Light Warrior Soil Questions First Time Using

cmay

I just made my mind up to go soil this time and never used it. I was able to get a bag of light warrior and just notice it says seed starter and was looking to see if any experience soil guys out there. I mean guys as a general term sara...HI btw =)

is this the right soild to use or i shouldn't use it for my grow?

Any advice or input is welcome and appreciated...

image36696.jpg

Hey cmay, I have no experience with fox farm products or light warrior but I will say the latter will be great for seedlings. I think normal soil is too 'hot' for small plants, meaning they absorb too much nutes early on which adds stress. This light warrior is probably made with this in mind. Whether its the best choice as they get bigger is another question...but I wouldn't sweat it, they'll grow nicely. I would certainly mix it with perlite or polystyrene for more aeration & later on make sure your adding enough nutes since if the soil is made for seedlings then there's probably not much in it in the first place. Does the package mention it's pH range btw?

i have used it for seedlings but i still veg the plants in the same soil it nice and rich and pack with nuts i switch to pro mix but you can't go wrong your fine

Im thinking of bringing it back and just getting some of the other kinds FF offers. I hear you dont want any nutes in your soil with cannabis.

Im thinking of bringing it back and just getting some of the other kinds FF offers. I hear you dont want any nutes in your soil with cannabis.

Yes i see where your coming from i would take it back but still good to keep, the seed pack food inside and can live on it self for a few weeks thats it,Now its time to :morenutes: , When i buy soil i look for poting soil with little to no fertilizer in it for the seeds then i start to feed the plants GH fertilizer pump the shit out of them give the bitch lots of light and Bam :high-five: thats my zombie kush I'm growing I'm using pro mix soil I'm at week 7 now and the buds are huge and purple i need to update pic and sorry its sideways my bad :love:

IMG_58387.JPG
IMG_58417.JPG
IMG_58526.JPG

No experience with LW, but I'd give it a try. I'd use it for starting seeds. The myco and humic are both excellent to have in your soil. When you up-pot you can switch to whatever floats your boat. Since it is a starter blend, I bet the nute's are very mild.

I went with FF ocean farm figured it would be best so i returned the light warrior!

Back
Top Bottom