LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

March 27/16 (day 18)

Nothing big. Plants are doing good. Realized I haven't really raised my lights much so gave it the hand test and all good. Haven't really seen major growth outta them in the last few day... minus that big ass Candy cane. For almost 3 weeks shes got some long legs.... Any who measured and lights were 8" at the closest point. Decided since I really haven't seen much growth in a few days I would raise it to 12" and see what happens.

Shot of light height.

aac2063d5acf3dbab47bc67cf65d8e1e.jpg

5de376a1482a05a5ab5f2948fd4c7ad4.jpg

Candy Cane's in the back there.

662ba10d8e045e02026fa0a00826e5a9.jpg

God bud upfront.

79ed6adf0c0447f4df7fd677512b872d.jpg

Mighty mix in the back, Indoor upfront

4ff62fcf4db1225069ea8a35d42d814d.jpg

Hole left from snippy snippy in Mighty mix.

d1d9283233d58874ab4740be37f25562.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all had a great Easter long. Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

Looking good there bud. Very healthy greens. The candy cane really catches my eye. Kind of wish mine would sprout up like that. Not sure if they have hit my reservoir yet or not but they are certainly drinking. Still wee little ones yet.
Otherwise keep up the good work, things seem to be going very well for you

I myself would wait another week and keep doing your feed/water schedule with the veg nutes. How many preflowers does it have so far? If its a lot you could always switch over the feeding for them. This is just my personal preference. Someone may have a more experienced or scientific answer for you though. I usually wait until there are a decent amount of preflowers and make sure all of my major training and topping/fiming is done the way i want it. Once it really starts to show some flowers starting is when I switch. Thats just my opinion.

Thinking since I have preflower on one of the candy canes I should switch to bloom nutes next feeding... anybody have thoughts on that?

Hold off on the bloom nutes, unless you want a quick switch over. Continue as usual until vertical growth stops/slows down. Depending on how long it takes to stop you can slowly introduce blood nutes over the next couple feedings. (these are autos right? If not the disregard completely... Lol)

They look great though :)
KiG :green_heart:cheers

Mar 29/16 (day 21 out of ground)

Quick updated. Nothing big to report.

I think I'm going to top one of the Indoor Mixes and mainline/manifold one of the God buds, for practise and experimentation purposes. But not quite yet.

Candy Cane in the back looking sexy and the God Bud up front looking stubby.

dcec2580f6a919c7061bd92f7fcba468.jpg

Better shot of some preflower action.

2936a78e684d7260ce428ec178eeb245.jpg

Mighty Mix in the back. Indoor Mix up front.

f0af0fd5acfa3357c7d88f6b6f42b817.jpg

I feed Every watering... But I let my pots completely dry out before I do. Then they get saturated and left to drip. And then I weigh my pots and check moisture levels at root zone. Once I get to an inch from the pots bottom with "moisture/water line" it's time to feed/water. This is just me. And it's only because I've over watered too many time as a newbie that I take great care in waiting out my plants before watering them. If they have deficiency while the pots are wet then it's time to foliar feed some.

Take this as a option, and consider others as well

KiG :green_heart:cheers

March 31 (day 23)

Thanks Snid :) they seem to enjoy the feeding everything. Decided it was time to up the nute strength and they seemed to not mind it at all. Also I think I will be switching the candy canes over to bloom nutes next feed.

Just some pics

Look at them candy canes just going full steam... out growing my small as veg room. God Bud up front still (mainlined one)
4841fc7f6402836611555f8f7ca91c7a.jpg

Mighty Mix and Indoor mix. Topped Indoor mix plant closest to where I took pic.
cb07727ed6b650a86e8228dd718e4b3b.jpg

Thanks for stopping in

Sweet man, things are looking good. What a healthy green color. That candy cane I like is just a rockin. Can't wait to see how dense it grows. Keep up the great work my friend

April 3rd (day26)

Plants are almost at 4 weeks in veg... I'm thinking about leaving these 6-8weeks in veg then transferring them over to flower. I also think next grow I may just do all the candy canes I have left just so I can get rid of my auto seeds (not a huge fan) mostly due to the size of my room.

Switched the candy cane over to flower nutes and I used biotanicaires online feeding schedule.

Just some quick pictures.

e93f34b8884fc44b82098242febde5e1.jpg

Same order as always.... candy cane in back, God bud up front.
08ff0e59214016c1ccbe986735cec75d.jpg

Mighty mix in back. Indoor up front.

0e19fb2b6f11efd5e6a203a785c95009.jpg

All seem to be doing well. The plants I'm training don't seem to mind it at all. So hopefully some more smooth rolling from here.

Thanks as always for stopping in.

Looking good over the Llamabomb, sorry I haven't been over to post in a few days. So you're not going to do anymore autos after your seeds are gone? Them candy canes seem to be doing very well! Not all autos will get quite as big either, it's all in the strain. but then again my candy canes haven't taken much of a stretch like yours and I'm barely a week behind you. Could be the growing style, could be phenotypes. But everyone to their own, some people don't like certain sized plants. It's all in whats best for you. Otherwise things seem to be going great over there for ya. The lst'ing you have done looks good as well, nice flat canopy on the one I seen. Keep up the good work buddy, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask away! Best of luck, take care!

Back
Top Bottom