Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

Yes, I'm interested in the report card on the lights as well.
For as much as i spent you can be sure im going in depth!
But in all seriousness
Im sure their going to excede my expectations or the image i have in my head.

Sweet. Can't wait to see the light in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
I cant wait to get your opinion on it!
Be as critical as you can.

I figured id pay the extra money for this fixture to familiarize myself with the technology.
In hopes that when i expand and build it myself i can make it even better!

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Got some quality time in the garden last night. Which is always good.

Made more room in my closet and added a few more lights.

420-magazine-mobile1033383486.jpg

Once my veggies move outside all that space will be dedicated to clones and new seedlings and obviously the mother back there that ill be stripping of clones more thouroughly in the next few days.

The clones i took the other day seem to be doing very well no signs of roots yet i havent even checked as long as they look alive ill leave them be and mist them when needed

420-magazine-mobile2114082883.jpg

The clones in the back i took last night from our focus plant in the tent.
It was recovered from topping. And there is alot of new growth.
So i found what wasnt going to make it and cut it.
Mostly the stuff way at the bottom.
After i cleaned it up because it was getting hard to see what was going on very shaded and cluttered a haven for pests knock on wood should they find their way inside thd tent.

420-magazine-mobile1914136600.jpg

As you can see it could use a little bit more but theres no rush i dont want to stress her too much. Plus once the lights get here and i drop the net itll get cleaned up accordingly.

Also i watered last night with
non-phd r/o water.
And no nutrients at all.

Watering was a challenge because of all the lower growth which is what made me decide to clean up the bottom.

When i first transplanted her i only gave her enough water to get her going.

Last night she NEEDED water.
So i gave the pot 2-2 1/2 gallons of plain r/o water.

*Few points i want to record for future reference.

1. She shouldnt need nutrients right now
FFOF has more than enough and she was just transplanted.

2. The water was a ph of around 8 and a ppm of 15. so why ph it? In the past ive phd the first few waterings of soil and then testing the runoff is super low! And clearly out of the range of 6.5 -7.5
After watering last night the runoff was 6.6 - 6.7 with a ppm of 154 x10.
So im right where i want to be ph wise as far as the ppm well i cant do much about that besides the plant loves it lol

3. To be completely fair in reviewing
Oregon organics nectar of the gods line
(And i will be doing a side by side next grow if i like the results)
I want to wash any AN salt that might be in that orginal 1gal rootball away.
Which is why she has been given only water for weeks now. On top of the soil being enough for now.

4. There is a slight learning curve when understanding how to water these fabric pots it took a gallon and poured it straight out the sides lmao
It takes a heck of alot more water to saturate it. I wanted to make sure i had no dry spots.

Yesterday when i opened the tent the humidity was 29% it just so happens that while at work i acquired a 1 gal humidifier so i figured why the hell not lol
I turned it off after 30 minutes it didnt take long at all to raise it!

420-magazine-mobile591041025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile234785914.jpg

She is going to be sexy dressed in nothing but a scrog net lmao

420-magazine-mobile1487707172.jpg

420-magazine-mobile995377306.jpg

Havent done any training yet.
Ill let the net do all the work.

Thats all for now pretty sure i didnt miss anything lol

As always let me know what you think

And thanks for stopping by!

Just a few pictures for now.

420-magazine-mobile524360070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1063522797.jpg

420-magazine-mobile271169794.jpg

Ive been doing my homework on oregons organics nectar of the gods. And im very excited to start using it.

I really like the companies approach.
Not only the calcium based ideology behind the line
Any company that is honest enough to tell you that you dont need a product in their UNLESS "insert desired result or circumstance here"
Gets a nod from me for sure!

This is going to be a very busy week full of very detailed updates.
Should be fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

That plant looks awesome Lootz!

Thank you

I havent even done anything to it!

The plant it came from was the same way and is the best smoke from last grow!

Which is why im so excited for this grow
Its like a do over on a plant that couldve been better and so far it already is!

As expected the first package came in today!

420-magazine-mobile534534009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile107144120.jpg

All of that for the cost of shipping!

Lets take a better look at what the "all that" actually is.

This is oregons only nectar of the gods
I requested a smaple kit paid for shipping and it arrived at my door
The sample kit comes with 9 bottles. I took the product descriptions straight from their website.

First up

Medusa's Magic

Medusa's Magic was originally designed as "Part A" of a three-part nutrient line. To brew Medusa's Magic, proteins and enzymes are gently extracted from materials, and then suspended in a worm casting tea. Nitrogen in Medusa's Magic is derived from a protein which will result in a healthier, more natural growth pattern in your plants. The healthier the plant, the more efficient the plant's natural response to produce its own defense mechanisms against pests and disease.

420-magazine-mobile1852537073.jpg

Gaia Mania

Gaia Mania is one of Oregon's Only's original products, and was designed to work as a standalone nutrient for home gardeners. This product has been around for many years, under many labels, and has now found its home as Gaia Mania. Gaia Mania is a careful blend of organic materials, enzymatically processed to extract only proteins and humates. This digestion process is the beginning step in the absorption of vitamins, acids and minerals by the plant. Gaia Mania has the ability to feed plants immediately, and is also designed to promote microbial populations in your medium, offering greater protection to plants' root systems. All of the nitrogen in this product is protein based. This is the healthiest form of nitrogen for plants, promoting strong, healthy growth without a tendency toward elongation as with sodium based nitrates. Plants grow healthiest when they are grown with proteins, organic acids, and calcium based products. Addition of calcium will improve the uptake of Gaia Mania.

420-magazine-mobile982804373.jpg

Athena's Aminas

Every plant needs certain compounds for growth beyond soil, light, water, and CO2. Athena's Aminas provides a readily available amino acid source of nitrogen to optimize protein production and allow for maximum growth rates. By adding an amino acid source of nitrogen, you enable your plants to build proteins as quickly as they are able. When using Athena's Aminas, you can expect to see faster, healthier growth, resulting in bigger, more vigorous plants.

420-magazine-mobile320120314.jpg

Demeter's Destiny

Many production problems originate with too much nitrogen and potassium and not enough available calcium and phosphate. Calcium is the "queen-king" of all nutrients, aiding enzymatic action, feeding soil microbes, improving nutrient availability and cell wall integrity, encouraging solid stem growth (vs. hollow in a calcium-deficient situation) and preventing stem breakage. Calcium promotes smooth, sweet, aromatic produce, and generally leads to healthier, more vigorous growth.

420-magazine-mobile1445714643.jpg

Herculean Harvest

Hercules was known for his strength and power: a perfect name for a product that gives your plants just that. Herculean Harvest increases the availability of calcium and phosphorus to your plants and soil, producing a wide range of benefits to plant health, structure and flavor, contributing to a vigorous soil food web and improving accessibility of nutrients. The active ingredient in bone meal, calcium phosphate, helps to carry all nutrients to the plant, except for nitrogen and potassium. Calcium is essential for supplying plant growth energy in order to sustain life and growth, and promotes solid stems through stronger cell development. Calcium also increases the cation exchange capacity of soils, making nutrients more available to microbial activity and ultimately to the plant. The addition of Herculean Harvest to any nutrient line will increase size, aroma and flavor of the plants' fruit. It also aides in washing salt from a potting soil or soilless medium, and can be used as part of a soil flush solution.

420-magazine-mobile187786180.jpg

Zeus Juice

Zeus Juice was "Part C" of our original three part line. It is the catalyst in the line and is an essential part of nutrient absorption without a microbial field. Compounds in Zeus Juice are 100% water soluble and are absorbed immediately, acting as a catalyst to produce accelerated growth and nutrient uptake. With increased metabolic rates, Zeus Juice offers optimal nutrient availability, healthy plant growth, healthy prolific rooting and protection from transplant shock. Zeus Juice can also be used as a germination aid, softening the seed coat and providing nutrients for the first stages of life.

420-magazine-mobile994428808.jpg

Bloom Khaos

Bloom Khaos is Nectar for the Gods' patent pending secret weapon for flower production and alleviating hidden hunger. When using Bloom Khaos as a foliar feed, one should notice more flower sites, larger, denser flowers, and superior color, flavor, and aroma. Bloom Khaos improves plant health and vigor while reducing stress at crucial times of the plant's life cycle, such as: transplanting, flower transition, and prior to taking cuttings. Bloom Khaos works best if used daily as a foliar spray in the early stages of growth and up to a few weeks into flowering. After that, it works well as a water-in additive.

420-magazine-mobile456666901.jpg

Olympus Up

Olympus Up is the Nectar for the Gods pH up product. Most gardeners know to adjust the pH of their nutrient solution before use. By using liquid calcium as a pH adjusting component, you will add more calcium to your plants' cell structure, promoting cell wall integrity. Residual Olympus Up in the soil will increase aeration, promote microbial activity by offering a food source for the soil biota, and contribute to nutrient delivery. Olympus Up is essential when using Herculean Harvest. We recommend using Olympus Up with Herculean Harvest to form an amazing calcium food source for soil microbes. They may also be used together for a more efficient flush, either at the end of your growing cycle, or in new potting medium to stabilize pH and prepare for planting.

420-magazine-mobile1191699964.jpg

And finally i wasnt expecting this nor had i even heard of it but im glad to have it!

I looked it up and found its from South Cascade Organics this is also pulled directly from their site

SLF-100

SLF-100 is a commercially proven enzymatic formula with over 18 years of proven success. It is a 100% organic and OMRI listed formula specifically designed to break out salts. Used as a cleanser for hydroponic systems and soilless media SLF-100 goes to work immediately to keep your system running smooth and free of toxic build up.

SLF-100 is effective in all phases of the growing cycle and is compatible with all nutrients, fertilizers and rooting compounds. SLF-100 is also compatible with H202. Thanks to a proprietary blend of naturally occuring enzymes, SLF-100 is PH neutral in concentrated form and has-NO-added sugars or NPK.

Application

Mix: 1 tsp per gallon of water. Apply thoroughly once a week.

Hydro: 1/2 tsp per gallon of water. Apply after feeding/changeout.

Flush: Up to 3x recommended rate for immediate break out. Apply thoroughly once a day for three days.

420-magazine-mobile1443985211.jpg

For the cost of shipping this is a lot of nutes! These guys stand by their product.... Clearly so im excited to see what these can do.
also the price point compared to AN for the same sized bottles isnt even close.

Anyway as always thanks for stopping by

Just put my order in Lootz. They are backed up thow so I can wait and hopefully don't have to spend anymore $ on nutes that I'm using. So at least you can be the first to let us know how it go's....✌️

Just put my order in Lootz. They are backed up thow so I can wait and hopefully don't have to spend anymore $ on nutes that I'm using. So at least you can be the first to let us know how it go's....✌️

Did you purchase them? Or did you get the sample pack?
I dont plan on mixing them at all im running them straight to see what they do

No I applied for the sample box like you did. Why not just for shipping cost!!

I heard that lol

Ive been watching all their videos and reading on other sites.
Some threads from a while ago

I dont know if i would mix other nutes with these tho.

Their pretty clear on how their product works and why its different from other brands.
In their videos they explain how you cant even use other ph products with their line.

That may be why they gave the sample of slf-100.

They only product i will be using with them is mammoth p.
And great white.

Appreciate the info bro. Takes awhile to get but that's ok. Just use up my current stuff now. I'll even start with new soil (coco) when I start with that!.. also gona watch some of their videos

Tracked my cobs to on the truck for delivery today and they cant get here fast enough!

Im like a kid on christmas waiting and looking out the front window!

I sure hope they get here today

The anticipation is killing me!

Lol it'll be there soon enough bro

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Idk its not looking good usually my packages are here by now lol well see

Back
Top Bottom