Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra P4000

Things have moved forward A LOT now my friend and calling out all LED lights after using just the one brand 5 years ago.May be dont waste 1000s on loads of lights and try a small one (cheap) see if things have changed.Think your find less heat less cost out ways the the better yield you might get from HPS.Also my first two leds in 2017 for 600watt cost
me in the uk over £600 i could get that way cheaper now prices are dropping my friend.And VERY nice setup. ;)
I bought 15,000 dollars worth of LEDs in 2015/2016. It was my business partners decision. They were from a company name Black Dog based out of Colorado. The first thing that happened was my yield plummeted. Then the lights started failing, one after the next. They had a 10 year warranty, but the company doesn't respond to my emails. I have been trying since 2017. Unless some cocksucker politician FORCES me to use LEDs, with a law, I can't see ever using them again. I WAS interested in perhaps experimenting with one, its been a few years, maybe the tech has improved, but I WILL NOT be experimenting with LED lighting at top dollar ever again. The lights destroy themselves quickly attempting to dissipate the heat and the wattage conversion is based on VISIBLE light. That 500 watt is really a thousand watt light fuzzy math used by lighting manufacturers. My 750 watt light (150x5 watt Cree LED diodes) wasn't anywhere NEAR the 1500 watt metal halides that they were replacing. They yielded like a thousand watt light would. Which is 33% less than they were advertised as output. So I am now skeptical and cynical concerning LED lighting. I took my last ones down about one year ago today. But I am curious if there are durable and reliable LEDs. I really liked that they put off less heat but it came with too high if a price for me. I can't afford to play around like that. If you're growing in a tent, for your head, LEDs are probably the best bet. Otherwise...I can build a 1500 watt HID (metal halide or HPS) for 160.00 and the cost of a bulb. If you're a brand new grower you'll need a reflector too. That's it. And they last for years. But I'm not giving up hope on LEDs the price just needs to come down from the stratosphere.

20210804_010931.jpg
PS. this is a comp thread you left your #viparspectraP4000 of maybe with a free one it might change your mind.
:)

#ViparSpectraP4000

Despite the weather things are bulking up! It would be so nice to have a light so I grow in a more controlled environment.

5gal Deck-04.jpg

#ViparSpectraP4000

Love my new Pinch Hitter. Be a great way to test out the quality of the grow from using this light.

newpinchhitter.jpg

Hi 420 members,

We are looking for a tester of ViparSpectra P4000 LED. Are you interested?

ViparSpectra® P4000 400W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light

• 【High Efficiency】With the newest SMD LED technology, ViparSpectra P4000 LED grow light provides high PAR output, high energy efficiency, and long lifespan while improving light penetration.
  • 【Sunlike Full Spectrum Light Indoor Growing】Consists of 660nm of red led, 3000K and 5000K of white led and IR led, optimal full spectrum led grow lights.
  • 【Sosen Driver】400W Sosen Driver helps achieve high PAR output and longer lifespan. Boost yields and save electric costs.
  • 【Dimmer Function】Flexible dimmer allows you to adjust light intensity from 5% to 100% brightness.
  • 【Friendly Design】Large heat sinks ensure an ideal cooling system. No fans zero noise.
  • 【Coverage Area】Perfect for 5’x5’ vegetative coverage at 28” and 4’x4’ flowering coverage at 24” height.
  • 【Worry-free Warranty】36-Month US Local warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
  • 【Summer Sale】Enjoy 10% OFF with code: VIPAR10

Giveaway:​

420-giveaway.jpg

Prize:
1PC P4000

Rule:
1. Like this post or follow us.
2. Share cannabis pictures, or words about your favorite cannabis, and MUST tag #ViparSpectraP4000, without other LED grow light's shot.
(No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

Pick winner:
The winner will be picked in a random way. ( The number on the upper right corner of your participation cannabis posts is the number of your participation in the lottery) So this means that the more times you participate, the more likely you are to be selected.
No pains, no gains.:bravo:

Note:
Each person can only post one participatory post per day (but you can post other discussions here)

Deadline:
08th SEP.

*What winner needs to do: Share your grow journal with P4000 on 420magazine

Attention: labor day is coming soon, we will offer 15% OFF for XS&P series products.

Join us and have fun.:hug::hug:

ViparSpectra Team
Trichomes love this light! #ViparSpectraP4000

DFAEAA4F-DD78-49AA-BBDB-88856183A281.jpeg

#ViparSpectraP4000 one of my favorite strains i have grown and smoked is the strain im growing now, was bagseed and im pretty sure it is some type of og, it purples up insanely with low temps in late bud and has some serious frost. Not the biggest buds with this strain but the quality is worth it.
Screenshot_20210830-035851_Messages.jpg
She looks a real beauty
#viparspectraP4000

Back
Top Bottom