Looking For A Tester Of Maxsisun MG3000

I would love to test one out I am currently using a 600 watt full spectrum light in a 3x3 closet grow with 2 blackberry Autos under my light
#Maxsisun
#MG3000
Good luck everyone an thanks for the opportunity @Maxsisun
received_555863619365576.jpeg
Unfortunately @Iced Out Genetics the competition has already finished.

I also have the MG3000, won it on this giveaway but I also have not been able to pull up their information..so sad. It's a fabulous light and is being used currently solely on my auto Big Jack Widow who loves it. I'm so sad to hear this.

I take her out of the tent because itis a 3 x 3 and this big light just makes for bad shots but this is my big jack widow auto, Eva

I spoke with Migro because I bought the MG3000 from them, but they didn't share a clue.
The light is fantastic by the way.
She came out of the ground on fire

Screenshot_20220709-184401_Chrome.jpg

I have 4 of their lights and super happy. Pretty bummed if it turns out to be true. Nice plants krissi!
Thank you just the one but I would feel terrible if this were the case. I'll try to find out

Thank you just the one but I would feel terrible if this were the case. I'll try to find out
I emailed them a couple months ago and they told me they're no longer making the mg3000 and recommended the mf series. I asked if they had any other bar lights or possibly one coming to market and they had no information for me. I then emailed migro, who were super helpful in giving their confidence that the light is good, but also no info about the company. Now I cant find any of their lights for sale at all so... Think maybe they went out of business, or got bought up or something. Or possibly gearing up for a new product line, who knows.

I have my autos, 1 month old at 20 inches and 75% intensity, is that OK?
Fox, it's all about the seed but in terms of statistics, yes. Imo honestly, it goes by how they look. How does she look?

Makes sense, Migro said they would take care of the warranty and that made me think about they could no longer be in business.
And it's odd they told you they would be ending production of the MG3000 which they had just put on the market.

Makes sense, Migro said they would take care of the warranty and that made me think about they could no longer be in business.
And it's odd they told you they would be ending production of the MG3000 which they had just put on the market.
That is a bad sign. For whatever reason I don't see anything pop up on them at all which is bizarre

Tbh I mentioned that the light distribution was not even on my MG3000. PPFD was weird across the board but my BJW doesn't seem to mind. Maybe cause a solo grow? Idk I'm not slandering because it has suited me well of course but just wondering what conditions led up to this disappearance

Tbh I mentioned that the light distribution was not even on my MG3000. PPFD was weird across the board but my BJW doesn't seem to mind. Maybe cause a solo grow? Idk I'm not slandering because it has suited me well of course but just wondering what conditions led up to this disappearance
I was wondering the same thing. Whether an issue popped up or something, but Migro said it was great. I ended up buying a refurbished one on Amazon and have loved it. Have it in a unique setup in a 4x4 and just came back from a week vacation to heavy growth. Super happy with the lights.

I brought this up in this same thread several times late May and noone responded from the company or anything. More reason to think something happened to the company.

PXL_20220709_192642796.jpg

Theo last post here was in February FWIW.

BTW, should I keep 20 inches and 75% dim till they start flowering?
Not necessarily. I've had mine under 100 for a while now. Do you have the Photone app? If not download it

Back
Top Bottom