Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

The Dismantling of the Geo-Planter : I don't know what happened, I kicked the Geo-Planter in to 12/12 on June 1st.
DSCN16385.JPG
After 6 weeks when they hadn't started Pre Flowering yet I consulted an authority and was told to try 14/10. After another 6 weeks of them not switching over, I put them in straight 72 hours of Darkness and then back into 14/10. I have never not been able to grow beautiful Buds in this room sense 1999. I use and do the same exact thing every year with no problems what so ever, until I switch over to the Geo-Planter and started using the LED Lights and Nute's I won. Its now been 15 weeks and still no Per Flowering
DSCN16847.JPG
DSCN16856.JPG
So I have to assume the lights, planter, and nute's are ( I will be nice ) CRAP. So today I took the 4 good plants that were left and put them in containers
DSCN16907.JPG
and will be Flowering them out side. It was real expensive to run the lights and to put together the soil for that Planter. Money that could have been better spent. After I get the rest of the soil out
DSCN169210.JPG
and clean up the mess its all going in the TRASH. I guess I'll go back to what I know, ( Old School ) and grow some Buds that are worth a FUCK. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED TOAST It would have been nice if the LAST HURRAH had been over the top, but no CIGAR.

Well..... That was a disappointment. :straightface:

Drat! All that work. Don't you wonder what that was all about in cosmic terms? :laughtwo:

Hey... hold on extra tight. .... :hug: :hug: :hug:

First of all, thanks Jim, that plant is Sweet. Now if you really want Over the Top, this one
DSCN168210.JPG
is Over the Top, of the Brick Wall, the Fence, and the Shed. LOL The Harvesting of Plant #1 in Planter #2. I thought that the #1 Plant in Planter#1 would be the next one to be Harvested but I checking out all the plants and The #1 Plant in Planter #2 has several lower branches that that are ready to go
DSCN17007.JPG
DSCN17017.JPG
I usually I take them when there is about a third of the Hairs are Red. All the hairs on these lower branches are red, so I am going to go ahead and take off the fan leaves, wash and then hang them to dry. The weather here is perfect for that right now. As I dismantle her I will post pics. TOAST

Hey man, what stuff is it? Remind me :) Looks monumental for sure.

I started with this Beautiful UltraDawg X Punta Roja:
DSCN17058.JPG
the bottom 1/2 of the plant was past it's maturity date as far as I'm concerned, so I harvested what was ready:
DSCN17117.JPG
DSCN171410.JPG
as you can see the top is not there yet
DSCN17075.JPG
DSCN17089.JPG
and this is what's left
DSCN17097.JPG
any thing I can get done early is a big help, cause most of the time the majority is all done at the same time and it can be quite trying when you have to do all the harvesting and trimming by your self. I have tried to get different people to help me but all they do is WAX hits and never do any trimming so I don't ask any more. I just don't sleep much and get a lot of hand cramps. I know you all know what I'm talking about. Even if its only a couple of plants after a few hours it gets hard to open and close your hands. At least when your OLD and DECREPIT. LOL It's time to Medicate so Asta-La-ByBy for now. TOAST

Hmm first time I can see my own creation in her full glory and I like it :passitleft:

I started with this Beautiful UltraDawg X Punta Roja:
DSCN17058.JPG
the bottom 1/2 of the plant was past it's maturity date as far as I'm concerned, so I harvested what was ready:
DSCN17097.JPG
any thing I can get done early is a big help, cause most of the time the majority is all done at the same time and it can be quite trying when you have to do all the harvesting and trimming by your self. I have tried to get different people to help me but all they do is WAX hits and never do any trimming so I don't ask any more. I just don't sleep much and get a lot of hand cramps. I know you all know what I'm talking about. Even if its only a couple of plants after a few hours it gets hard to open and close your hands. At least when your OLD and DECREPIT. LOL It's time to Medicate so Asta-La-ByBy for now. TOAST

I skipped over all those painful trimming pictures --- Nice girl before, and a nice girl after.
I'd help trimming but I have painting and stuff around the house to take care of :rofl:

Hmm first time I can see my own creation in her full glory and I like it :passitleft:

Congratulations on being a good dad! (seed dad!)

Harvesting a couple more Plants : The 2 BWOG's ( Black Water O.G. ) = ( GDP X O.G. Kush ) on the hill are done. I am taking one tonight and one tomorrow night.
DSCN172010.JPG
DSCN17289.JPG
DSCN172911.JPG
DSCN173012.JPG
DSCN173613.JPG
I thought I got pictures of the mixture of White and Red Hairs at about 60/40 but you can't see it in the close ups. Like the last plant, I took the real big fan leaves off up on the hill and I'm leaving the rest on, so they dry a little slower. TOAST

Everywhere it's the same, man. UDs here on the southern sife are week behind too although those on the northern side are almost ready. Drought that's been going for too long.

So I started at 10:00 pm taking down the 2 SLH's on the hill, it's now 2:20 am and I just got done. Sorry about the pictures that are blurry, my camera battery was real low and it wouldn't auto focus. I charged the battery for a while before I took the pic's in the grow room.
DSCN176710.JPG
DSCN177010.JPG
DSCN177210.JPG
DSCN17739.JPG
DSCN17798.JPG
DSCN178010.JPG
DSCN178113.JPG
DSCN178210.JPG
DSCN178311.JPG
Well time to medicate and go lay down for a couple hours and then back at it. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom