Lights 4x4 tent

Which country do you live in? TS3000 is a good choice. You can check the grow journal link in my signature. Many growers in 420 are using TS3000. If you live in the United States, the TS3000 only needs 439usd, and we also provide a special discount code "420magazine" for 420 growers, this discount code can be used on our official website:www.mars-hydro.com

@Budget LED This quoted weird so you probably didn't see it ..is assembly required for your light kits or are they plug and play ?

Depending on the kit! Our 480/500w kits, 250w SQ kits, and 65/120 watt kits come fully assembled (hang then plug and play). Our other 130w and 250w kits need two connections made, driver mounted, and then hang.

I think you could get away with it or at least very close if you are trying to DIY the hydro side. DWC buckets are pretty easy to put together for cheap although lights and buckets are not everything. Lights are crucial and honestly I spent a bunch on lights I have already upgraded, I have 3 budget lights and love them worth every penny I have 2 4x4s and use 2 250w in my flower tent, I like being able to move the two lights individually instead of having a single fixture.

Budget LED gets my vote. Ordered a Series 2+ Ted Spec 480 w dimmable and it arrived 3 days later. Thought it would take a long time to put together but it didn't. I think they made a mistake cause it was all put together. I had questions before the buy and they were great. Told them I am electric challenged and the only way I know how to plug in a electric cord is because one prong is bigger. He laughed and said he would take care of me and he did. Going to expand in the fall and will go Budget all the way

Back
Top Bottom