Limited Space & Resources - Zombie Ninja's PC Grow Box Experiment Journal!

Hey Zombie!:byebye:

I'm all caught up now. I love that evolution we all go through in like 5 pages! It was almost like reading through my last journal!:rofl:

You're already a fine addition to this thing we have here. :high-five:

Can't wait to see how this all shakes out!

Your box is very similar to mine. You've got LOTS of room to get your meds on! It's like when you first get a new axe. You gotta play it a few times before you find the dead spots and start messin' w/ the bridge. :) But then you find how to tweak all the sweet spots and before long you'll be playing like Stevie Ray F'ing Vaughan!:theband:

:)

:peace:

K

Hey Zombie!:byebye:

I'm all caught up now. I love that evolution we all go through in like 5 pages! It was almost like reading through my last journal!:rofl:

You're already a fine addition to this thing we have here. :high-five:

Can't wait to see how this all shakes out!

Your box is very similar to mine. You've got LOTS of room to get your meds on! It's like when you first get a new axe. You gotta play it a few times before you find the dead spots and start messin' w/ the bridge. :) But then you find how to tweak all the sweet spots and before long you'll be playing like Stevie Ray F'ing Vaughan!:theband:

:)

:peace:

K
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::420:

As promised, I have returned to show ya some pics :) I'll start with the WW and Purps and then get through the rest lol I took a lot of pictures so I hope you enjoy them:peace::Rasta::tokin:;):cool::hookah::lot-o-toke::blunt::grinjoint::smokin::roorrip::bong::party::ganjamon::bongrip::theband:
IMG_20130112_005632.jpg
IMG_20130112_005549.jpg
IMG_20130112_005645.jpg
IMG_20130112_005605.jpg
IMG_20130112_005727.jpg
IMG_20130112_005651.jpg
IMG_20130112_005620.jpg
IMG_20130112_005829.jpg
IMG_20130112_005743.jpg
IMG_20130112_005402.jpg
IMG_20130112_005353.jpg
IMG_20130112_005346.jpg
IMG_20130112_005426.jpg
IMG_20130112_005918.jpg
IMG_20130112_005911.jpg
IMG_20130112_005901.jpg
IMG_20130112_005417.jpg
IMG_20130112_005800.jpg

Does anybody see anything resembling a male? None of them seem to be the same strain either, at least to me, but I'm no expert there either but anyone with an idea of what these look like let me know lol :)

thats quite a big operation you performed...got any vitamin b shot for them to help get over the shock?

great stuff!

I have some 100 mg vitamin B pills lol... could I crush one of them up and add it to their water?

Just you wait there whippersnapper! :)

When I hit 40 it was like night and day! 10 day tour of the midwest that I used to be able to do standing on my head (I'll let imagine what kind of shennanigans can take place on a 10 day tour of the midwest! ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl: ) all of the sudden requires near ICU recuperative processes! I'm in pretty damn good shape for 42 compared to my peers, but man. WTF is that all about! Lol!!

K

HAHA, that's funny Korloin, I can't even run out a full tank anymore, if I don't stop once an hour for at least a cig or a smoke I'm like the tin man.

I figured as much, I'm extremely broke right now... my unemployment checks got cut out the week before Christmas, so it has really been a struggle around here. The good news is, I got a new freakin job yesterday!!! I start Monday at 6am, and I'm happy as hell to be back to work!!!

Now I'll be able to afford to put some cheese on my burger!!! lol... and afford some more legit beans so I can get down to serious business!!!!!

Happy New Year everybody!! I hope 2013 goes better than 2012 did. For me at least. LOL.

I got a new freakin job yesterday!!! I start Monday at 6am, and I'm happy as hell to be back to work!!!

Now I'll be able to afford to put some cheese on my burger!!! lol... and afford some more legit beans so I can get down to serious business!!!!!

Tremendous start to the year!:high-five: Onwards and Upwards:goodjob:

I figured as much, I'm extremely broke right now... my unemployment checks got cut out the week before Christmas, so it has really been a struggle around here. The good news is, I got a new freakin job yesterday!!! I start Monday at 6am, and I'm happy as hell to be back to work!!!

Let someone w/ a bit more chemistry knowledge chime in w/ confirmation or refutation. But I believe if your beneficial myco's and bact's are thriving well, they would be able to convert that B-vitamin into usable chemicals for your gals. Just a thought. :)

K

Nice looking set up somehow close to mine but for now i am using LED UFO, and i was looking at the setting of your light i like that and it looks cheap some more info on that would be much appreciated.
GOOD LUCK WITH your grow

Nice looking set up somehow close to mine but for now i am using LED UFO, and i was looking at the setting of your light i like that and it looks cheap some more info on that would be much appreciated.
GOOD LUCK WITH your grow

I am running 7 cfl's, 4 2700k bulbs and 3 6500k bulbs, I think the actual wattage of each bulb was around 26 watts or so... but I have 3 "Y' splitters ($2.97 each) screwed into light bulb adapters (.97 cents each) that plug directly into the basic power strip ($2.97 new but I had one laying around, most people do lol)... l I bought the name brand GE lights they were $12.97 for each box of three. I plan on making it 8 bulbs as soon as I have the money to go get anouther on of the splitters. Just ran out of money.

My lady told me that opening the box was so bright it was like the second coming of Jesus lol.. I dunno about all that, but for the price my plants seem happy with the light I have. And the box being outside, the cfl's put off JUST enough heat to keep the box perfect at least in the wintertime :) :peace:

My 2 Cents;

I suggest 5 blue 2 red in veg and 5 red 2 blue in flower, or even 5 red 1 blue 1 UVb, (I am confident B.I.D. would endorse a little UVb on the Girls)

:thumb:

I've got to re-read all that UVB info you provided in your last journal AJ. I purchased the same bulb you have and an extra socket that is mobile before I started this grow up, based on your results. Now I've forgotten how to use it properly!!:rofl::rofl:
Time is approaching!

K

My 2 Cents;

I suggest 5 blue 2 red in veg and 5 red 2 blue in flower, or even 5 red 1 blue 1 UVb, (I am confident B.I.D. would endorse a little UVb on the Girls)

:thumb:
Yeah we went over that a little bit earlier in the journal, when I was in the pc box and had spots for 3 bulbs only, and 2 blue 1 red for veg was the recommendation, and 2 red 1 blue once I saw flowers.. I would definitely prefer run it 5 and 2 for veg, but as it stands it's what I bought when I had the money, as of now I have no money , so at least the plants are getting both spectrums and have for pretty much their entire life span :thumb:

good 4 you on the new job ZN, yeah you should do fine adding a vitamin to your grow. I tried add some of my potassium pills to my grows before and never hurt a thing as far as I know but they were scrip so it was cheaper for me to just get nutes:)
reps on the new work

good 4 you on the new job ZN, yeah you should do fine adding a vitamin to your grow. I tried add some of my potassium pills to my grows before and never hurt a thing as far as I know but they were scrip so it was cheaper for me to just get nutes:)
reps on the new work
:yahoo::high-five::thanks: Thank you for the reps Fishy!! I'm really happy about going back to work, it's a super easy job, and NO DT!!! wooohoooo lol!!!! I may actually stand a chance ;) I built axles for 18 wheelers for almost 6 years, alot of heavy lifting and bullshit involved, now I get to sit on my arse and build wiring harnesses, for the same money, I'm super excited :)

Back
Top Bottom