Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra P4000

#ViparSpectraP4000
vanillafrost - Copy.jpg

What's the most couch lock strain you've grown my dudes and dudettes?
I haven't grown it yet, but I just grabbed an eighth from the dispensary of Siberian Peach Cake at 28%. You want extreme couch lock that comes with a really amazing taste even if it's not quite peach? Try this strain if you see it around. Might do the trick for you. I never saw it before and was (and am) blown away. The buzz is long lasting and it hits you in the face first, hard, and then you can feel the goodness flow from the top of your head down, past your sweating eyes, to your shoulders, and in my case it gets about as low as the sternum. Great body buzz that is the essence of relaxing. Not sure if this is why you ask, but wow what a strain.

I haven't grown it yet, but I just grabbed an eighth from the dispensary of Siberian Peach Cake at 28%. You want extreme couch lock that comes with a really amazing taste even if it's not quite peach? Try this strain if you see it around. Might do the trick for you. I never saw it before and was (and am) blown away. The buzz is long lasting and it hits you in the face first, hard, and then you can feel the goodness flow from the top of your head down, past your sweating eyes, to your shoulders, and in my case it gets about as low as the sternum. Great body buzz that is the essence of relaxing. Not sure if this is why you ask, but wow what a strain.
Ho that sounds mean! I'll definitely look out for that one.

#viparspectraP4000
20210826_073421.jpg

DAY 1 the first seed to pop out the dirt of my new grow

Back
Top Bottom