Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

So the other 2 SLH's were done, so I pulled them, washed them, and hung them.
DSCN18658.JPG
DSCN18688.JPG
DSCN187312.JPG
DSCN18758.JPG
DSCN18767.JPG
DSCN18787.JPG
While I was waiting for it to get dark, I took the Trim from the SLH I trimmed last night and made Shatter Sticks. I call these Bacon Bits
DSCN18799.JPG
DSCN188617.JPG
Well got to go check on Mom's so L8R TOAST

This is early for SLH innit?

TheGreenYeti, that is not the stalk I plan to make the walking stick out of. It is Plant #2 in Planter #1:
DSCN168210.JPG
. Morglie, It's UD X PR - UltraDawg X Punta Roja and the buds aren't ROCK HARD like 100% Indica, but they are as Firm as any KUSH BUD out there:
DSCN19198.JPG
The RBG seems to be dry enough to put in jars, so I'm going to do the final trim and put it in the jars, unless it's still wet when I get the out side leaves off. So back at it. TOAST

You're a busy little beaver these days aren't you? The rolling harvest will keep the trimming fingers flying. I hope you have a decent topical to relieve the stress at the end of the day.

It sure is exciting for those of us out here watching. I can only imagine what it's like for you, surrounded by the terpene clouds that must be filling your spaces. It has to be satisfying for you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Morglie, It's UD X PR - UltraDawg X Punta Roja and the buds aren't ROCK HARD like 100% Indica, but they are as Firm as any KUSH BUD out there:

That's nice they firmed up. I know the PR Con grew were beautiful but really wispy looking. Good to see the genetics from UD coming through. That's a nice strain.

For those of you that believe certain words are bad because some one told you they were, and didn't bother to search word origins, you probably don't want to read this, or if your easily grossed out, because this is really gross. So I'm sitting in my garage playing golf on Facebook, when my mom comes to the kitchen door and says " Mel would you come look at the thing on my head, it wont stop bleeding and its getting all over my pillow " I said " Go back to your room, I'll be right there and bandage it up for you ". My mom has a tumor about the size of a Quarter and about 3/4 of an inch high. A week or so ago she fell coming out of the bath room and it tore it about half way off and I was waiting for the scabbie part on the top to come off before I bandaged it completely. When she came to the door I could see that it had and knew that's why it was bleeding so much. Now I don't see as well as I use to, for instance, I wear +150 magnifiers when on the computer and +300's for trimming bud. So my mom heads for her bed room and I go to the closet and get rolled gaze, non stick pads, Neosporin and tape and head into my moms room. I get every thing opened and ready to go, now I'm not wearing any glasses so I cant see real good. When I look at the sore I double take and look again. This Motherfucker is moving. I don't want to panic my mother so I say I got to get something in the garage and I will be right back. I go to the garage and get my +150's and go back to get a better look. Motherfucker there are hundred's of little tiny MAGOTS all over this thing. I cant believe what I am seeing so I BOLT to the garage and get my +300's. I get her from the bed to the bathroom where there is good lighting. Sure enough there are these micro MAGOTS every where. I have a adjustable spray bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide in my bathroom so I go grab that. I tell my mom ( Now she has no idea what's going on ) to lean over the sink and shut her eye's. When I spray the sore with the HP the first layer of magots come off and along with that comes the STINCH. It all most took me to my knees and made me gag 4 or 5 times before I got my self under control. I continue to spray the HP and layer after layer of these COCKSUCKING little MICRO MAGOTS keep falling off. Finely I don't see any more movement. The sore now looks amazing, it clean and pink and is way better off then it had been for the last week. I spray it one more time with the HP, before I put the Neosporin on and bandage it up. When I spray the final HP spray, I see something back out of the sore, I go get my actual Magnifying Glass and have a look, and there is another 20 or so embedded in the sore I had to pull out with tweezers. I got them all out, bandaged the damn thing up and have had the He-Be-Ge-Be ever since. This is the most DISGUSTING thing I have ever had to do and I've done some pretty disgusting things to fish for bait. After every thing is said and done, my Mom says to me " At least we know for sure I'm dying or the Magots wouldn't be eating me." I am now going to fill the bath tub up with the HP and soak for hours. LOL TOAST

Sue, I imagine the whole terpene cloud thing would be wonder for someone else, but as far as I'm concerned it sucks. This grow is a big pain in the ass and I am not going to get enough shit to last 6 months let alone the whole year. I'm glad I'm never doing this again. The Green Yeti, I'm keeping the UD X PR stalk so when I pull the RBG you can compare the two and see how much bigger the RBG actually is. Morglie, the UD X PR buds are plenty tight their just not very big. Most of them are the size of your index finger. But boy do they SMELL AWESOME, Taste Great, and get you HIGH as FUCK. So that makes up for the not so giant colas. Thanks You Guys TOAST

Those maggots were probably doing the job of cleaning that ulcer out, but good for you to clean it up for her. You're the kind of son we hope to have. :hug: My daughter said it was probably time to clean them out anyway, but all that pink cleanliness, you have the maggots to thank for.

Comfrey root poultices will heal the ulcer, if you've a mind to go that far. Would you like directions?

I sure hope your mom is better and healed up soon. I recently had a squamous cell skin cancer removed from my leg and found out that wound management has changed substantially in past years. After the spot was removed through mohs surgery they had me clean it daily with half water half peroxide. Then I was to lather it up with a layer of petroleum jelly, non-adherent pads, gauze, and two separate wraps.

Supposedly, if done properly, no scab will form. Apparently I haven't done things totally right because I now have a very small amount of scab forming. Doctor wasn't too happy with me any way as I wasn't putting the last wrap on properly. This thing is on the inside of my leg just above the ankle and the wrap should be started under the foot and wrapped around the ankle and up the leg. Doc said it was simple physics to keep blood flowing and inflammation down.

Anyway....I just wasn't familiar with the petroleum jelly wound management but see now it can work.

I sure hope your mom is going to be ok.

Firm as any KUSH BUD out there:
DSCN19198.JPG

Love that ash tray. The old ones get the job done right. :thumb:

NICE looking bud, really looks potent.

As SweetSue said, those maggots did a great job, they don't eat the healthy flesh. Given a little more time they would have taken care of the stench and it was most likely the scab coming loose that was bleeding, not where the maggots were.

I mostly mention that to reinforce that you don't need to worry about maggots spreading to any non-infected portion of you or your mother. Fleas are much worse.

Sue, I imagine the whole terpene cloud thing would be wonder for someone else, but as far as I'm concerned it sucks. This grow is a big pain in the ass and I am not going to get enough shit to last 6 months let alone the whole year. I'm glad I'm never doing this again. The Green Yeti, I'm keeping the UD X PR stalk so when I pull the RBG you can compare the two and see how much bigger the RBG actually is. Morglie, the UD X PR buds are plenty tight their just not very big. Most of them are the size of your index finger. But boy do they SMELL AWESOME, Taste Great, and get you HIGH as FUCK. So that makes up for the not so giant colas. Thanks You Guys TOAST

I look forward to the comparison shot of the two of them! :)

Back
Top Bottom