Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Well I had a Couple of Ounces of Trim, let's see, what's my next move, UD X PR SHATTER:
DSCN180114.JPG
DSCN180210.JPG
DSCN180410.JPG
DSCN180513.JPG
Didn't see that one coming did ya. LOL. Boy is this shit is BAD ASS, I am lit like a MF right now. It has a taste, but I don't know what it is. It goes in and out smooth, no cough, strong creeper buzz that makes you want to do some thing besides sit at the computer, a real soaring Sativa. The thing I find strange, is that these UD X PR's are clones of the small UD X PR that was in the airpot that I revegged last season, that smelled just like Jiffy Blueberry Muffins hot out of the oven and these don't smell any thing like that. But you got to admit, when you look at the Groomed Bud's above, there way Frostier and a lot better looking than the ones last season. This Bud is really really good. Thanks Con. This really is World Class Cannabis. It's very reminiscent of the first time I smoked Strawberry Cough. L8R TOAST

Yes the fruity/bubblegum smell is definitely a trait of this powerful male I chose, cause I thought it looked better than a female :) I think the terpenes have changed, cause you've been growing it in different medium and went full season. I like how colder September makes everything frostier and stronger smelling this season, environment is very important in the end.

This is the perfect example of why I'm not doing this any more.
DSCN180814.JPG
DSCN181110.JPG
This is off Plant #2 in Planter#1, you know the really big one. Now I'm not stupid, and I've been doing this a long time. Knowing what I know, because that plant is so over the top in height, I new it was at risk. So the day after the last Monsoon, I took a 8 ft X 8 ft monofilament net and put it over the top and tied a rope around the middle of the plant and attached that to the wall. Seriously, what more can a person do. I wake up to all the plants in planter 2, blown so that they are on top of each other to the right, like dominos when they fall. Fortunately there wasn't any significant damage, and I was able to stand them back up. I'm like running around in a panic getting them put back together and when I was done I notice a branch on Plant #2 in Planter #1 all wilted, I go and check it out and even though I took every precaution I know, it was broken completely off where the branch meets the stalk. The only thing stopping it from laying on the ground was the net and the rope. This is absolute BULLSHIT and it gets old REAL QUICK. I haven't had a chance to get up the hill yet, hopefully there will still be some thing left up there. Totally Disgusted with all of it. TOAST

Hey guys can anyone tell me the best way to dry and cure my budds I'm just about ready to harvest trichs are looking great. Whats the refrigerator method any help would be awesome thanks everyone

JohnnyC, at the top of the page, it say GROW ROOM in the black bar. Tap on that and when the list comes up, tap on How To Grow Marajuana. Then the 36th subject title in Bold Black type is How to Harvest and Cure, you will find every thing you need to know there. Your Welcome.

Allow me Big Guy, but first.....:hug::hug::hug: I know it's frustrating when Mother Nature messes with you. We share your pain in spirit. :kisstwo:

Johnny, the thread your looking for is DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest. I personally prefer to put the buds into paper bags for the low and slo dry, and you'll see we've been playing with using a dehydrator to great effect.

This refrigerator process is to dry for the greatest potency, but it takes up to a month to dry. Worth every minute for the produce you end up with, but many lack the necessary patience, because right behind that drying is a spell of curing that can take three months to get to the perfect point many seek. As an oil maker I use mine up faster than three months. :laughtwo:

We have detailed instructions on the thread on curing as well. Best of luck in your adventure and congrats on the upcoming harvest. :yahoo:

This is the perfect example of why I'm not doing this any more.
DSCN180814.JPG
This is off Plant #2 in Planter#1, you know the really big one. Now I'm not stupid, and I've been doing this a long time. Knowing what I know, because that plant is so over the top in height, I new it was at risk. So the day after the last Monsoon, I took a 8 ft X 8 ft monofilament net and put it over the top and tied a rope around the middle of the plant and attached that to the wall. Seriously, what more can a person do. I wake up to all the plants in planter 2, blown so that they are on top of each other to the right, like dominos when they fall. Fortunately there wasn't any significant damage, and I was able to stand them back up. I'm like running around in a panic getting them put back together and when I was done I notice a branch on Plant #2 in Planter #1 all wilted, I go and check it out and even though I took every precaution I know, it was broken completely off where the branch meets the stalk. The only thing stopping it from laying on the ground was the net and the rope. This is absolute BULLSHIT and it gets old REAL QUICK. I haven't had a chance to get up the hill yet, hopefully there will still be some thing left up there. Totally Disgusted with all of it. TOAST

I know it's nature's bullshit. I was reading a long boring report on the future coastal flooding in the continental USA. Really technical how to valuate other studies and stuff, but one graphic said a lot to me. It wasa bunch of colored dots to display the date in which what we know as a "5 year flood" starts happening 5 times a year. You know the 5 year flood, the reasonably nasty sucker that destroys a few things just bad enough to make it a bad year, but not bad enough to make one give up on trying again.So the '5 year floods' of coastal cities will become '5 times a year floods' for most of the south and the east coast sometime between the year 2030 and 2040. How long does it take to recover from a 5 year flood? I don't know, but it takes a lot longer than 3 months most of the time. So that date is pretty much a date when the weather makes life on the coast a suckfest not worth living there.

They didn't have the data there, but I imagine, looking at the toranado and hurricane seasons, the same type of thing is happening with storms.

So that's the Debbie Downer part, if you live in a coastal city like New Orleans, Houston, Miami, sometime in the next 15-ish years years you better stop living there.

So I'm looking at your 6 foot casualty. You lost what? A quarter pound? Out of a planter #1 yield of what? 3 lbs? I might be full of it, but if the rest of planter #1 makes it to harvest, that's a harvest still worth growing. No need to go indoors and spend all that money on lights just yet.

Love ya bro, but you still are harvesting a lot of good bud this season.

I sure as *&^%$ hope your hill isn't trashed beyond salvation. Let us know.

I know it's nature's bullshit. I was reading a long boring report on the future coastal flooding in the continental USA. Really technical how to valuate other studies and stuff, but one graphic said a lot to me. It wasa bunch of colored dots to display the date in which what we know as a "5 year flood" starts happening 5 times a year. You know the 5 year flood, the reasonably nasty sucker that destroys a few things just bad enough to make it a bad year, but not bad enough to make one give up on trying again.So the '5 year floods' of coastal cities will become '5 times a year floods' for most of the south and the east coast sometime between the year 2030 and 2040. How long does it take to recover from a 5 year flood? I don't know, but it takes a lot longer than 3 months most of the time. So that date is pretty much a date when the weather makes life on the coast a suckfest not worth living there.

They didn't have the data there, but I imagine, looking at the toranado and hurricane seasons, the same type of thing is happening with storms.

So that's the Debbie Downer part, if you live in a coastal city like New Orleans, Houston, Miami, sometime in the next 15-ish years years you better stop living there.

So I'm looking at your 6 foot casualty. You lost what? A quarter pound? Out of a planter #1 yield of what? 3 lbs? I might be full of it, but if the rest of planter #1 makes it to harvest, that's a harvest still worth growing. No need to go indoors and spend all that money on lights just yet.

Love ya bro, but you still are harvesting a lot of good bud this season.

I sure as *&^%$ hope your hill isn't trashed beyond salvation. Let us know.
Really nice seeing someone being so encouraging. Alot of time in forums etc you get a bunch of trash talking a holes. And I love that the 420 magazine isn't like that. But I always love seeing when someone actually takes a min and says something that hopefully turned his day and grow around. Ive been growing outdoors for a few years. And this year just fucking sucks. I conteplated not growing again next year. But its life bro things happen. All we can is improve. I know next year im gonna go over the top and build a big and nice green house. So over the weather dictating my girls and when I have to pull. I know someone who had a 9ft cheese plant shoulda been a 2 to 3 pound plant easy and they threw half of it away cause our rains gave them bud rot(gray bud mold). So you can imagine how hard that hit them. And thats just one plant.

Really nice seeing someone being so encouraging. Alot of time in forums etc you get a bunch of trash talking a holes. And I love that the 420 magazine isn't like that. But I always love seeing when someone actually takes a min and says something that hopefully turned his day and grow around. Ive been growing outdoors for a few years. And this year just fucking sucks. I conteplated not growing again next year. But its life bro things happen. All we can is improve. I know next year im gonna go over the top and build a big and nice green house. So over the weather dictating my girls and when I have to pull. I know someone who had a 9ft cheese plant shoulda been a 2 to 3 pound plant easy and they threw half of it away cause our rains gave them bud rot(gray bud mold). So you can imagine how hard that hit them. And thats just one plant.

I could have grown some kick ass plants in my back yard if it were legal and safe this summer. But then, after 3 months of drought, we got 5 inches of rain and hail last week. Half my 12' sunflowers uprooted. If they had been 12' cannabis. I'd have been crying.

LembaToast is one of my favorite people on :420: He's been a bit quiet with the stories of the old days this grow, and here I am writing a story where my characters are sailing from Boston to Puerto Rico in November. I'm smart enough to know to avoid the Bahamas and figure I'll be sending them to sea ESE around North Carolina for a quick transit across the danger zone for coastal storms, but I sure could use some local color about how far out one can see the rough seas on their way --- I want my characters to make it safe and believably to Puerto Rico (I started planning this voyage before the recent hurricane season, the destination seems like a bad choice right now. It's tough to be there - in ways I can only imagine. When they send National Guard from Iowa, you know it's bad.)

:420: is full of nice people, cuz if they stir up stuff, they get put on vacation :) But yeah, it's a nice place to be !

Nice of you to chill with us :volcano-smiley::bigtoke:

Radogast, I know that branch aint shit compaired to what I will end up harvesting. It's just the fact that I went to all the trouble to net and tie down that plant and the wind got it any way. I could go on and on about all the Bullshit that's happened ever year for the past 18, you would think you would get at least 1 year where the ridiculous Mother Nature crap would lighten up. It just get old. Any way on a happier note, when I went up to water the hill the following morning every thing was intact, no damage to any thing. So that's a plus. sica676, Radogast is one CLASS ACT. Now here's a couple of pictures of the Super Lemon Haze I groomed tonight.
DSCN181212.JPG
DSCN181910.JPG
DSCN182014.JPG
DSCN182311.JPG
This camera I have just doesn't do this bud justice. TOAST

Harvest time... you wanna do it just once a year :laugh:

Yes they are. :yahoo: What beautiful buds. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom