LJ420's - 1st X_Pick & Plant a Mother - Make Clones - Journal

Well my clones are looking a bit weepy :goodjob: although there is new growth so what is happening with them is all new and challenging to me. So fingers crossed - when I want to feel better I just open up the flower chamber. I have 4 lucys, a super cheese, a northern lights x skunk and a girl scout cookie towering over there on the left. I don't do them justice with the photos as I need to get my photo lighting better.

Wishing you all the good that life can bring.....:love:

Happy Weednesday all, hoping you may find peace and happiness in all your endeavors.

My clones (8 of them) from Mom below are all still alive and starting to root but the yellowing of the leaves has me wondering what I might be doing wrong so more research today on the subject.

Then I have my flowering chamber in the 3rd week of flower which is looking pretty good at the moment.

I'm thinking of building a cabinet to hold Mother and a few more Mothers so I can make different clones andlarger flowering chamber. I think we have learned enough to go a little cheaper this time but I will never regret purchasing my cabinet as it came with everything we could think of needing and more.

We'll see what the future holds :yahoo:

It's been a while since I've written in here because not much has happened worth showing. My 8 clones are now 4 but I have more faith in the 9 I took last Sunday. The Mother had a lot more clones available and they look pretty robust. So as soon as they start rooting I'll put up some pics. We cloned them slightly different this time as well we added some B vites and some Veg Boom+ into the dipping water that was recommended. Unfortunately these come from Canada so impossible to get in the U.S. I've been fortunate enough to read some good threads here on cloning and though there are some differences in method they all work! :)

:popcorn:

Everything's worth showing Lady Jane. I missed your last run but I'm here for the full bounty this time. How about an update?

Hello out There:

It's been a while since I wrote in this journal and it has taken me this long to get what I can call a crop of clones. I did all the research but I am finding there is an art to cloning I haven't mastered yet. After 25 plants ending up in the dead room it looks like about 6 "took" guess I should be grateful for the 6 but what I'm really grateful for is my mother plant that keeps growing the things so I can work at getting good at this.

Started germing some seeds to be on the safe side since my confidence level is so much higher from seed.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone hope this little note finds you well.

Well it's taken me all this bloody time (months!) to finally have a crop(4) of clones:

and I know they look great but I've been nursing them FOREVER which has taught me a lot but messed up any schedule I thought I had. So it turned out I had nothing to flower a very long time and a planted some Flying Dragon seeds in the interim. We finally got desperate and bought an aeroponic system and boy that was a good investment. Crazy roots grow on those things. Trouble is now we don't have room for everything we have growing! So we have a combo nursery veg chamber for the aero clones we just planted :

and the already vegging Flying Dragons:

So now we finally know we can have clones in a couple of weeks and we made a Flying Dragon Mother so now we have two mothers to pick from. We need more space :)

Much love and gratitude....:circle-of-love:

:goodjob:LadyJ

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom