Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

Awww thanks Charlie! Really wish we could all meet up one of these days! I think we would all really get along!!! I felt bad I should have spent more time going through this thread rather than trying to remember who commented here cause I kept missing people, that's something a forgettable person would do!!! Speaking of that, just made me think of some others missing @SnoocheeBoochees and @Verbalist

Another 2 FYI @Maxsisun
You're so nice to remember most participants. :love:

You're so nice to remember most participants. :love:
A lot of new partnerships mean a lot of new beautiful grows...make sure everyone has the opportunity to find some. I was lucky when I came on here so I just wanna spread the love around!

#Maxsisun / #MG3000

IMG_0842.JPG

I wish I had a voice record function on this...I'm FAILING miserably at even attempting to say that but...
Buuut...
"Hyvaa itsenaisyyspaivaa"!!! I bet learning to read was much harder for you than us Americans....that's a lot of letters and special characters!
Haha I can imagine and almost hear that :D ikr it is a one of the hardest languages. But thanks Krissi! :love: And probs forgot to mention, but gz on MOTM!
Smoking to @Verbalist today!!! Mixed up stray hairs and kief to pack this one for ya!! Pass it around to everyone :passitleft:

20211205_211321.jpg
Looks delicious!! It was cold ass weather here yday - so this pic describes the celebration very well :cool:
Pass the love!
:passitleft:
Wow! I guess I missed check in with #Maxissun #MG3000. Thanks for getting me in Krissi.

But I’m here for the celebration with Verbalist and everyone celebrating Finlands Independence day. ”hyvää itsenäisyyspäivää” @Verbalist

Its about the end of the line for this girl:love:
Thanks Nev! You’ve got some very nice looking plants here.
I guess we all would grow so dänk weed with the new #MG3000 bar ;)

Haha I can imagine and almost hear that :D ikr it is a one of the hardest languages. But thanks Krissi!

Seems like it!!! For real!
:love: And probs forgot to mention, but gz on MOTM!
Hey, thanks so much!!! :thanks::love:
Looks delicious!! It was cold ass weather here yday - so this pic describes the celebration very well :cool:
Pass the love!
:passitleft:
What's a good bowl without someone to pass it to and celebrate with...just another bowl I'd much rather smoke with others but I'm generally alone
Thanks Nev! You’ve got some very nice looking plants here.

Doesn't he?! :battingeyelashes:
I guess we all would grow so dänk weed with the new #MG3000 bar ;)
:high-five:

#maxsisun
#MG3000

Side opening Peek-A-Boo just now on my now stretching 35 Day old 2 Gelato and Big Jack Widow autos and my 12 week Bubblegum auto

20211207_101857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom