Legal or Illegal Grow?

CannaTroy

I'm just wondering.. If given the choice, would you guys rather grow your plants legally or illegally?
Personally, I think I'd have to stick with illegally. Don't get me wrong, the thought of growing legally is very appealing to me, being able to grow your babies in a nice environment and not have to worry about getting busted. But I like having to go out and find that perfect spot in the forest to grow, and stealthily bring all my gear out to the location undetected. It adds a bit of excitement for me, and it makes the harvest that much more rewarding for me.
So what would you choose?
Oh yeah one last thing, do you think the legalization of pot will affect the illegal growers? To what extent?

Legal. You might be young, so the thrill gets you. But if you ever get busted or have your crop stolen right before harvest, you'll sing a different tune fast. The only effect it would have on illegal growers is that we would grow outdoors in our yards and grow a whole lot more.

or had a shotgun planted in the back of you're head

It should be as legal as tomatoes. the only ones it will hurt is the guys that grow for profit. it wont be worth anything,not if anyone, anywhere could drop seeds into the ground.

Defiantly legal. Excitement and the rush of doing it illegal may be fun but jail time is far less appealing. Shouldn't be too much longer until the whole u.s.a will be legal hopefully I'll see it in my life time

100% free and legal. Illegal drug cartels become obsolete, no need to import ever again, everyone can grow a full garden so that humans and animals can be healthier than ever before. The cost of flowers will be the same as... well, flowers. It's basically the greatest form of free love in history. Also hemp can replace most products for most purposes. Nothing could be better for the planet as the air becomes oxygenated and no one has to hide their plant matter. I will live to see this day! :green_heart::peace::love::circle-of-love::yummy::hippy::)

LEGAL....Who the hell wants to go to jail for growing plants. Was young and dumb once, but my mama didn`t raise no fool. Did learn a thing or two in my 66 years on this planet. One is that this old fart does not like being in jail. LEGAL. Peace. YR.

Legally of course. But Canada has made it legal only as a corporate enterprise. Small/home production rights have actually been rescinded. Talk about screwing up a good thing.

I'm loving all the responses and opinions, ya'll are some cool dudes! And I think reading these reasons are really changing my opinion too. Peace to you all.

I will stay illegal! Yes jail would suck but too many rules for the legal ones, for me. I would love if it was just plain legal with no rules, but the "MAN" will have no part of that!

i think ill add my $.02 here. Imagine if it was 100% legal and framers could grow it like corn! it wouldnt kill the high quality med market but it would flood the markets with mid grade dope and tons of extract. they might even try and pass laws to force users/patients to use the extract only!!!!! It should be legal for personal growing and supplying meds to those that cant/wont grow it. But not legal for Commercial agriculture or corporations to grow the worlds supply!!!

I would take legal in a heartbeat....not having to worry about not telling peeps and rippers and cops. Honestly tho because i grow indoors and don't grow maybe more than 3- 4 plants at a time I really have no issues to worry about. It is illegal here in Canada but cops here have bigger things to worry about

i think ill add my $.02 here. Imagine if it was 100% legal and framers could grow it like corn! it wouldnt kill the high quality med market but it would flood the markets with mid grade dope and tons of extract. they might even try and pass laws to force users/patients to use the extract only!!!!! It should be legal for personal growing and supplying meds to those that cant/wont grow it. But not legal for Commercial agriculture or corporations to grow the worlds supply!!!

Couldnt agree more. But sadly the feds want there money, they made that very clear here in Washington state. Our medical laws are still in order.... for now...

not true !!! all about the quality you grow ! i know lots of people that have dropped seeds in the ground and that weed wont effect the price lol just saying if you grow the top quality pot there isnt a whole lot of competition its sold before its even harvested

not true !!! all about the quality you grow ! i know lots of people that have dropped seeds in the ground and that weed wont effect the price lol just saying if you grow the top quality pot there isnt a whole lot of competition its sold before its even harvested

For sure its the quality you grow,There will always be people that need too buy,either unskilled,disability or they would rather pay
If it was legal,then there would be a million new growers,guys like me that have been at this since the 80's,finally can come out of the shadows,shit man I remember in the early 90's weed was 6g a pound,now the quality is better and most top shelf is like 1500-2200 lb(in my area) or I can get into the car and drive to denver (4 hrs)
and there is a shit ton of "top"shelf going for a grand a lb,loads of it

legalize it and that top shelf goes to,800 a lb,why-because, anyone can grow,certainly not top shelf,but way better than "mexican gas tank weed"-Im not a "profit" guy,my garden is small,I only produce 12-15 lbs a year,AND i have NEVER made a penny,it is all given away.I love to grow,dont really need the money.
IF it was legal,I would fill the farm,and it would still be free.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom