LlamaBomb's 1st Grow - Multi-Strain

Thanks for the comments guys. First time for all this. Slept like a rock Cheers. In other news got my MMPR so that's awesome news. Luckily Canada is changing back to grow your own in about 6 months so this will all be legal.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420

I may just be stoned right now, but what is MMPR? haha And where did you hear that news for Canada? That would be fantastic! Is this for medicinal users with prescriptions that were legally allowed to grow so many plants before, or is this going to be for everyone? I may have to do some more research on that and what the prime minister plans to do.

Mmpr is a medicinal card yea. They went to court earlier this yr and said it was unconstitutional to not allow people to grow there own medicine. So they have 6 months to come up with a very good reason to deny that right.... which won't happen. The growing with be for people who have their card, once recreational becomes legal then everyone should be able to grow but don't quote me on that.

Ok I get it now haha. I had heard that they took that right away from the ones with cards. Hard to say what is going to happen with the rest. Maybe they will legalize it across the country eventually but I don't think it's going to be any time soon. They seem to be taking their sweet ol' time with it that's for sure!

Shitty update again... this one is Shitty for other reasons....

My healthiest untrained God buds is a dude.... bastard. Out you go .
9bfc1f165ecfabeb0360fc9986546888.jpg

Closer shot of its balls, I mean seeds. Don't usually do this hehe.

18b44d301926266219b3fe5caee33c00.jpg

Candy canes

31ee5a12762cf686fc241e69e63d31a7.jpg

Indoor mix, mighty mix and a god bud.

c820112eafb5345417d51a694efdcc22.jpg

April 10th Day 33 (8th day of switching candy cane nutes,same light and schedule for now)

Update time!!!! I'm sooooo happy.... so so happy. Snid buddy I took your words to heart. "You go cheap you, grow cheap". That small ass area I had built as a veg room was a mistake, lesson learnt. So instead of me continuing to bitch and moan about it I decided to change it.

Old room: 30" wide x 6' deep x 7' tall (weird size I know)
c1e868e8920034dc5def527586bd22ab.jpg

New rooms:
Veg + flower 5'x5'x6'6" same fans and lights as always.
e25e8ebbb018c7381febe9619a9d6631.jpg

f207f919eb74023af2b31e33ea88af4c.jpg

667e2da6dc774653cb83b69b4e41ba30.jpg

1cebae6c21210989ce34e233b65d3ece.jpg

49e1f233d98e0bc1596180c6b667dc61.jpg

Plants have so much more room. I have so much more room... It is truly a beautiful thing.

These tents are also premium, they do cost premium but they're so thick and the zipper will take my abuse for a long ass time and also took me 30min each to set up. I'm in love with these tents.

Now the plants.....

The indoor mixed seed from VSB that I was training turned out to be a male as well. So out it went.... bastard.

Good news is the rest are females. So let break this down.
Plants left are:
2x Crop king auto flower/fem Candy Cane.

e1807ec951ac0dee8ae2a78784cee526.jpg

e059aec4fd5500d11673badc32465df7.jpg

2x Crop king Mighty Mix feminized (mixed seed bag)

dff2e5d25e03aef3558f741d76270bc5.jpg

f0bb956eba5fd1672ae91e7cbda948ea.jpg

1x VSB Indoor Mix (mixed bag seed)

e94714c7c04a2426351f92b4e45f5f7b.jpg

1x VSB God Bud (poor girls main stem split down the middle I tied it back together best I could and put tape on it. Still growing)

03da830bd6ddff16dac10d393996ee9d.jpg

Shot of the whole family in their new home.

fbc2a8d2ba4c83452f6892cbaa113fdf.jpg

Closing stuff.... glad I spent the money on those tents, if your reading this and thinking about building your own tent setup like mine I highly suggest not doing so and buying a tent. Trust me it will pay for it self in lost frustration. I will be keeping my built rooms for a clone/mother room (previous flower room) and the small (previous veg room) for drying buds.
I also think I will be building some top fed dwc systems with hydroton to go full hydro instead of doing a soil like medium (less mess).

Thank you Snidrajsed for the comments, words of wisdom and training knowledge.

Also thank you very much dick23rd and kundal1n1 for comments and knowledge you guys rock. Can't wait for harvest dick23rd. My brother said his candy was bombin and he just used a couple cfls.

To the rest of you readers thank you very much. But please come talk... hang out.... chill. Pass the virtual dutchies :D hehe time to go get baked.

Cheers

:passitleft: awesome journal LlamaBomb, plenty of pics :) reps for journaling it man... Subbed... Nice new tents...

Very nice update llamabomb, glad things are looking up for you. Gave some reps to you for this great update and upgrade!!
I am in the same situation you were with the DIY tents, mine is working for now as long as I can keep the air flow going. Will purchase a tent at some point in time this is for sure.
Dam, them candy canes are getting big! I cant believe that, how tall are they now? Hoping that they bush out nicely for you as they begin their flowering journey. Mine are getting started and showing pistils now, will soon be on their way. Lets hope they start to stretch some in the next 2 weeks :)
Anyways, happy for you with this update. I was definitely in suspense waiting to see it but was in bed early last night when you posted haha Great job and keep up the good work my friend! Take care

Also, thanks for the kind words my friend! always willing to help out and share knowledge with one another. This is how we all learn!
Thank you for being here and giving us such wonderful updates as well!

Very nice update llamabomb, glad things are looking up for you. Gave some reps to you for this great update and upgrade!!
I am in the same situation you were with the DIY tents, mine is working for now as long as I can keep the air flow going. Will purchase a tent at some point in time this is for sure.
Dam, them candy canes are getting big! I cant believe that, how tall are they now? Hoping that they bush out nicely for you as they begin their flowering journey. Mine are getting started and showing pistils now, will soon be on their way. Lets hope they start to stretch some in the next 2 weeks :)
Anyways, happy for you with this update. I was definitely in suspense waiting to see it but was in bed early last night when you posted haha Great job and keep up the good work my friend! Take care

Also, thanks for the kind words my friend! always willing to help out and share knowledge with one another. This is how we all learn!
Thank you for being here and giving us such wonderful updates as well!

Thanks Dick23rk. Always appreciate the posts. The tents are well worth the money... dont even have to go with gorilla but im super hard on all my shit and read they were over-built which is the standard I need lol. The Candy Canes I will get a true measurement on when I get home after work, but I believe they are sitting at around 3' tall. I really hope they fill out and arent just popcorn size there whole life but will see. I will also be switching all the untrained plants and auto flowers over to my 1000w HPS 12-12 flower room probably within the next week or two.

Does anybody think switching my autos over to a hps and 12-12 light cycle is a bad idea at this time?

I am also going to retract my statement I made earlier on not liking auto flowers. Now that I have more room and access I believe I will grow more of them to supplement my stock whilst waiting on the photoperiods. ROOM and COMFORT mean a lot to me I guess as I am now pumped up beyond belief about growing these and lots more to come.

Cheers as always Dick23rd

Thanks Dick23rk. Always appreciate the posts. The tents are well worth the money... dont even have to go with gorilla but im super hard on all my shit and read they were over-built which is the standard I need lol. The Candy Canes I will get a true measurement on when I get home after work, but I believe they are sitting at around 3' tall. I really hope they fill out and arent just popcorn size there whole life but will see. I will also be switching all the untrained plants and auto flowers over to my 1000w HPS 12-12 flower room probably within the next week or two.

Does anybody think switching my autos over to a hps and 12-12 light cycle is a bad idea at this time?

I am also going to retract my statement I made earlier on not liking auto flowers. Now that I have more room and access I believe I will grow more of them to supplement my stock whilst waiting on the photoperiods. ROOM and COMFORT mean a lot to me I guess as I am now pumped up beyond belief about growing these and lots more to come.

Cheers as always Dick23rd

Good to hear the tents are what you expected! Always nice getting new gear.
That's crazy to be 3 feet already compared to mine. I guess we must have gotten opposite sides of the gene pool haha.

I would keep the autos on your regular veg schedule, no need to switch them over to 12-12. Switching to hps for the flower cycle is a good idea though where it gives off more red spectrum light. But if it's space in your veg tent you are worried about you can still put them under 12-12, the yield may be reduced some though, buds may not fatten up as much.

Glad to hear you aren't steering away from autos now, I still have more to grow as well lol May end up with more, guess we will see in the end right!

Jesus!! Miss a day miss alot, wouldn't you say? Turn around and boom two huge ass Gorilla Tents, not too shabby :riskybusiness:
You'll love it for sure, it's so much easier and less worrisome while your away knowing that the thing you built just might fail and cause heartaches. Good for you LlamaBomb, :high-five:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom