Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

For those of you that believe certain words are bad because some one told you they were, and didn't bother to search word origins, you probably don't want to read this, or if your easily grossed out, because this is really gross. So I'm sitting in my garage playing golf on Facebook, when my mom comes to the kitchen door and says " Mel would you come look at the thing on my head, it wont stop bleeding and its getting all over my pillow " I said " Go back to your room, I'll be right there and bandage it up for you ". My mom has a tumor about the size of a Quarter and about 3/4 of an inch high. A week or so ago she fell coming out of the bath room and it tore it about half way off and I was waiting for the scabbie part on the top to come off before I bandaged it completely. When she came to the door I could see that it had and knew that's why it was bleeding so much. Now I don't see as well as I use to, for instance, I wear +150 magnifiers when on the computer and +300's for trimming bud. So my mom heads for her bed room and I go to the closet and get rolled gaze, non stick pads, Neosporin and tape and head into my moms room. I get every thing opened and ready to go, now I'm not wearing any glasses so I cant see real good. When I look at the sore I double take and look again. This Motherfucker is moving. I don't want to panic my mother so I say I got to get something in the garage and I will be right back. I go to the garage and get my +150's and go back to get a better look. Motherfucker there are hundred's of little tiny MAGOTS all over this thing. I cant believe what I am seeing so I BOLT to the garage and get my +300's. I get her from the bed to the bathroom where there is good lighting. Sure enough there are these micro MAGOTS every where. I have a adjustable spray bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in my bathroom so I go grab that. I tell my mom ( Now she has no idea what's going on ) to lean over the sink and shut her eye's. When I spray the sore with the HP the first layer of magots come off and along with that comes the STINCH. It all most took me to my knees and made me gag 4 or 5 times before I got my self under control. I continue to spray the HP and layer after layer of these COCKSUCKING little MICRO MAGOTS keep falling off. Finely I don't see any more movement. The sore now looks amazing, it clean and pink and is way better off then it had been for the last week. I spray it one more time with the HP, before I put the Neosporin on and bandage it up. When I spray the final HP spray, I see something back out of the sore, I go get my actual Magnifying Glass and have a look, and there is another 20 or so embedded in the sore I had to pull out with tweezers. I got them all out, bandaged the damn thing up and have had the He-Be-Ge-Be ever since. This is the most DISGUSTING thing I have ever had to do and I've done some pretty disgusting things to fish for bait. After every thing is said and done, my Mom says to me " At least we know for sure I'm dying or the Magots wouldn't be eating me." I am now going to fill the bath tub up with the HP and soak for hours. LOL TOAST

Man the images that ran through my head while reading this are terrible lol

I'm glad they cleaned it out but hgjsifi mvjsisifjgnekvkemfk

Thanks every one for the kind words and support, it's greatly appreciated, especially right now. Update: The Hill
DSCN19369.JPG
DSCN19375.JPG
DSCN193412.JPG
DSCN19359.JPG
The Backyard
DSCN19407.JPG
DSCN19416.JPG
DSCN194810.JPG
DSCN19435.JPG
DSCN19446.JPG
I will be taking this one down tonight. It's Plant #2 in Planter #2 the Will #8
DSCN195012.JPG
This is the Crown Royale I won. The absolute strangest plant I have ever grown
DSCN195610.JPG
DSCN19557.JPG
DSCN19549.JPG
The buds look good from a distance, but it's not like regular bud, it's like each internode has a little x-mas tree, but they never tie together. Each individual bud is Rock Hard but the Cola it's self is Airy. Never seen any thing like it and it smells bad. I guess we will see how it turns out. TOAST

Jim, she's a 6 ft Female Red Iguana, named Salina. Pennywise, when that watch dog has a mind to, she can whip her tail, and because the scales are backward, lay you wide open if it hit a part of your body that's not covered, and if it is covered it still hurts like Hell.

That backwords scales part is an amazing tidbit of information. It makes a slow moving iguana quite a bit more formidable!

Back
Top Bottom