any pre-harvest pics. I have two of the P300's with tomatoes and lettuce under them. They are doing a nice job. I will put some Auto Flower plants under them this summer.

I have one P300 in a 2x2 (end of a closet) and it's providing plenty of light.
So bright I've taken to wearing welding goggles to see properly.
Plants are small so no real need for photo's just yet.

That 300 should be money in a 2x2. About to drop a 600 in a 2x4.

You guys are showing some good results......any pre-harvest pics. I have two of the P300's with tomatoes and lettuce under them. They are doing a nice job. I will put some Auto Flower plants under them this summer.

The top journal link in my sig is a full grow with P300's ;)

I started using mine in week 5 of flower. The first morning after the first day of this light I had a lot of burned leaves at the top and had to raise it. I think the plants are still in shock from the light two weeks later. The buds have swelled slightly but I'm not seeing the changes I saw in my last grow during this time.

Is there a consensus good distance for a P300 from a flowering plant? I've seen people with plants touching the glass but these particular plants are very sensitive to the light. Grape ape is the strain.

I'd say 20" is about the sweet spot. Some of those pictures with plants touching the lights might have been mine. I've had that happen though no leaf burn. Simply put, I'd raise them to 24" and see how they do. If they've been stressed, it may take a couple days for them to begin to recover if indeed that's all it is.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom